Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#281465 by soldierfortune Fri Jan 15, 2016 7:11 pm
X-Originating-IP: not available

Phone numbers: Benin

Site: zorpia
Username: jessica
Sex: female

Site: zorpia
Date: Dec 31, 2015

I am Mrs Jessica Ayed From Canada, am 31 years old, i vist your profile and also get interested to know more about you. i will like to know more about you. Hoping to hear from you soonest. Email [email protected] or my skype id is jessica.ayed4 or add me in facebook Jessica Kocer Ayed.

Date: Fri, 1 Jan 2016 14:31:45 +0100
Subject: Waiting your respond

I am Mrs Jessica Chan Ayed 31 years old with 1 child and my day is very boring here in Benin. i am in pains mourning the death of my husband due to the political crisis in Libya Tripoli. My late husband was working with a construction company in Zuwara in Libya before his untimely death with Gadaffi Opposition protesters.

I am seeking for your advice or honest for you to stand and act as my husband Foreign Partner in order to help me make the claims of my late husband properties including the sum of $14.5 Million Dollars deposited in DIPLOMATIC SECURITY COMPANY in Libya, Tarabulus previously. Because the Libyan where my late husband deposit his money before, is trying to claim all my late husband money that is in the DIPLOMATIC SECURITY COMPANY because of political crisis.

So I now manage to busy the money from Libyan DIPLOMATIC SECURITY COMPANY to the BENIN DIPLOMATIC SECURITY COMPANY through the help and assistance of Our Father In the Lord BISHOP JOSHUAL KING, to secure the money in the DIPLOMATIC SECURITY COMPANY of Benin Republic while i am also presently in Benin Republic.

I am in Cathedral Notre-Dame Benin Rep. in the care of Rev. Bishop Joshual King and he have advised me to look for an honest person who can stand for me. Please i request for your kind assistance to help me on this matter because i would like you to show me love and care. I will be coming to meet you with my only child as soon as secured this funds to your custody in your country. Please contact me now for this important issue today it is urgent to me please. Hoping to hear from you soonest. Email [email protected]

Best Regards,
Mrs. Jessica Ayed

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Date: Sat, 2 Jan 2016 09:45:08 +0100
Subject: READ CAREFULLY WITH UNDERSTANDINGS

Dearest in the Lord Christ Jesus,

Hope all is well with you and all Christian siblings both far and you today through Christ Jesus, I recieved your reply and noted all your detailed informations and profiles to enable us proceed, As i told you this funds is now intact in a security company here in Cotonou Benin Republic and it can never be send to any other place except the custody of the beneficiary who provide his data/informations and stand firmly for the claim because the security company dosen,t know the content to be cash.

If they find out it's cash they will seize it Because it was deposited and registered with the security company by our Late Bishop Benson Idahosa not as cash rather as a CLERGY TREASURE
for security reasons so if you are contacting them you will not let them know that the content is cash only be telling them CLERGY TREASURE not cash all for security of the cash.

Reason why i contacted you after many days praying and fasting before God open my spiritual eyes to direct you to me as the real servant of God who can handle this Charity Project without Hitch.

I want to direct you to the security company where the said funds are deposited and instruct you how you will contact them for the immediate release and delivering of the funds to your door step in your country contact home addresse. But before i direct you to the security company i will like you to promise and assured me the followings;

1. That you will not use the funds as a weapon against children of God after you secure it.

2. That you will use the funds for charity work and build an motherless babies in your country,

3. That you will not betray me after you secure the funds.

4. That you will make sure that you secure the funds whatever we (you and me) spend will be deducted from the funds, because we must spend but will be little good to said the truth as a Man Of God, but i will handle the greatest part of the expenses.

5. That you will keep this claim absolutely secret and work according to my advice and instruction

6. That you will help prepare my pappers to come and visit the ongoing project in your country

7. That you will take me as a family member when arrived your country after you secured the fund.

With your confirmations on this very 7 options, i will be able to release the contact addresse of the security company where the said funds are deposited and instruct you how you will contact them for the immediately release and delivering to your home addresse in your country hand to hand without havok.

I am expecting your urgent action and positive respond towards this now. God will increase and multiply you as you do that faster now. After reading try to call me on phone for more oral conversations now don,t fail nor delay.

N/B; Whatever it will cost here to make sure the funds is liberated and bring to your country or nearer to your country for your claim i will paid for it, but immediately Diplomat arrived your ountry with the funds you will be responsible to paid the clearance fees cost to enable the Diplomat clear it and paid all expenses in your country airport and bring it out to your custody peacefully without problems.

Let us cross our finger equal to help Mrs. Jessica out in this problems. Whatever we spend must be deducted first immediately you recieved the funds from the Diplomat and paid back wherever we got the fees before lodgeing it to your account.

NB; MAKE SURE YOU SCAN AND SEND YOUR PASSPORT/ID CARD OR DRIVER
LICENCE ETC VERY URGENT AND IMPORTANT NOW

Remain everly blessed,
Bishop Joshual King
Direct/Private No, +22997036377
Pls. call me on my direct/private Number for security reasons,

Date: Sat, 2 Jan 2016 09:46:21 +0100
Subject: SEE FULL CONTACT OF THE SECURITY COMPANY

Brethren,

Calvary greetings in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.

As i told you previously this funds is deposited in a Security Company not Bank and agreed with the Late Bishop to release it and deliver to the home addresse of the beneficiary who contacted for the claim. Mind you that the funds was deposited and registered as CLERGY TREASURE with the security company not cash for security reasons.

Now you are contacting name only tell them you are contacting them to release and deliver your CLERGY TREASURE deposited with them which Bishop Joshual King is the EXECUTOR of the WILL to your contact home addresse.

Never let them know that the content is raw cash for security reasons if they eventually find out it's cash they will seize it and charge us for money lundry which you know it attracted many years in Prisonment and you know my believed and trust in the Lord God with my long time good relationship i have built with our Lord which i don,t want anybody to tarnished it so work according to my instructions.

Many who claimed theirs do so through this procedures and protocols so follow the instructions now. But i will send to you a draft copy of what you will send to the security company for your contact of claim VIA their email ID next message now.

NOW HERE ARE THE CONTACT AND INFORMATIONS OF THE SECURITY COMPANY.

NAME OF DIRECTOR ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; Dr. Steve Owen
TELEPHONE/FAX ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; +22998221965
COMPANY EMAIL ID ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; [email protected]

Remain everly blessed,
Bishop Joshual King
Tell- +22997036377

Date: Sat, 2 Jan 2016 09:52:05 +0100
Subject: SEND THIS MESSAGE IN CAPITALS TO THE SECURITY COMPANY EMAIL ID

Brethren,

Send the message bellowed in a capital letters to the security company Email addresse belowed; Send to this E-mail; [email protected]

N/B; SEND IT TO THIS EMAIL ID; [email protected]

ATTENTION DR. STEVE OWEN,

I AM MR. "xxxxxx", OF "xxxxxx". WITH CONTACT OFFICE PHONE NUMBERS, "xxxxxx". HEREBY CONTACTING THIS DIPLOMATIC SERVICES COMMISION COMPANY FOR THE RELEASE AND DELIVERY OF THE CLERGY TREASURE DEPOSITED WITH YOUR COMPANY BY OUR LATE BISHOP BENSON IDAHOSA TO MY CONTACT HOME ADDRESSE AS GIVEN TO YOU HEREIN URGENTLY DUE TO THE URGENCY OF THE NEED.

REGARDS,
MR. "xxxxxx"

Date: Sat, 2 Jan 2016 09:58:59 +0100
Subject: Contact Bishop Joshual For Details, [email protected]

My Love,

How are you felling today, hope you dreamed of me yesterday night because i dream of you where we stayed together in same roof as husband and wife.

My love i have forwarded your contact to Bishop Joshual King to give you directions on how you will secure the funds. The Bishop have called me now telling me he have sent to your messages on how you will secure the funds so check your email and follow the instructions of the Bishop Joshual King. Whatever Bishop Joshual KIng instruct you to do make sure you abide to it don,t fail and get me updated as iam waiting.

Regards
Mrs. Jessica Ayed

If you are ready to help me, contact Bishop Joshual for further details about the transfer of the funds to your Country, because he is the only man who can help us, his is Servant of God who is helping me and my son now, his email is [email protected]

Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2016 08:28:32 +0000 (UTC)
From: DIPLOMATIC SERVICES COMMISSION BENIN REPUBLIC <[email protected]>
Subject: YOUR CONSIGNMENT IS HERE WITH US FOR YOUR CLAIM/YOUR APPLICATION IS GRANTED

Attention,

the Diplomatic Services Commission have recieved your contact for the liberation and delivery of your Consignment deposited with us by BISHOP BENSON IDAHOSA, which BISHOP JOSHUAL KINGN is the EXECUTOR of the WILL, We have no option that to abide to your request as the beneficiary to liberate it and bring to your custody in your country without delay.

We have called "BISHOP JOSHUAL KING" for interview on phone now whether he knows you as the rightful bonafied beneficiary of the consignment deposited in our custody. He have answered every questions asked to him about He have provided to us your information same as you gave to us. Our Diplomat/UN Agent who will bring the consignment to your custody for your claim in your country will use your addresse? phone numbers to locate you with your copy scan ID when arrived your country.

Mind you that we shall be glad to conclude every protocols and liberate your consignment within 3 days now. We confirmed to you now that we have recieved your full informations and where to deliver the consignment along side a scanned copy of your passport internationsl etc, to enable our Diplomat locate you and your addresse after liberations.

As a matter of fact you are to provide to us the followings legal documents to make the release and delivering very easy and smooth;

1. THE ORIGINAL CERTIFICATE OF DEPOSIT as issued to the Depositor
2. A CERIFIED POWER OF ATTORNEY FROM OUR HIGH COURT HERE.

This will help to enable our Diplomat locate you onarrival and to avoid handing the Consignment to a wrong hand onarrival to your country all for safety and security of your consignment.

Both the PROVE OF DEPOSIT/CERTIFICATE OF DEPOSIT we can confirm you either the rightful beneficiary or not to enable us proceed for the liberation and delivery within 3 days now you will confirm your consignment in your country through the help of our Diplomat/Agent or United Nation Agent (Diplomat). Who will be bringing your TREASURE to your country contact home addresse with IMUNITY Non-Inspection Certificate/Authority by any body or group of bodies untill in arrived your custody hand to hand delivery for your confirmations without hitch.

Finally, we shall confirm and approve you rightful beneficiary and liberate your consignment and deliver it to your custody in your country if you provide today, So get to your lawyer here in Benin republic who will help you obtain all this required documents if you don,t have a lawyer as a foriegner kindly solicit for it now either through your partner here or we can help you give you contact of a lawyer if you cares.

1. THE ORIGINAL CERTIFICATE OF DEPOSIT as issued to the Depositor
2. A CERIFIED POWER OF ATTORNEY FROM OUR HIGH COURT HERE.

Finally, we shall confirm and approve you rightful beneficiary and liberate your consignment and deliver it to your custody in your country if you provide those required legal requirements today,

BISHOP JOSHUAL KING adviced us that you are a foriegner and have no Lawyer here he pleaded to us to render a help to obtain a lawyer to your favour who will stand to obtain and change the legal documents to your favour as the rightful beneficiary. So we shall direct you to our company lawyer who will help you obtain all this required documents. We can help you give you contact of our company lawyer now.

HERE IS THE COMPANY LAWYER CONTACT INFORMATIONS;
NAME OF THE LAWYER; BARRISTER IBEZIMAKO IBEAJA ESQ "SAB"
LAWYER EMAIL ADD; [email protected]
LAWYER TELEPHONE No; +22968424350

Kindly contact the lawyer now through his email addresse and phone call ask him for his assistance to help you get the required legal documents today to enable our Diplomat depart to your country for the delivery next tomorrow don,t delay.

Incase you may need our address here is our Contact Address:Care 21/25, Dure Adjovi building, Cotonou Benin republic
E-mail Address ([email protected])
Telepohne; +22998221965
fax +22920571073

Thanks and your urgency matters.
Yours faithfully
Dr. Steve Owen (Director)
Direct line; +22998221965
Make sure you call on us onreciept of this message.

N/B; A COPY OF THIS MESSAGE HAVE SENT TO BISHOP JOSHUAL KING VIA HIS EMAIL ID AND PHONE CALL TOO FOR HIS CONFIRMATIONS AS AN EXECUTOR

Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2016 09:29:53 +0100
Subject: SEE HOW THE EXPENSES STANDS/ I WILL CONTACT THE LAWYER AND PAID ON YOUR BEHALF

Dearest in Christ Jesus,

I recieved a call from Diplomatic Company now asking me if i knew you to be the rightful beneficiary of the consignment as the Executor of the Will, then many questions was asked from them and i answered them all which they required your full contact details and i gave it all to them.

Later they told me they will get back to you for confirmations that you have been examined and approved the beneficiary, Now i recieved their copy email sent to you and noted what they requested.

I have contacted the lawyer the Diplomatic company directed you to and informed him to bringing informations on how every fees this transaction needed stands those to be paid here and the one to be paid in your country.

I will settle with the lawyer now to help go to the high court here to obtain the legal power of attorney and other legal required documents to enable the liberation of the funds here and bringing it to your country for your claim. Belowed are the outstanding fees to be paid before secured this funds.

SEE HOW THE PAYMENTS SHOULD BE MADE TO HIGH COURT HERE;

i, PAYMENT OF THE SECURITY COMPANY SAFE-KEEPING FESS COST; $26.400.USD

ii, PAYMENT OF SECURITY COMPANY DUMERAGE FEES WHICH COST; $18.700.USD

iii, PAYMENT OF SECURITY COMPANY LOADING AND OFF LOADING; $01.500.USD.

IV- l AWYER CONSULTATION FEES IS $2.750.usd

Lastly; TTHE LAWYER DUTY CHARGES FEES COST: $5.300.USD

TOTAL OF THE SUM TO BE PAID HERE COST SUM OF; $54.650.usd.

Then the arrival of the Diplomat to your country along side the consignment consist of the cash you will meet with the Diplomat in your country and hand him over the only clearnce fees sum of $5.750 which he will use to settle all airport authorities expenses in your country and bring out the consignment consist of the funds to your custody without hitch.

Kindly confirm your readiness to paid the clearance fees onarrival to your country while i will paid the whole rest of $54.650 usd here So, i need your urgent confirmations and assurance that if i can raise and paid the sum of $54.650 here that onarrival to your country you will paid only clearance fees of $5.750 and secure the funds from Diplomat hand then pick some cash out of it and paid back to whoever lend you the fees before lodgeing it to your account for the charity work project.

NB; LOOK FOR A WAY TO RAISE THE CLEARANCE FEES ONLY YOU WILL PAID
BACK TO THE LENDER IMMEDIATELY IT IS CLEARD AND HAND OVER TO YOU IN
YOUR COUNTRY WITHOUT FAILURE.

Remain blessed everly,
Bishop Joshual King
Tel; +22997036377

Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2016 09:53:05 +0100
Subject: YOUR DOCUMENTS WILL BE READY TOMORROW AND DIPLOMAT WILL ARRIVED WENSDAY

Have you recieved my message as i told you all expenses here to see that the funds are released and bring to your country for your claim. It will cost us $54.650 usd here to settle everythings i am working harder to raise the cost by borrowing it from some peoples today and hand it over to the lawyer to take care of it all.

But immediately the Diplomat who is bringing the consignment box consist of the cash to you arrived you will meet with him and hand him over the clearance fees of Euro 5.750 to enable him make use of the fees to settle all the airport authorities expenses and bring the consignment of of the airport and bring it to your custody for your claim.

After my discussion with them i called the lawyer and he discussed with me and he have find out all it will cost both here and your side. So the lawyer will come tomorrow morning to take the sum of $54.650 usd to settle and obtain the documents required before releaseing the funds and bring it to you through Diplomatic means of hand to hand delivering to your country.

As they informed me the Diplomatic aircraft will depart from benin republic to your country VIA the Diplomat tomorrow to arrived your country by wensday morning. So the Diplomat immediately he arrived and called you by wensday morning you should go and meet with him for the clearance and claim by handing him over the sum of Euro 5.750 to settle all expenses and bring it out to your custody for your claim.

Prepared yourself to welcome the Diplomat wensday morning and paid the clearance fees sametime and recieved the consignments. As soon as the lawyer come tomorrow morning and go to the high court and succeded to obtain the legal documents bearing your names and addresse as the rightful legal beneficiary then i will collect the documents and scan it and send to you VIA scanning on email for your confirmations and view.

I am waiting for your urgent reply now to confirm your readiness to paid the fees on arrival of the Diplomat on wensday to enable me try all my best to raise the cost required here. Get me updated as soon as you get this message now.

Regards,
Bishop Joshual King
Tel; +22997036377
Call me after reading this message now.
Advertisement