Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#281467 by soldierfortune Fri Jan 15, 2016 8:09 pm
SCAMMER IN BRIEF:

Miss. Judith Fattah, 25 years old woman from the Libya, the father was killed by militant forces during the civil war. Fled the country and found her way to the refugee camp in Dakar, Senegal. The late father (Gen. Abdel Fattah had been a substantial bank deposit ($4.7 million US dollars) with the English/Scottish bank. Miss. Judith is the only legitimate heir (next of kin) to the funds. However, she can't withdraw the money from her late father's bank account. The financial governing laws of the Senegal states, the persons with the refugee status are not allowed to participate personally into any monetary transaction or to operate with a bank account overseas or locally. The bank had guided her to obtain a foreign trustee/guardian, who would claim for the deposit on her behalf so that the wire transaction of the inherited funds to the trustee/guardian's bank account would be possible. Trustee/guardian's commission and allowance would be 20 %, rest of the funds would be invested in lucrative business. The trustee/guardian would obtain the travel documents for her so that she can re-locate to live over to him, resume her interrupted studies and start new better life.

She obtained the lawyer (Barrister Jim Benjamin) to drafting the power of attorney and the affidavit of oath according to the bank's procedure of the wire transaction. Miss. Judith would sign the documents for the Federal High Court, lawyer would representing the trustee/guardian and sign the documents on behalf him. The costs of the Federal High Court and the lawyer's fee was totally €860 Euros and should been pay immediately via Western Union or Money Gram money transfer.

ISP: SONATEL, Senegal, Dakar

Site: zorpia
Username: judith
Sex: female

Site: zorpia
Date: Dec 30, 2015

Hello, I am miss Judith, your profile caught my attraction on zorpia.com, please i will like you to reply me back with my email address ([email protected]) so that i will tell you more about myself and also send you my pictures for you to know who i am, Yours new found friend,

Miss Judith.

X-Originating-IP: not available
Date: Fri, 1 Jan 2016 08:49:55 +0000
Subject: GREETINGS

Hello my beloved,

Hopefully my mail will find you in good health condition. we meet in zorpia. I am sorry to worry you for my proposal on my search for serious relationship with you. I know you would be surprised to read from someone relatively unknown to you before. Really i was impress to communicate to you more after receiving your mail ok as i believe that it take one a day to meet a God fearing one. Do not get yourself confuse why i am writing you this mail It is my pleasure communicating with you for the first time and believing that it will lead to a better relationship between us.

My name is Miss Judith fattah. I’m single and i never married before, I am 5'7'' tall, 25 years old. i like gardening and cooking better meals. i like strolling in the cool evenings. i like being in beaches during the weekend to view the sea breeze and storms etc. I’m a medical student but i have not yet completed my educational career as result of some political and bad government we had which lead to war in my home country.

I am from Libya but presently staying in Senegal under asylum due to this problems and crises that has displace my entire relatives and left my parents to death. I managed to make my escape only by God's special grace with the help of united nation peacemaking to a near by country Senegal where i am leaving currently.

cheers from yours,

Miss Judith

Date: Fri, 1 Jan 2016 13:56:42 +0000
Subject: EVERYTHING ABOUT ME

my dearest.

I am writing this mail with tears and sorrow to seek for your assistance regards to my situation since the death of my father. My name is Miss Judith Fattah, originated from Benghazi Libya, North Africa, My father late General Abdel Fattah who was shot death by Islamist-linked militia within the anti-Gaddafi forces on 28th July, 2011 as result of civil war that going on in my country Libya.

I am now writing to seek your assistance from Dakar, Senegal where i managed to escaped peacefully through the help of United Nation, and now seeking asylum in church hostel here in Dakar, Senegal. you can call me through this phone number. it is the number of the reverend father in charge of this church hostel. his name is reverend father Simon Johnson, if you call just let him know that you want to speak with me, he will send for me in the church hostel +221776885092

Meanwhile, the main reason why i am seeking for your assistance is because of some money my late father deposited in one of the banks in London which amount are Ten Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars ($4.7M). It is my intention to compensate you with 20% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be our capital in your establishment.

Honestly, i have tried everything possible to claim the money, unfortunately i failed because of our refugee status However, i have being advised by the bank manager to look for foreign partner who will help me claim the fund because the bank officials will not release the fund due to my refugee status. Please get back to me if you are interesting by assisting me claim the fund, so that i will give you all the details /contact of the bank where the fund are deposited.

I want the fund to be transferred into your account before i can come over to join you for me to come over to your country and continue my education i was in the school of aviation before the incident that lead to the war started and As soon as i receive your interest in assisting me, we will put things into action immediately. In the light of the above, i shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely.

Yours Faithfully,

Judith.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Date: Sat, 2 Jan 2016 10:59:32 +0000
Subject: HELLO DEAR PLEASE TRY TO CONTACT THE BANK TODAY FOR THE TRANSFER OK

My dearest one

How are you today, hope you are fine, dear i want to thank you for all your effort care towards me, i want to tell you that you have given me hope and i will also like to see you face to face, i want you to know that before i contacted you i saw your profile that you matched mine soul and you are the type of person i am looking forward to meet with. Please i have not told anyone except you and the Reverend about the existence of this money and i will like you to please keep it secret to other people because since it is (MONEY) all eyes will be on it. I will be staying with you in your country, immediately the transfer is made. Remember i trust you dear that is why i am giving you all this information! i will like to hear your voice please, just call the Rev and tell him that you want to speak with me and he will send for me immediately. You can call the Reverend and ask him the best time to call me. His office phone no, or,

I have informed the bank about my plans to claim this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status and the laws of this country. You will have 30% of the total money for helping me and the remaining money will be managed by us in any business of your choice while i go back to my studies. In this regards i will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information below, tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me transfer my 4.7m dollars deposited by my late father which i am the next of kin to your account in your country. all i am telling you is the truth and totally legal. i am telling you all this from the bottom of my heart.

My dear i am glad that God has brought you to see me out from this situation and i promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life including investing this money. As i told you before, this camp is just like a prison and my prayers is to move out from here as soon as possible. Please make sure that you contact the bank so that after the transfer you can send some money from that money for me to prepare my traveling documents to meet with you in your country. please inform me as soon as you write to the bank to tell me what they reply and try to forward to me whatever email they send to you so that i will know what next to do because all the documents are here with me. The contact address of the bank is;

Royal Bank Of Scotland PLC
Email contact: ([email protected]) ([email protected])
The Name Of The Transfer Officer Is Mr James Murray
Office telephone number:
The Account Number Is: ALC643458701346/QB/71/B.

DEPOSIT ACCOUNT INFORMATION;

Name of depositor: late General Abdel Fattah
Nationality: Libya
Next of kin: Miss Judith fattah
Amount deposited: $ 4.7m.
Account Number: ALC643458701346/QB/71/B.
Deposit Code Number: 2148.

honey please try to fill this form and send to the bank ,send me an email if you hear from my late fathers bank concerning the transfer to your account. i love you so much take care of your self and God bless you.

Dear ..............

My name is ..................... I am the foreign partner of Miss Judith. Sir, Miss Judith informed me about her late father's money deposited in your bank account Royal Bank Of Scotland PLC which the total figure is $4.7 million dollars, and the account N° is ALC643458701346/QB/71/B, and I am ready to give her every help needed for her to get her late father's money. So now I want to know what it will take for the money to be transferred into my own account in my country.

Thank you

Mr .............................

yours lovely
Judith.

Received: from [41.83.44.107]
Cc: [email protected]
Date: Sat, 2 Jan 2016 16:16:12 +0100
Subject: ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND

THE FINANCE DEPARTMENT
Royal Bank Of Scotland PLC.
2nd Floor, Business House B,
PO Box 1000,
Edinburgh
EH12 1HQ

For Your Kindly Attention,

I have been directed by the director of Foreign Operations / Wire Transfers to write you in respect of your mail which we received. Actually we have earlier been informed about you by the young lady Miss Judith Fattah who is the Next-of-Kin to the Late. Abdel fattah that she wishes you to be her Trustee/Representative for the official transfer and claim of her late father's deposit with this Bank.

Her late father. Abdel fattah was one of our Late customers with some substantial amount $ 4.7m (US) dollars deposited with our noble Bank with the Account Number"ALC643458701346/QB/71/B". Hence you have been duly and formally appointed as the Trustee to represent the Next-of-Kin. However, before our noble Bank will transact any business concerning the transfer and claim of the Fund Deposit into your Account, we will require you to send the following information immediately to the Transfer Department of our noble Bank. They are:

(1) A Power-of-Attorney permitting you to claim and or transfer the said funds into your Account in any place on her behalf. Please Note: This Power-of-Attorney must be endorsed by a qualified Senegalese Resident Lawyer since the fund itself originated from Senegal in Africa.

(2) The death certificate of her deceased father confirming his death.

(3) A copy of the Deposit certificate (SOA) issued to her deceased father by our bank.

(4) An Affidavit-of-Oath or Support from the Senegalese High Court in Africa.

Note: The above requirements are compulsory and are needed to protect our interest, yours and that of your partner who is the Next-of-Kin after the transfer has been made. Furthermore, the above required documents and information are part of our security measures to avoid fraudulence claims and or taking of an unwarranted advantage of the Decease's exit by some unscrupulous individuals or some other distance relations who might have access to his privacy.

On the receipts of the above documents and information, we shall verify them and once we are satisfied, we shall duly process your claims and effect the transfer in your noble honour and name immediately. Thank you, for your usual co operations. For further details and enquiries please do contact:

The Transfer Officer, Mr. James Murray.
Royal Bank of Scotland,
Phone: +447031997903
Mr. Paul Smith
(For Accounts Department)

Date: Sun, 3 Jan 2016 11:33:29 +0000
Subject: Darling please contact this lawyer for the remaining two document‏‏

Hello My Dearest,

How are you today? hope you are fine? Dear thanks for all your love and efforts to help me out of my situation and to help transfer the money to your position pending my arrival to meet with you, it shows you are a dependable and trustworthy man. Listen dear, before i gave you these information, i prayed and my spirit convinced me that you are benevolent of my situation and i have never told any body about this money, the only people that knows about it is you, the Reverend and i, no one else knows about it (since the death of my parents) and i will like you to keep it to your self because of wicked people, for i don't want to loose my life because of money.

Now, regarding the requests the bank needs from us, i have with me here the death certificate and his deposit certificate (which i will send to the Bank, if the lawyer agrees to help us) I thought it's the only thing the bank will need from us but since they need the power of attorney and the affidavit of oath from the high court here in Dakar Senegal.

I have informed the Reverend about it and he gave me the contact of this lawyer below, according to the Reverend he is a registered lawyer in the United Nations Camp here and he is also a registered member in (Senegalese Bar Association) who will help in preparing the documents for us.

Please i will like you to contact him through email or phone today or tomorrow because according to what the bank requested, the documents that is the power of attorney and affidavit of oath are going to bear your name and, when you are contacting him, tell him that you are my Foreign partner and you want him to prepare a power of attorney in your name to enable the transfer of my (Late)
father's Royal Bank Of Scotland to your account in your country. His contact information are as follows,

Barrister jim Benjamin Esq,
Of: (Excellent Law Chambers )
Email contact: ([email protected])
Office phone number; +221776701721

So, i will like you to contact him for the preparation of the power of attorney Please try and contact me when you are in contact with him and let me know if he agrees to help us!. I will be waiting for your mail or call today. A big hug and kisses for you. From the deepest of my heart,

Yours sincerely,
Judith.

Received: from [41.83.46.164]
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2016 10:12:06 +0100
Subject: BARRISTER JIM BENJAMIN

Attention: Mr "xxxxxx",

Sequel to your mail and the presence of Reverend Simon Johnson of Christ the King Church of God mission Dakar- Senegal, who was in my noble law firm to discuss about the issuing of power of attorney In your name which will be signed by your partner, Miss Fattah to enable you to transfer her inherited fund to your account, in conjunction to your mail, i wish to use this medium to inform you that i have accepted to stand by both of you legally until the successful end of the transfer to your account.

For the preparation of the said document, i have seen all the information as you want it to appear in the document (power of attorney) coupled with that which your partner has supplied to my
chambers (deposit certificate of the fund and the death certificate of her father). The requirements i need from you are:

€860 (Eight hundred & sixty Euro) this fee is needed by the Senegal high court and it stands for the following purposes, thus:

1, Validation ............................ €550
2, Notary stamp....................... €110
3, Mobilization ........................ €200
TOTAL .................................... (€860)

This fees are needed immediately to execute the job without which i can not further render my legal service. As soon as it reached to my noble chamber, i promise to execute the job within 48 hours (two working days).

€500, this is my legal professional charge, though this you will pay to my noble law chamber ten days after the bank transfers the fund to your account over there.. For convenience sake, you are to send to my chamber the Senegalese high court charges (€860) through the western union money transfer or moneygram with the name of my name and address of my chambers,

Name .................. Jim Benjamin
City........................Dakar
Country............................Senegal.
Address............

Excellent Law Chambers Ass.
No 58 guy close nord four (2nd-Floor)
Dakar Senegal,

Attach here is my ID CARD for you to know who you are dealing with.

Yours sincerely in service.
Barrister Jim Benjamin, Esq,
of Excellent Law Chambers Ass.
No 58 guy close nord four (2nd-Floor) Dakar Senegal,
Email contact: ([email protected])
Office phone number; +221776701721 OR +221776701721

Received: from [41.82.211.128]
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2016 10:17:09 +0100
Subject: BARRISTER JIM BENJAMIN

Attention: Mr "xxxxxx",

i have just received your message right here in my chambers and understand all what you said below here is one of my company's bank account you will use to make the payment and also don,t forget to send to my chambers the payments slip immediately you make the payments below is the account details,

Address uba Senegal Route almadies Area 12 Lot D
Name MUSA CUTHIA SCOH
Bank Name: UBA
Bank code: Sn153
Branch code: 01301
Account number: 301010021956
Rib: 94
Code swift: UNAFSNDA

i will be waiting to hear from you as you make the payment today have a nice day,

Yours sincerely in service.
Barrister Jim Benjamin, Esq,
of Excellent Law Chambers Ass.
No 58 guy close nord four (2nd-Floor)
Dakar Senegal,
Email contact:([email protected])
Office phone number; +221776701721
Advertisement