Information on romance scams and scammers.
#284431 by Kate1970 Sat Feb 13, 2016 5:04 pm
Zorpia

Jarvis
50, Chester, Illinois, United States
Last seen 9 hours ago
Looking for anything with a girl
aged 30‑99, in Spain.
Others
Place I've traveled to
China, Kabul and Turkey
Work
US Army
Sergeant Major
1988 - Present

with photo used by another scammer

Hello how are you? Nice to meet you here I'm Jarvis by. I want to say you look nice and matured. I am single Gently Guy if you don't mind I would love to chat with you and know you better thanks..hope to read from you soon.

Jarvis
Greetings to you. My name is Sgt. Jarvis England and i am from California, USA. I am 50 years old and presently serving with the last batch of military peacekeeping force in Unit Bas Camp Syria. I just saw your profile with your profile picture and will like us to be friends because you look so matured and captivating. hope to read from you soon so that i will tell you more about myself.

Best Regards,

Sgt. Jarvis England
Advertisement

#284432 by Kate1970 Sat Feb 13, 2016 5:05 pm
from email:

Hello Dear,

Thank you for contacting me through Zorpia and I was very very happy reading some reply from you there yesterday. Its a pleasure communicate with you. I am so much interested in knowing you more better and getting
acquainted. I was introduced to online dating by a colleague of mine who retired and married after serving 12 years in the Marine here with us and in my quest for LOVE and my passion for adventure. I am here for serious chemistry and make a life partner. What about you?

My name is Jarvis England widowed with no kids and I am the only child of my parents. Both parents have died some 9 years ago. My Dad died as Group Captain with the United States of America Air force while my mother used to be a flight attendant ( that's where they met each other (laughs) ). I am currently serving with the U.S Army as an Active duty personal (Intelligent Special Force) in Unit Base Camp, Syria for a mission and have worked up to the rank of a Sergeant Major.

I am calm, polite easy going and dedicated in every of my life endeavors and will want to leave service as soon as am convinced I am happily in love with a woman that understands me because my mother will always tell me that age is not a barrier whenever it comes to the thing of the heart (LOVE).... Do you have a different approach to that?

My hobbies are reading, biking, swimming, playing games and practicing engineering ( I read structural engineering in the university )

Kindly tell me more about yourself and if you don't mind send me some of your cute looking pictures.

Thank you for your time as I await anxiously for your email reply.
#284433 by Kate1970 Sat Feb 13, 2016 5:08 pm
Good Morning dear,so sorry for my late reply,I know you must be sleeping now and i hope that must be a lovely and cool night rest?I appreciate your writing back to me and I enjoyed reading your reply... I hope all worked out well with you and how is your family and work?, We knew we'd need the comfort Of an understanding heart To give us strength and courage To make a fresh, new start. We knew we'd need companionship,Unselfish... lasting... true,And so God answered the heart's great need With cherished love... like ours!..It seems we have a lot of the same interests and the main one is that your Christian. It's so difficult to find a man who is hardwired like I am and Also a Christian.the photos you sent to me was lovely and now i know the most important reason why we found each other..

I hope that I have piqued your interest enough for you to want to talk to me on emails and possibly meet me in the future. I agree with you about what you wrote about having a love affair. I do seek the comfort of another and hopefully someone I can look up to and can guide me in this amazing world. I seek a woman who can shelter me from the harshness of the world. I seek a woman who can appreciate my respect for her and my gift of submission to her as my wife and since we have found ourselves here on zorpia i will like both of to delete our profile there and get into a serious relationship and see what our future will be.

What is your Fav Color, Food, Car, Holiday, Drink? Where do you live? what are your names and are you on rent or you own a house?what do you do in your lonely moments? what are your likes and dislikes,what's the saddest day in your life,what is one thing you want to accomplish in life?what are your hobbies?How often do you attend church?feel free to tell me more about yourself..

I agree with you that one of the greatest things is to have someone love you for who you are and not what you have. It sounds good on paper but is challenging to have it play out in life sometimes. What you wrote in your e-mail is very heartfelt and I appreciate the kind words and i love to hear that you need a special someone whom you will grow old with, get married to, a happy family someday, A family built of God, Happiness for your family..i think we match each other..let start up a serious relationship and see what the future holds for us as i told you earlier..

I do not smoke or do drugs. I occasionally may have a glass of wine when I go out to dinner. I try to eat healthy and live a healthy lifestyle. I try to do the right thing because when I do the right thing I feel good, when I do the wrong thing I don't feel very good. I know we all have a past whether it be good or bad that makes us who we are today. I am discreet and selective consider myself to be a passionate man with the right woman.

I'm playful and like to have fun. I see the joy in life and would love to have someone to share that joy with me. I want to take things slow and see how things play out and if there's any chemistry between us.If you feel you want to join me and are strong enough to handle the responsibility of this type of relationship then I welcome your reply. I anxiously await your reply. Hope you will enjoyed your day at work.how long do you work?and when are you always online so that we can set a time that we can be able to chat ..have a cool and lovely weekend..hope to read from you soon...

Warm Regards,
Jarvis