Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#253120 by AlanJones Thu May 28, 2015 1:39 am
Tel. No.: +221776523372

Thank you for your email and your agreement to guide me in owning a profitable property in their country. Let me tell you more about me. My name is (Zainab Abdul Hassan). the only daughter of late (Mr.Abdul Hassan) and (Mrs. Mariem Hassan) I am a native of Libya, but I live in Senegal as a student in West Africa before the death of my parents, as a result of the civil war in Libya in 2011.
Before the death of my parents my father deposited the sum of $ 2.200,000.00 million in leading the Bank Plc Barclays Bank in Europe, I am the nearest relative to the bottom, I'll be very grateful if you will help me to buying and managing properties in your country on my behalf, I would instruct the Bank of celebration in Europe to release to you the $ 2.200,000.00 million of my money inherited my deceased parents. First, after the release of money for your care, you have to help me with relevant letters of invitation to come to your country to see these properties before purchase.
Tell me if you are willing to go the distance to help me so that I will release all relevant information and details on the money deposited in European bank to you. If you want to talk to me on the phone, please give me a call on Mr. Emmanuel Ebah phone number (+221776523372) or (00221776523372) is the chief supervisor of the refugee camp under the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees Nouakchott border in Senegal where I am residing as a refugee at the time of writing all this letter to you. I attribute my pictures also with this email. We hope your respuesta.Le greets Zainab.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#282857 by AlanJones Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:40 am
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +221776523372

Estoy encantado de informarle acerca de mi éxito en conseguir los fondos transferidos en virtud de la cooperación de un nuevo socio de Londres. Actualmente estoy en Londres para los proyectos de inversión con mi propia parte de la suma total. Mientras tanto, no me olvido de tus esfuerzos e intentos para que me ayude en la transferencia de esos fondos a pesar de que nos falló de alguna forma en el pasado. Ahora usted tendrá que ponerse en contacto con el supervisor de campo para enviar el proyecto bancario certificado a que su nombre Sr. Emmanuel Ebah y su dirección de correo electrónico es la siguiente: (unhcr [email protected]) su número de teléfono, 221 776 523 372
Pídale que le envíe un cheque bancario certificado de $ 250.000.00 que preparé y seguí para su compensación por todos los esfuerzos realizados y los intentos para que me ayude en este asunto. Aprecié sus esfuerzos en ese momento mucho. así que no dude y ponerse en tocado con el Sr. Emmanuel Ebah e instruirlo en que le envíe el dinero.
Por favor, hágamelo saber inmediatamente lo reciba para que podamos compartir nuestra alegría después de todos los sufrimientos de la época. En este momento, estoy muy ocupado aquí debido a los proyectos de inversión que yo y mi nueva pareja están teniendo a la mano, por último, recuerdo que había remitido instrucciones al Sr. Emmanuel Ebah en su nombre para recibir el cheque bancario certificado de $ 250.000.00 . Por lo tanto, no dude en ponerse en contacto con él y él enviará la cantidad a usted sin demora. Tenga cuidado y adiós por ahora.
Atentamente
Señora, ...............

I' m happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from London . Presently I'm in London for investment projects with my own share of the total sum. Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how. Now you will need to contact the camp supervisor to send the certified bank draft to you his name Mr Emmanuel Ebah and his email address is as follows : ( unhcr [email protected] ) his telephone number, +221776523372
Ask him to send you a certified bank draft of $250.000.00 which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touched with Mr Emmanuel Ebah and instruct him where to send you the money.
Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy after all the sufferings at that time. In the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which I and my newly partner are having at hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to Mr Emmanuel Ebah on your behalf to receive the certified bank draft of $250.000.00. Therefore feel free to get in touch with him and he will send the amount to you without delay. Take care and bye for now.
Yours truly
Mrs, ...............

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.