Room for Rent and other rental scams
#28186 by s0183338 Sat May 08, 2010 3:59 am
IVICA CURAK ([email protected])

On Fri, May 7, 2010 at 2:31 PM, IVICA CURAK [email protected] wrote:

Hello,

My name is Ivica Curak and I am the owner of an apartment in Sydney and i want to rent it. I saw your add on share-accommodation.net and i've seen that you are looking to rent an apartment .
I want to inform you that my rental price of the apartment is $700 per month including all costs (water, electricity, internet, air conditioning, waste disposal, microwave, refrigerator).You can move in the apartment on the same day when the keys are in your hand. In case you want to see more details about the apartment as pictures and description please see the link below:
http://picasaweb.google.com/10909373666 ... directlink

Hope that you will be interested. In case I bother you with this e-mail , please accept my apologies and ignore this e-mail.

Regards,

Ivica Curak

Hello,
Thank you for your interest. 28 Harbour Street SYDNEY.
I'm from London, UK. I bought an apartment in Australia because I worked there for 4
years.The apartment is available for rent, because I moved in London,United Kingdom. I need to rent the place because I will stay in UK for a long period of time.This is the main reason I want to rent this place to a good person,that will take care the apartment.You can
rent the apartment for 2 months minimun to 5 years maximum. The price will be the same. The apartment is exactly like in pictures. The rent for 1 month is $700 for the whole apartment fully furnished , including all costs (water, electricity, internet, air conditioning, waste disposal, microwave, refrigerator). You can move in the apartment on the same day when the keys are in your hand.I have the keys with me in UK, but this is not a problem.I arranged everything so you can receive the keys and the renting contract in maximum 48 hours.
Greetings

Post split and title edited - Ralph
Advertisement

#28195 by Ralph Sat May 08, 2010 6:48 am
Hi s0183338

Thank you for posting the details of the scammers you have come accross.

In this particular scam, the monthly figure that the scammer has suggested would not get you a place to park your car let alone an appartment.