If you have been scammed, please post here and share your experience; it may help others avoid the same situation!
#281326 by Lavkoto Thu Jan 14, 2016 8:46 am
06-01-2016, 09:06 AM
markpeterson markpeterson is offline Join Date
Nov 2015
helper
Classifieds Users:
Hello. How are you doing? I am an employer who is seeking the service of a domestic helper to work with my family. May I know if you are still available to sign a new contract.
Mark peterson. You can contact me on viber +15626867554
Advertisement

#281330 by Lavkoto Thu Jan 14, 2016 9:25 am
cs-home-header1-0.jpgOATH FORM.jpg
Barrister, Solicitor, and Notary Public

Dear Client
We have received your documents on behalf of the job disposition at Sir Mark Peterson Home
and as the personal legal adviser to your proposed employer its my duty to make sure that all coast is clear before the processing.
I shall be responsible for your visa and working permit processing The oath form clearly implies that you are responsible for every word and actions on your documents .
i have attached to this message the job agreement form you are to print them out read, fill
sign your part and scan back to me the fill able parts of the form.
in returning you must send a scan copy of your passport with the forms.
send your replies to: [email protected]

thanks for your transparency.

Barr. Antony Howlett

cs-home-header1-0.jpg
41 KB
OATH FORM.jpg
100 KB
Contract Letter.pdf
409 KB

******************************************************************************************

cs-home-header1-0.jpgcs-home-header1-0.jpg

To:
Subject: CONTACT THE US IMMIGRATION FOR YOUR VISA PROCESSING
Sent: Sat, Jan 9, 2016 2:55:11 PM

Dear Client,

We have received your filled documents and a copy of your passport, We will advise you to contact the immigration office for your visa processing . i and your employer already secured immigrant serial code for Visa Application for the lucky person.
Email the immigration office And tell them you were referred for your visa processing and immigration licensing From Mr Mark Peterson of 91 kings Mountain Rd Freehold, NJ 07728 . Then you provide them with your immigrant serial code which is Ref: 0169-99657-us-28892-ph, And include your full name and address.
immigration office E-mail..... ([email protected]) Contact them as soon as possible.
Take care Best Regards.

Barr Antony Howlett.
#281331 by AlanJones Thu Jan 14, 2016 9:56 am
Thank you for posting this scam - [email protected] & [email protected] are both free email addresses and not something that a legitimate firm of lawyers or the US immigration service would be using.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#281332 by Lavkoto Thu Jan 14, 2016 10:07 am
But I am very scared bec I ignorantly sent the scanned copy of my passport and 2 types of documents with my signature before I realized that it was a total scam. I don't know what they are going to do next.
#281338 by AlanJones Thu Jan 14, 2016 10:26 am
The scammers are unlikely to do anything with the details you sent them, they are only interested in easy money by scamming you. But you should contqct the authoritiy that issues passports in your country and alert them to the fact that it has been given to criminals and see what they advise.

The best thing to do now is just block them and stop responding. Don't accuse them of being scammers as they will just try to deny it.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#281341 by Lavkoto Thu Jan 14, 2016 10:34 am
Thank you for the response. It's a very relieving message on my end became somebody told me that they might be using my passport in some terrorist act or something and w/o me knowing I am now on the list of wanted terrorist.
#281412 by HillBilly Fri Jan 15, 2016 1:27 am
Lavkoto wrote:Thank you for the response. It's a very relieving message on my end became somebody told me that they might be using my passport in some terrorist act or something and w/o me knowing I am now on the list of wanted terrorist.

As Alan said, chances are very slim they can do anything with the information, but there is a chance. If it bothers you follow these steps:

Chances are good your scammer is not sophisticated enough to steal your ID, they only wanted your money. They can now impersonate you, though.

You should create some "Google alerts" for all of the personal information given to these scammers. Go to www.google.com/alerts and set up one each for “complete address" , ”bldg # street name" "Drivers license #" "SSN" "FirstName LastName" and "LastName FirstName", “email address”, and what ever other data you have given. be sure to use only one alert per quotation query.

use the quotes " " as above for each one of the alerts they set up with Google. It is not likely the ID will be compromised, but I think its better to err on the side of safe, rather than sorry in this case. If the alerts ever show results, address them at that time.

If it is a passport # then contact homeland security (USA) ( Department of State) and report it compromised to be issued a new passport #. If a different country then contact the issuing authority of that country, and be sure to report it as compromised so you can be issued a new PP #. If they do try anything stupid, you do not want it coming back to haunt you in any way.

#281440 by Lavkoto Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:22 pm
Thank u so much hillibilly. Ur message is a big help.I uploaded the photo used by the scammer to warn others and will report my concern to our Passport Issuing Department. God bless!
#287629 by Thinapott Wed Mar 09, 2016 9:00 am
Hi, i recently exchanging email to Cerda Smith viber no. +1 347-725-1296 and he referred me to email his legal adviser Barrister Anthony Howlett and then i received his email regarding the US oath form and contract letter so i decided to search in google if its legit and now i see your post. Thanks for the post now i know before i send my docs that can be use by them.
#287703 by vonpaso xlura Wed Mar 09, 2016 8:30 pm
Given what she knows about the US legal system, she is obviously not in the US. Could you post her email and his email, so that if others search for phrases or the email addresses, they'll find out it's a scam?

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10
#287720 by Thinapott Wed Mar 09, 2016 11:10 pm
Barrister, Solicitor, and Notary Public

Dear Client
We have received your documents on behalf of the job disposition at Sir Cerda Smith Home
and as the personal legal adviser to your proposed employer its my duty to make sure that all coast is clear before the processing.
I shall be responsible for your visa and working permit processing The oath form clearly implies that you are responsible for every word and actions on your documents .
i have attached to this message the job agreement form you are to print them out read, fill
sign your part and scan back to me the fill able parts of the form.
in returning you must send a scan copy of your passport with the forms.
send your replies to: [email protected]

Barr. Antony Howlett T. Anderson
#287721 by Bryon Williams Wed Mar 09, 2016 11:15 pm
Thank you for the update.

The email was sent from an West African scammer.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/