Information on romance scams and scammers.
#281420 by malu53 Fri Jan 15, 2016 7:26 am
David Morgan
Male / Divorced
36 Johannesburg / South Africa
Create Date 01/14/2016 18:16
Last Login 01/15/2016 10:41

About Me
I am very honest man that love been honest to people and love movies reading and outing with my love once
Looking For
I am seeking for a relationship that will lead me in to married life and having a woman that i can trust and caring to me understanding

Appearance Average
Height(cm) 134
Weight(kg) 53
Relationship Status Divorced
Occupation Construction / Trades
Annual Income 0$-30.000$
Living Situation Live with kids
Relocation Willing to relocate another country
Seeking For Marriage
Education Master

Image Image

Hello how are you doing nice meeting you
Hello Good Morning to you how are you doing nice meeting you my Dear i am David Morgan by name from Spain I am not on SKYPE but i can send you my yahoo id so we could have a nice chat if you wish t my Dear ( [email protected])
Advertisement

#281437 by malu53 Fri Jan 15, 2016 11:08 am
Hello Dear how are you doing I got your mail after I left you on line I had to go out to get some document that i need for my stay hear in South Africa because I lost them while I was robbed hear by some gangs .

You said I should send you my pics I would have don it but I have not known you that much and I am not that sure if you are a woman talking to me because there are some men that make use of pictures of women to chat with men saying they are women that is why I want to be sure of you before sending you any of my pics .

I don,t want any one to use my pics for scam at the end I will be pick up by the police which I don,t want in my life I need a woman that I can trust have as my future wife to be okay.

Hope to hear from you soon.

David Morgan.
Received: by 216.39.60.203
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2016
#281446 by malu53 Fri Jan 15, 2016 2:00 pm
Hello Sweet I told you that I am from Spain and i grew up in UK that was were I grew up from UK after the death of dad and mum I was taken to UK by my uncle from there I had to complete my study at the long rub I gad to stop my school due to the fact that there was know money any more to take care of me and I had to move on with my life then I got a a woman that I loved who passed away two years back I was sent to South Africa for an official job which brought me hear it was when I got hear I was robbed my Dear . If you want me to send you my cell number to then you will know i am saying the truth to you.
+27625004002. try and you will see that I am been honest to you
David Morgan.
Received: by 216.39.60.213
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2016
#281855 by malu53 Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:34 am
new message on angelreturn

Hello,
Thanks for the chance to have a chat with you . life is pretty good as I am constantly trying to improve it and better myself.i am widower i lost my Husband 2 years ago. But I can honestly say that at the end of the day, " I had a great day!" I want a best friend----someone to laugh with and enjoy life with--that person who you look forward to seeing or talking to, someone to watch a good movie with, someone I can cook with, together in the kitchen, someone I can cook for when my baby is tired, someone I can hold from behind and kiss her neck while she base and to achieve that you have to have the same goals in a relationship to build the foundations together,if you build with floors in the base the relationship will crumble each stage as it gets stronger brings you closer and this in turn causes the love to get stronger which causes the structure of the relationship to become stronger its a circle if any part falters that is when cracks spear if you have happiness you will survive My relationships with people has surfaced to the top of my list of values. I treat people with kindness and hope for the same in return. I've learned what it means to have a "sense of humor" and can laugh at myself. I'm open-minded and will try anything once (within reason). I love to travel and explore.I believe a loving relationship is one in which the loved one is free to be herself - to laugh with me, but never at me; to cry with me, but never because of me; to love life, to love herself, to love being loved. Such a relationship is based upon freedom and can never grow in a jealous heart. this is what i want a relationship to be like... Relationship, It's a long road when you face the world alone, when no one reaches out a hand for you to hold. You can find love if you search within your soul, and the emptiness you felt will disappear You'll be surprised to know how far you can go from the point where you thought it was the end Beautiful I would love a relaxing evening with my partner at home by the pool with a nice bottle of champagne or red wines.Tell me about your background,where are you parent and are many are you guys in the family.Kindly tell me more about your self