Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#284090 by malu53 Wed Feb 10, 2016 3:00 am
Real name sandra
Gender Female
Join Date 01/02/2016
Location Dakar, Senegal
Personal Info
Status Single

i'm Mrs Sandra, please i will like you to contact me with this address [email protected] so i can tell you more important issue and also tell you my reason of writing you and i will also send you my pictures thanks.

also here, same pic same message, same info
http://tourbar.com/en/travel-buddy/5254 ... aly/sandra
Advertisement

#286637 by AlanJones Wed Mar 02, 2016 2:22 am
Tel. No.: +221777089114

My Dearest One
I am more than happy when i saw your reply to my mail today . How is every thing over there with you including your precious life hope you are fine and doing well in your life, My dear is a little bit cold over here in Dakar Senegal. My name is
Miss (sandra mabou) from ivory coast in west Africa i am 23 yrs old never married before and presently i am residing in the refugee,
camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country.
My late father Dr Patrick Mabou was the managing director of mabou's Manufacturing industry and he was the personal advice to the
former head of state in our country before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood.
It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to this country Senegal where i am living now as a refugee, In this camp we are only allowed to go out from the camp only three times in a week . It is just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon, I have believe in you and hope you will help me in anyway you can,
Let this letter not be as a surprising or as a story to your hearing,or you might be thinking why i am writing all this letter to you, my dear it is God's direction to me that you will help me because
I don't have any relatives now whom i can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war, the only person i have now is Rev. father Gabriel Williams whom i mate here when i run to this place and he is the pastor of the (Christ the king of all Church) here in the camp, he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am living in the woman's hostel because in the camp we have two hostels one for men the other for women.
The Pastors Tel number is (00221777089114) if you call, tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel. As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing, be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country. I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation took place.
Please listen to this and by faith i hope to earn your confidence please it's a secret,only the Reverend knows about it i have my late father's (statement of account and death certificate) here with me which i will send to you latter, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in one of the bank out side the country which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount in question is $ 6.5 (Six Million Five Hundred Thousand US Dollars).
So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you. I kept this secret to people in the camp here (only the Reverend knows about it) because i am afraid to loose this money if they gets to know about it. meanwhile my dear i need your full contacts,
Or in the alternative, if you can help me to get the Camp Clearance and international Passport to come to join you in your country then on my arrival i will apply directly to bank myself so that they will transfer the money into your bank account.
It is now left for you to choose which option you prefer to help me. (1.) Either to agree to represent me at the bank so that I can give you the contact of the bank in London and all information for you to contact them directly so that they can transfer the money into your bank account. (2). Or to help me come over to your country so that the bank can transfer the money into your bank account after I come.
So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i reposed on you. I like honest and understanding people, truthful and a man of vision, truth and hardworking. our language is French but
My favorite language is English. Because i was trend with English, Meanwhile attached here is my pictures as i will also like to have yours, i will like you to call me like i said i have a lot to tell you. Have a nice day and think about me.
Awaiting to hear from you soonest
Yours forever in love
sandra mabou

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.