Scams offering fake Au Pair positions
#202035 by Julianatbce Sun May 18, 2014 8:10 pm
Hey!

So I received this e-mail from the Miller's, very nice, with a profile here http://www.easyaupair.com/viewprofilefamily/48983/ so I thought they were real, I answered with photos until it sounded too good so I searched their photos and found they were fake! http://ryanandcandiceisakson.blogspot.com.es/

the first e-mail

"
Dearest Au-pair,

Greetings to you and i know you are having a lovely week out there ? Am writing to discuss the possibility of having you as our new family member over here after reviewing your profile at http://www.easyaupair.com and i guess you must be very excited to hear this.

My name is Mrs Maria Miller a nurse, i live happily over here in Manchester city, with my husband Mr Chris Miller and our 2 beautiful kids Martin and Martina who happens to be the light of my world.

We need an energetic and hard working au-pair who is willing to join our family soon, do some light house work maybe when the kids are asleep, teach my kids new things day by day, help them in coloring, painting, drawing etc.

You shall be provided with an accommodation, free meals and a weekly pay of 300GBP with other benefits which may be added to it based on the agreement between us. There is also an opportunity for you to be enrolled in a free language school over here to improve your English better with other aupair close by,

We need you for at least 3-6 months or more but you can stay longer if you so desire because Manchester City where we live, has some lovely places which attracts lots of fun, excitements and beautiful events that you wouldn't want to miss during your stay with us.

If your interested, write us back with an introduction letter and recent pictures, for further information about our family, the job vacancy, duties and your traveling arrangements.

Much Love,

Mrs Maria Miller
For the family
United Kingdom "

the second

"Dearest Au-pair Juliana,

I really appreciate your responds which means that your in good health out there. We feel humbled and happy that you like our family as well as very willing to work with us. Thanks for the photos, you look good and my husband likes you too.

We are looking for an energetic Au-pair who is willing to share international experiences with our family, travel with us on holidays, exchange cultural ideas, languages, be a big brother to my kids and to become another member of our noble family. You can never know how lovely taking care of kids could be until you meet the right family who will welcome you with open arms.

My name is Mrs Maria Miller a nurse, 30 years of age and my husband Mr Chris Miller is a Sailor 35 years. He is always at the coast but do return home occasionally to check on i and the kids. Our busy schedule resulted to the need for an Au-pair in taking proper care of our children, Martin who is 2 years and Martina who is 8 months old.

In our residence at Manchester city, we are living in four bedroom house and Martin likes going to the parks once a week and we would like you to take him and Martina along. We would require you to take care of them for about 25-30hrs a week, you will have weekends free and we will pay you £300 per week, with pocket money which you shall be given to every Friday.

There is also a good language school close to our residence and we will encourage you to go for lessons there to learn English perfectly or any language of your choice. In the area there is one pub full of young people, cinema, shopping mall where there are Job opportunities, recreational centers, football clubs, a catering school, a shop/post office and a hall where people get together to watch and play karat. There is also a bus stop outside our house with direct access into the city center.

In terms of food, you will eat and dine with us freely, you shall also have the opportunity to enjoy sea foods with us, you will have your own bedroom and your own bathroom either live in or live out fully furnished, plus desk phone and computer system with internet service. You can have an access in preparing your favorite dish and as well teach me how to prepare your cultural meals too because i love cooking.

We will need you to drive our second car if you can and we shall arrange some driving lessons for you when you arrive. You may use this car for taking the kids out and for your private use/visiting friends if there is need for that. There would also be medical insurance, vacation and other benefits which would be included in the contract which shall bind us together.

More about Martin and Martina..

Martin is friendly and energetic, he always point at anything he sees that passes by, some of the words he say's on a regular basis are: mama, dada, truck, car, ball, duck, stuck, door, wall, church, shoe, sock, eyes, nose, mouth, ear, up, wow, more, and book. I am sure I am leaving out a handful of words because it seems as if he learns a couple everyday, but he is such a fun and active child!, This is how he spent most of the day...on the ground crawling and walking.. He goes and goes and goes and goes...did I mention that he never stops?! hehehe

Martina is the last born of the house, growing gradually with a pretty smiles on her face and enjoys drinking milk and off she sleeps.

We do not have any pet and we neither take alcohol nor smoke, your free days shall be Saturday and Sundays and your salary will be 300GBP per week i don't know if this will be OK for you but that is what we can offer for now, as this is our first time of looking for an Au-pair.

There are some relevant questions which we would like to ask and kindly write us back okay..?

Do you neither smoke nor drink?
When do you intend joining our family?
What plans do you have regarding your traveling arrangement?
Can you be able to render a First Aid treatment..? because we have a First Aid box at home.
Do you have any health issues? if yes kindly indicate so that we can know how to arrange for your medical fitness before/as soon as you arrive.

I will like to receive your resume CV and send it to my husband for perusal, do you have any Reference you can send to us?

My Husbands direct mobile is +44 703 182 7510 should you wish to talk to him. I hope our communication and relationship would be a fruitful one, my Husband sends his regards and please accept warm hugs and kisses from the kids.

Much Love,
Mrs Maria Miller,
For The Family"
Last edited by Julianatbce on Mon May 19, 2014 2:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Advertisement

#202037 by Mike Wilson Sun May 18, 2014 8:53 pm
Welcome to Scamwarners Julianatbce,
Thanks for posting the latest version of this scam as this will help others avoid this scam, with some small changes this is the same scam that was posted in the following thread.
viewtopic.php?f=42&t=82324

If you have any additional questions about this scam please ask.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
#220158 by aupair102 Wed Sep 24, 2014 1:03 am
Hah! This is most definitely the same scammer who sent me the email below.

Sandra Clooney sent you a message.
Subject: We Need An Au-pair In UK
"Dearest Au-pair (my name),

We would like to expand our friendly and open family to receive you in UK, am also writing to discuss the possibility of having you as our new family member over here after reviewing your profile at http://www.aupair-options.com and i know that you must be very happy to hear this.

My name is Mrs Sandra Clooney a nurse, i live happily over here in Manchester city with my husband Mr Martin Clooney and our 2 lovely kids Kate and Andre. We need an energetic and hard working au-pair who is willing to do some light house work maybe when the kids are asleep, teach my kids new things day by day, help them in coloring, painting, drawing etc.

We need you for at least 2-3 months or more but you can stay longer if you so desire because Manchester City where we reside, has some lovely places which attracts lots of fun, excitements and beautiful events that you wouldn\\\'t want to miss during your stay with us.

You shall be provided with an accommodation, free meals and a weekly pay of 400GBP with other benefits which may be added to it based on the agreement between us, as this is our first time of looking for an au-pair. There is also an opportunity for you to be enrolled in a language school over here to learn English or any language of your choice with other au-pairs .

If your interested, write us on [email protected] with a proper introduction letter about your self and also include your recent pictures, so that we can give you further information about our family and your duties.

Mrs Sandra
For The Family
Manchester City.
[email protected]"

:laugh-s:
They even have a VIP account at aupair-options.com.

http://www.aupair-options.com/?profile_ ... on&lang=en

:?
Last edited by Bryon Williams on Wed Sep 24, 2014 1:34 am, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Added quotation.
#228243 by Mihaela Sat Nov 22, 2014 6:24 am
Hello everybody ! I am Mihaela from Greece and i looking for a babysitter job . Where i wrote my annoucement i selected only Germany, Netherlands and Austria. Yesterday i received an e-mail from an outlook.com e-mail from Ms Maureen Miller from London UK (she saw my profil in easyaupair.com) ... I didn't respond yet , i start to searching about this family first time to know more stuff about them, because i am afraid to come there ... If don't exist this family? i will kill myself i think ... to see me in foreign country and less money ... This family offer me 450 euro per week , 30-35 hours week as an au pair and housekeeper. She presented as a manager bank and her husband doctor , her e-mail [email protected] .
When i read here i scared more ... I thinking to send my phone to see who is it and the questions ... how start the fix number phone or mobile phone in London ? to don't be somewhere Africa or i don't know ...

P.S. Her profile in www.easyaupair.com i search but i dont find it ....

Please please help me with advices !!!!
#228252 by Mihaela Sat Nov 22, 2014 8:29 am
From that e-mail wrote me maureen mill <[email protected]>;

I am suspious because are a lot of money as a babysitter for me (for Greece) per week are 450 euro .... !!! and after offer me and english lesson, drive lessons and a appartment with internet, phone etc ... i dont know is little bit strange ... that's why i find this forum and i write my problem. Before to start to prepare myself to go in other country.

" Dear Au pair,

How are you today, Hope you are had a great summer! We saw your email on easyaupair site and are interested in you working for us. My name is Mrs. Maureen and my Husband is Dr. Kevin Miller along side with my lovely daughter (Paris) seven years old. My Husband is a medical doctor enjoys Sports but he is always busy in the office and he is a very hard working person, I am a bank manager. Meanwhile my daughter likes visiting the park, playing with her car toys. We live in a four bedroom detached house in the Mayfair area of London. Paris goes to a local school and you are to drop her at school and get her back from school, a car will be made available for you if you are willing to drive or learn how to drive or you would be driven by our cab driver, I promise you as your host mother that you will stay comfortably with our family because we are a Christian family. There is a nice English Class around our area, also there other Au pairs living around our area you will have the time to attend to an English Lesson and the cost will be taken care by my family if you are willing. When would you like to start work as we really like your cv, so I can send you a contract. Our family is a lovely family who will love you to come and join us as soon as you deem fit to come, I promise you that it is going to be a memorable and wonderful time for the family we have longed for the moment when a lovely Au pair will come and join us. We need au pair to start as soon as possible, you will have every weekend off and we will need you to do some light housework and do 30-35 hours per week and the salary is 380 GBP per week. I would like to receive your cv and recent picture for perusal and show it to my husband for approval; do you have any contact number? I want to make everything move in a normal and legal way without any problem because this is our first experience of hosting an Au pair. I wouldn't want anything that will hurt my daughter and I have promise to be a good mum to her so that she will grow happily, please all we want from you is to take good care of her, take her like your sister, your friend, play with her and teach her some good cultural exchange. Your accommodation will be a live in the downstairs area that has a 2 bed room flat with internet access, TV set, Telephone and some other good things that will make you feel at home because as a mother I know what is good for people both young and old. I hope our communication and relationship would be a fruitful one. Hope to hear from you soon.

Regards

Mrs Maureen Miller.
"
#228254 by AlanJones Sat Nov 22, 2014 8:47 am
Au Pair Scammer - maureen mill - [email protected]

It is definitely a scam - a search of "along side with my lovely daughter (Paris) seven years old." on Google returns numerous examples of the same phrase being used on other scam emails.

Just delete the email and don't respond to them.

DO NOT TELL THEM THAT YOU KNOW THEY ARE SCAMMERS OR ARE LISTED HERE.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#228271 by Mihaela Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:50 am
Thank you for help! I found a spanish blog and there i discovered same messages from others, same name and from other persons who send this e-mail only changed the name from Maureen and Kevin Miller are Mrs Jerry Duncan / Dr. Duncan (her husband) ...

I wished to be true so much money !!! :(

Thank you again !
#281017 by BeatriceM Mon Jan 11, 2016 2:38 pm
Hi!
Long time since someone posted in here, but I thougt it was a good idea to update the topic. I got an offer as an aupair from the same e-mail as spoken about here.

First mail:
"Dearest Au-pair Beatrice,

Greetings to you and every members of your family over there, we would like to expand our friendly and open family to receive you in UK and am also writing to discuss the possibility of having you as our new family member over here in Manchester City.

My name is Mr Louis Carter a Consultant doctor, i live happily over here in Manchester city with my wife Mrs Lisa Carter a Nurse and our 2 lovely kids Helen and Gray. We need an energetic and hard working Au-pair who is willing to do some light house work maybe when the kids are asleep, teach my kids new things day by day, help them in coloring, painting, drawing etc.

We need you for at least 3-6 months or more but you can stay longer if you so desire because Manchester City where we reside, has some lovely places which attracts lots of fun, excitements and beautiful events that you wouldn't want to miss during your staying with us.

You shall be provided with an accommodation, free meals and a weekly pay of 400GBP with other benefits which may be added to it based on the agreement between us and there is also an opportunity for you to be enrolled in a language school over here to learn English.

If your interested, kindly write us with a proper introduction letter about your self and include your recent pictures, so that we can give you further information about our family and your duties.

Happy New Year.

Mr Louis Carter
Your Employer"

This e-mail came with three pictures. I will add them so if someone picturegoogle they will find them here :)

Second e-mail:

"Dearest Beatrice,

Am glad to hear from you and i appreciate your response feeling humbled that you like our family, thanks for the lovely photo and its going to be so wonderful hosting you in United Kingdom.

My name is Mr Louis Carter, am 40 years of age and my wife's name is Mrs Lisa Carter 34 years, alongside our lovely kids Helen who is 5 years old and Gray 3 years old. My wife is a nurse, she enjoys Sports, reading books etc but she is always busy in the office and she is a very hard working person, meanwhile my little kids like visiting parks, zoos, beaches, museums, watching cartoon network on TV, coloring, going cycling, playing outside, reading stories, playing with their toy cars and visiting their play group age mates.

Reasons for looking for an Au-pair is because we need help looking after our children, we are looking for an Au-pair to be a big sister to our children and to become another member of our happy family. We need you to drive our second car if you can and we shall arrange some driving lessons for you when you arrive here, you may use this car for taking the kids to school and for your private use.

Am a little enlightened about scout because i was a member during my teenager..(A scout honor is to be trusted) In our area there is one pub full of young people, cinema, shopping mall, recreational centers, museum, a catering school, a shop/post office and also a bus stop outside our house with direct access into the city center.

There would also be medical insurance, vacation and other benefits which would be included in the Contract which shall be prepared by our family solicitor who is an immigration expert and i promise you as your host father that you will stay comfortable with my family because we are a Christians.

We are fun loving family living in Manchester City, there is also a good language school close to our residence and we will encourage you to go for lessons there to learn English with other Au-pairs close by if you choose to and you will always have 3-4 hours of online study per day okay.!

Our family is lively and during the weekends we all together visits the beach for the sake of catching fun and it has become part of us, we are indeed a lovely family who would love you to come and I promise you that it is going to be much fun because you can never know how lovely taking care of kids could be until you meet the right family who will welcome you with open arms.

I want to make everything move in a normal way without any problem because this is our first experience of hosting an Au pair. We love our little angels so much, so we wouldn't want anything that will hurt them and i have promised to be a good father to them so that they will grow happily. Please all we want from you is to take good care of them, take them like your siblings, play with them and teach them some good cultural exchange okay.

You will eat and dine with us freely, we have a large house so your accommodation will be a live in apartment, a bed room flat, separate bathroom, with internet access, TV set, Telephone and some other good things that will make you feel at home because as a father, i know what is good for people both young and adult.

We do not have any pet or animal at home and we do not smoke as long as drinking is concern. My children attend kindergarten and their school is just some kilometers away from home. The kids do go to school from 8am to 2pm which means they stays 6 hours in school so all you need to do is to take them to school when it is 8am then come back and take care of your own needs and when it is 2pm you will be required to go and pick them up.

You are required to take care of them for about 25-30hrs a week with weekend free which is Saturday and Sundays and your salary will be 400GBP weekly, i don't know if this will be OK for you but that's what we can offer for now and we don't know how it goes because this is our first experience therefore we shall also place you on pocket money every Friday for your upkeep okay.!

Please send me your resume CV for my perusal/verification and then kindly answer to these questions below.

Do you have any criminal records?
Do you have any allergy?
Have you been to United Kingdom before?
Do you have any eating disorder?
I hope you can be able to render a first aid treatment?
Do you have references and whats your nationality?
What are your plans towards your traveling arrangements?
Do you have any health issues? if yes kindly indicate so that we can know how to arrange for your medical fitness before/as soon as you arrive.

My direct mobile number is +447045769715 should you wish to talk to me, my wife sent her regards to your family members and please accept much hugs and kisses from the kids.

Much Love,

Mr Louis Carter
Your Employer."

and the third e-mail:

Dearest Beatrice,

Greetings once again and thanks for your quick response, it gives me so much joy each time i check my inbox finding out that i have a new message from our new found lovely Au-pair.

Thanks a lot for answering my questions because being in a good health condition and your passionate love for kids is all that matters and as your host family, we shall ensure that your stay with us would be a memorable one.

Yes we are Christians as i earlier mentioned, we usually go to church but it doesn't deprive you from practicing what you believe in because we don't criticize.. My wife and i don't smoke at all but we do take little alcohol whenever we hangout together or go out for occasion and the decision you made not to smoke inside the house or in-front of the kids is very good and i really appreciate that..

Looking deep into the process of arriving here to join our family as an Au-pair, we wouldn't want you to be involved in any immigration problems during your stay with us as a result of invalid traveling papers because it has been on the Television of so many individuals, being arrested and detained over immigration misconducts here in UK.

Our family solicitor is an immigration expert and she works with the UK Home Office London (UK Border Agency). I had a discussion with her recently based on your arrival and on how to help you secure the necessary documents needed for your trip to UK in other to be on a safer side.

Luckily she informed us that she can help you out with the procurement of all the necessary legal paper-work needed for your trip to UK in 2 weeks time, as you are an European Union Citizen, she also mentioned that you need an Accession Worker Card, National Insurance Number with an Affidavit of Oath from the British Crown Court of Justice over here to validate your stay with us.

Hope the suggestion to help you gather those documents is perfectly okay for you because she assured us that once the process begins, those documents would be ready latest 14 days time and the Hard Copies would be delivered to your residential address in Sweden via courier service (DHL) for pick-up

Once i hear from you based on this decision, we would proceed further by issuing you an Employment Contract Agreement Letter which you would sign to further the process okay.!

Extend our warm regards to your family members and they should be rest assured that you shall be properly taken care of during your stay with us.

Awaiting your answers.

Cheers,

Mr Louis Carter
Your Employer."

After the third e-mail I googled the e-mail and ended up here, and I am thankful for that!
I hope this helps some other au-pair out in the future!

#295628 by aupairEli Fri May 20, 2016 12:53 pm
MR. LOUIS CARTER [email protected]

Please, be careful, this is an impostor, pretending to be a Consultant doctor Mr Louis Carter...his mailings are identical to the sent to other aupairs. I registered in easyaupair.com (one page to distrust) he contacted me, and this is his e-mails,..are identical to those of other aupair..

First e-mail:
"Dearest Au-pair "My name",

Greetings to you and every members of your family over there, we would like to expand our friendly and open family to receive you in UK and am also writing to discuss the possibility of having you as our new family member over here in Manchester City.

My name is Mr Louis Carter a Consultant doctor, i live happily over here in Manchester city with my wife Mrs Lisa Carter a Nurse and our 2 lovely kids Helen and Gray. We need an energetic and hard working Au-pair who is willing to do some light house work maybe when the kids are asleep, teach my kids new things day by day, help them in coloring, painting, drawing etc.

We need you for at least 3-6 months or more but you can stay longer if you so desire because Manchester City where we reside, has some lovely places which attracts lots of fun, excitements and beautiful events that you wouldn't want to miss during your staying with us.

You shall be provided with an accommodation, free meals and a weekly pay of 400GBP with other benefits which may be added to it based on the agreement between us and there is also an opportunity for you to be enrolled in a language school over here to learn English.

If your interested, kindly write us with a proper introduction letter about your self and include your recent pictures, so that we can give you further information about our family and your duties.

Cheers. (red heart)️

Mr Louis Carter
Your Employer
"

Second e-mail:

"Dearest Au-pair [Removed],

Am glad to hear from you and i appreciate your response, feeling humbled that you like our family, thanks for the lovely photos and its going to be so wonderful hosting you in United Kingdom.

My name is Mr Louis Carter, am 40 years of age and my wife's name is Mrs Lisa Carter 34 years, alongside our lovely kids Helen who is 5 years old and Gray 3 years old. My wife is a nurse, she enjoys Sports, reading books etc but she is always busy in the office and she is a very hard working person, meanwhile my little kids like visiting parks, zoos, beaches, museums, watching cartoon network on TV, coloring, going cycling, playing outside, reading stories, playing with their toy cars and visiting their play group age mates.

Reasons for looking for an Au-pair is because we need help looking after our children, we are looking for an Au-pair to be a big sister to our children and to become another member of our happy family. We need you to drive our second car if you can and we shall arrange some driving lessons for you when you arrive here, you may use this car for taking the kids to school and for your private use.

There would also be medical insurance, vacation and other benefits which would be included in the Contract which shall be prepared by our family solicitor who is an immigration expert and i promise you as your host father that you will stay comfortable with my family because we are Christians.

We are fun loving family living in Manchester City, there is also a good language school close to our residence called "Manchester Central school of English" there website is http://www.manchestercse.co.uk and we will encourage you to go for lessons there to learn English with other Au-pairs close by. In our area there is one pub full of young people, cinema, shopping mall, recreational centers, museum, a catering school, a shop/post office and also a bus stop outside our house with direct access into the city center.

Our family is lively and during the weekends we all together visits the beach for the sake of catching fun and it has become part of us, we are indeed a lovely family who would love you to come and I promise you that it is going to be much fun because you can never know how lovely taking care of kids could be until you meet the right family who will welcome you with open arms.

I want to make everything move in a normal way without any problem because this is our first experience of hosting an Au pair. We love our little angels so much, so we wouldn't want anything that will hurt them and i have promised to be a good father to them so that they will grow happily. Please all we want from you is to take good care of them, take them like your siblings, play with them and teach them some good cultural exchange okay.

You will eat and dine with us freely, we have a large house so your accommodation will be a live in apartment, a bed room flat, separate bathroom, with internet access, TV set, Telephone and some other good things that will make you feel at home because as a father, i know what is good for people both young and adult.

As regards to the personalities of my kids, Helen and Gray are fond of each other as they attend the same school, the play with each other all the time, eat together as brothers and sisters etc.They can be shy at times but they are lively and smart, very fun to be with, not lazy but they love watching cartoon on TV (Tom and Jerry, Scooby Doo, Johnny Bravo, Power Rangers, The Flintstones etc..).

Based on the activities, you can engage them with a lovely stories, as kids they love listening to good stories, arrange outings to see there playmate, teach them how to draw and paint etc These are the food they like... Macaroni with beef, friend rice with chicken, noddles, Sweet Potato, Burger, Pizza with a glass of orange juice or strawberry juice

We do not have any pet or animal at home and we do not smoke as long as drinking is concern. My children attend kindergarten and their school is just some kilometers away from home. The kids do go to school from 8am to 2pm which means they stays 6 hours in school so all you need to do is to take them to school when it is 8am then come back and take care of your own needs and when it is 2pm you will be required to go and pick them up.

You are required to take care of them for about 25-30hrs a week with weekend free which is Saturday and Sundays and your salary will be 400GBP weekly, i don't know if this will be OK for you but that's what we can offer for now and we don't know how it goes because this is our first experience therefore we shall also place you on pocket money every Friday for your upkeep okay.!

Please send me your resume CV for my perusal/verification and then kindly answer to these questions below.

Do you have any criminal records?
Do you have any allergy?
Have you been to United Kingdom before?
Do you have any eating disorder?
I hope you can be able to render a first aid treatment?
Do you have references and where do you presently live now?
I hope you don't neither smoke nor drink?
What are your plans towards your traveling arrangements?

My direct mobile number is+447045769715 should you wish to talk to me, my wife sent her regards to your family members and please accept a big hug/kisses form the kids, that hug that always unite the ribs and heals the soul (smiles).

Much Love,

Mr Louis Carter
Your Employer.
"

Take care please!
Last edited by AlanJones on Fri May 20, 2016 1:08 pm, edited 2 times in total. Reason: Removed personal details
#295786 by Rosaquin Sun May 22, 2016 9:29 am
I have too gotten those messages previous.
This is the last that I sent and his answer.
there is any can we do?

Date: Thu, 19 May 2016 10:49:16 +0200
To: [email protected]

dear Mr Louis,
I have a doubt about that expenses. Do I pay? and if so, how much will cost me the procurement of all the necessary legal paper-work needed?

I look forward to hearing from you.
Rosa

Dearest Au-pair Rosa,

Its so lovely to read from you today and how are you doing ? Have never asked you to pay for anything because the expenses shall be covered by us your host family.! So what other doubt are you still having in this process?

If non, please kindly send me your RESUME CV so that we can run a check on it and issue you an Employment Contract Agreement Letter which you would sign to further the process okay.!

Always take very good care of yourself and do have a beautiful weekend ahead.!

Best Regards
Mr Louis Carter
Your Employer.
#318288 by Arbnorhox Sun Jan 29, 2017 11:06 pm
I just got an E-mail from another scammer

The Vernon's Family UK <[email protected]

Dearest Au-pair <removed>,

My name is Mr Calvin Vernon a Consultant doctor, i live happily over here in Manchester city with my wife Mrs Amelia Vernon a Nurse and our 2 lovely kids Helen and Gray. We need an energetic and hard working Au-pair who is willing to do some light house work maybe when the kids are asleep, teach my kids new things day by day, help them in coloring, painting, drawing etc.

If your interested, kindly write us with a proper introduction letter about yourself and include your recent pictures, so that we can give you further information about our family and your duties.

Cheers.

Mr Calvin Vernon
Your Employer
Manchester City.

Once I checked the Facebook profile of Calvin Vernon I found the same person. Pictures with his children. I think the profile is fake. Check it out
Last edited by Mike Wilson on Mon Jan 30, 2017 11:22 pm, edited 2 times in total. Reason: Removed FB link with child in photo.
#318367 by Mike Wilson Mon Jan 30, 2017 11:23 pm
Yes, it is a fake. Just ignore the emails from the scammer.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon