Information on romance scams and scammers.
#279834 by Mike Wilson Mon Dec 28, 2015 6:29 pm
http://www.generalcs.net

UK Head Office:
NO,91 BRICK LANE,
LONDON E1 6QL, DARBY, UNITED KINGDOM,
TEL:+447031812670
Email:[email protected]

The website is in the process of being reported for fraud.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
Advertisement

#296957 by Bryon Williams Thu Jun 02, 2016 3:58 pm
Fake Courier.

http://www.directue.com/parkage/index.html (direct universal courier)

Domain Name: DIRECTUE.COM
Registrar: PDR LTD. D/B/A PUBLICDOMAINREGISTRY.COM
Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 303
Whois Server: whois.PublicDomainRegistry.com
Referral URL: http://www.publicdomainregistry.com
Name Server: DNS340.INTERNET-WEBHOSTING.COM
Name Server: DNS341.INTERNET-WEBHOSTING.COM
Status: clientTransferProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Updated Date: 26-oct-2015
Creation Date: 23-oct-2015
Expiration Date: 23-oct-2016

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#380926 by vrykolakas0901 Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:41 am
Hi Guys,

Sharing my experience:

I met the guy in Planet Romeo (Gay App). He told me he is from UK (i am Filipino btw). After few chats in Planet Romeo, he asked that we shift to Whats App and Skype (he has no Facebook acct). We became romantic with each other eventually then he told me that he will send me an invitation so i go to UK to see him. Told that he will send the documents together with the £10,000. His messages: "Due to the new contract am handling here, I won't be able to send money to you there because government here are monitoring my bank transactions but I have another plan. So I will put £10,000 cash inside shirt and send together wit your documents tomorrow. You will get it within. 3-4 working days. Book ticket, save the need money and take care of your family before coming here. Am gonna make the parcel confidential so it would be safe and secure. Have done it before when I refund my Australian business client, it was safe and secure. I don't want anything to hinder the visa application process or your coming over. I will give you shipping details tomorrow after send it. The courier company would call you for deliver. You gonna need to attend to them. You will also need to prepare for deliver fees when they called you. I guess it depend on country tax. The last time I send to my Australian client. He paid $500."

After 3 days i received a call from Vort Express, telling that they have my package and send email to me bout the processing.Below were the emails from Vort Express:
UNITED KINGDOM
Vort Express Services
30 Leicester Square
London, WC2H 7LA
United Kingdom.
Tel: +44741504738
Fax: 447005963346
Email : [email protected]

MALAYSIA
Ground Flr, Lot 2309,
Jln Tun Ahmad Zaidi Adruce,
93150 Kuching, Sarawak
Malaysia.
Tel: +60149015593
Email : [email protected]
ORDER NUMBER: FPS /DEF/uk49bc3745sa/2019

Attn: "My Name",

With reference to the delivery of your package, I wish to bring to your notice that your package has been placed on hold by the VORT EXPRESS Malaysia HQTR, All packages heading to any country in Middle East, Asia & Australia continent has to been cleared in Malaysia HQTR before delivered to the destination without any further delay.
To do this, you are required to pay the required charges listed below for the immediate release of your package. Upon confirmation of payment, your package will be delivered to your destination (Kingdom of Saudi Arabia) under hours from Malaysia.

Outstanding Charges:
Administrative: RM 819.51(150 USD)
Clearance: RM 1330.49(370 USD)
TOTAL: RM 2280(520 USD)
A total of RM 2280(520 USD) (Two Thousand Two Hundred and Eighty Malaysia Ringgit) has been charge. In acknowledgement to this email, account details shall be provided to you for the payment as stated above for the release of your package.
I have the order of the Management to clarify to you on this notice which i believe you have been cleared.

For Further inquiry:
IMMACULATE AND PASCAL
Present your order number when calling so that we may honor your
calls. We are glad to be of service to you better.

Thanks.
Yours Truly,
Mr. Pascal Thomas.
Head of Customer Propositions
Vort Express Delivery Courier Service Malaysia.
Email: [email protected]

Reply from Vort Express when i asked how to process the payment:
Vort Express
Jan 31, 2019, 8:30 AM (1 day ago)
to me

Dear "My Name",

Here are the informations needed to send the money in other to released your packages ASAP, RM 2,280.00 (520 USD) Therefore, you can pay the certain amount to the below information via WesternUnion (Any ERSAL MONEY TRANSFER, KING FARAD AREA ) in other to delivered the packages within 12hours or less.

Reciever Name: Chong Yelun
Address : Ground Flr, Lot 2309, JalanTun Ahmad Zaidi Adruce,
93150 Kuching, Sarawak. Malaysia.
Nationality: Malaysia
Identity Card no: 900105-05-8421
Date of Birth: 01-05-1990
Contact No: +60149015593

SMS (or Email us) with the Bellow Information After you sent the money through WesternUnion

Sender's Full Name

Full Address

Scan Receipt

MTCN

Amount Sent

You can make the transfer in the Bank/Post Office, do that so we can deliver your packages personally as soon as possible.

Thanks.
Yours Truly,
Mr. Pascal Thomas.
Head of Customer Propositions
Vort Express Delivery Courier Service Malaysia.
Email: [email protected]

After reading the email, i told myself it is fake, I viewed Vort Express wesite and found something is not right. Googled on how to detect fake websites and it helped, Luckily i found this site and saw same incidents.

For the $520, it was saved.

For gay men looking for love, don' let your emotions overwhelm you and let your guards down. Be in-love but be aware.

Hope what i have shared will be a heads-up for individuals looking for love and partner via i-net.

Keep smiling everyone!
Vrykolakas
Last edited by Tim Atem on Sat Feb 02, 2019 7:20 am, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Added quotes for clarity.