Information on romance scams and scammers.
#212888 by Grunt Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:03 am
heanrybistrow new!
Zip Code: 75202
Ethnicity: White
Religion: Christian
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Job: Military
Has Kids: Yes, not living with me

About Me
am cool headed guy

Last edited by Grunt on Thu Feb 18, 2016 8:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Advertisement

#212903 by Grunt Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:52 am
changed name on badoo :mrgreen:

Bistrow Thomas, 40
Texas City, TX, United States
added: 2014-05-22
TX, United States

12 interests:
Football Bolt Blue Jeans Clothes shopping Music Watches Nike Shoes Listening to Music Tattoos Calvin Klein Sunglasses Shirts

About me
My name is bistrow thomas am a military man
I'm single
Big & beautiful, brown hair and brown eyes
Living: By myself
Kids: No, never
Education: Advanced degree
Languages: English
Work: usa army, Millitary. I have a high income

Image Image
Last edited by Grunt on Thu Feb 18, 2016 9:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
#212919 by Grunt Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:36 pm
since May 7 on FB
https://www.facebook.com/michael.mainman.9
Michael Mainman
About
Lives in East Los Angeles, California
From California City, California

photos stolen from this innocent married man
https://www.facebook.com/drake.bistrow/ ... n=overview
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... =3&theater
Last edited by Grunt on Thu Feb 18, 2016 9:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
#217429 by Ginger Lee Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:19 am
More profiles:
Crazyheart123 on mingle
http://mingle2.com/user/view/7028072

Apaguntan Ebe on facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/apaguntan.ebe
[email protected]

Oh good...kindly share me your yahoo mail for easy and better chatting on messenger

Mine is [email protected] and I'll be hoping to hear from you on messenger soon

Please DO NOT tell the scammer he is posted here.
#217818 by Ginger Lee Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:05 pm
About crazyheart123
Interests:
I am a 5'7 Single, independent Man,I'm 40years old with no kid,I've been single about 3years ago since then I've not meet the woman of my dream on till I met you,you take my heart away and you hold my breath baby I'm glad to meet you,I'm from frankfort,kentucky, I'm loving,caring,generous and kind who loves intellectual conversation, has a good sense of humor, who is constantly on a quest for knowledge. I am sincere, faithful, compassionate, very religious, understanding, devoted, loving and loyal to a fault and passionate. I am seeking my soulmate to join me down life's path and to share the deepest part of my mind, soul, and spirit on the highest level possible. I feel things very deeply and I would like a woman who is willing and able to open her heart and soul up to me and who can speak to me from the depth of his being. I won't settle for anything less than the best as this is what I am expecting for myself as well as for the woman I am with.
Profession: prefer not to say
Physical Appearance
Height
5' 7"

Hair color
No answer
Body type
Athletic

Ethnicity
White / Caucasian

Lifestyle
Marital Status
Divorced

Have Children?
No

Smokes?
Occasionally
Religion
Christian - Other

Want Children?
Undecided/open

Drinks?
Occasionally

Email:

I'm glad for your understanding and I'll be hoping to chat with you soon on messenger...I'm from frankfort,ky and I work as usa army man and I'm presently in kuwait on deployment,I'm 40years old and I'm single I've been alone over 3years ago and with no kids and I'm tired of been alone,my friend just introduced me on mingle cause he met his woman on there and I believe I can also meet my rightful woman on there too,you really caught my attention when I met you on site and I'll be glad to be more close to you and see how it goes btw us
Sent from camp arifjan,kuwait

Awww your welcome and I'm glad for your sweet words and I'll be glad If you can give me your time and dedicate your time to me,sincere and honest with me cause I hate liars and cheaters

Omg you look so sweet,sexy and beautiful I'll be glad to be more close to you and see how it goes...where you from? do you live alone? do you wish to settle down again if you meet your rightful man? do you have kids? How long have you been single? How old are you?

Awwww your sweet and I can see we are here for same thing..all I need now is your sincere and honest heart and let see how it goes cause you really caught my attention and I would love to get more close to you and see how it goes while I need a good woman to make my life complete and make each other happy forever....I'm tired of been alone I need a good and caring woman to give my true love and sincere heart to for eternity

#217819 by Ginger Lee Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:15 pm
Oh well I don't want you to be scared of distance and time cause they are the best test for a good and long term relationship...I've made the promise before to find any where my rightful woman his and I'm ready to locate you if something great eventually happen btw us

Awww baby I'll love to make all this real too and be there with you baby and let you feel how much more I feel too honey...but we are allow to put in for leave to be home baby and I'll love to put in for leave to meet you baby cause I'm tired of been alone and I would love to make this our relationship last forever

Oh yeah baby I'll be allow to put in for leave if I do baby but our leave is cost that's why I've not been home on leave before and we are not allow to have access to our properties and our bank account on deployment baby

Oh baby you'll have to mail my C/O and request for my leave honey and I believe its will granted...you'll ask him how much its gonna cost me to be home and what I have to do before its can be granted baby and I promise to get you all your money back when I get to you there cause I'll have access to my account when I'm out o here baby and I'll love go know you and settle down with you forever

Oh yeah honey you'll mail him baby and asked him how much will cost SSGT THOMAS BISTROWto be home on leave and ask for what we have to do before my leave will be granted honey and tell him to reply you back asap baby

Awww yeah me either my love I'll love to let you feel how much more I feel for you honey and I'll love to be with you and make you much more happier for ever baby.....my C/O mail is [email protected] and try to email him now honey cause I'm very much more excited baby cause I can't wait to meet you soon baby

You are the sun in my day, the wind in my sky, the waves in
my ocean, and the beat in my heart. All my dreams came
true the day that I met you. I Love You! You are the
sunshine of my life! Thanks for brightening my world with
the warmth of your Love... You are the fire that burns the
passion within my soul. I love You with all my heart... I
want to be your arms, I want to feel your touch, I want your
lips on mine, I need you very much.

Oh good my love and let me know when the loan is approved my love and my ISAF number is 2928686 and kindly mail it to my C/O now with the necessary details that were needed my love...I love you too so much more my love...your in my heart forever honey

#217820 by Ginger Lee Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:19 pm
From the same scammer using: [email protected]
Attention,
We receive your request for leave on behalf
of sergeant thomas , we already began the
processing of the leave and we have contacted the
Sergeant about it and has confirmed that he
knows you.
Meanwhile, we will need to make a proper
verification between the both of you to know exactly
if you are truly close and related as you have stated
and the one way to do this is stated below.
Verification of your address is in progress as we will
make an available flight for the soldier to fly him to
the nearest airport close to you after the leave has
been approved.
The ISAF number of the soldier you sent will be validated and if it corresponds with sgt.thomas's, the processing of the leave will commence within the next 24 hours.
However, the leave request will include some paper
works, procurement and Logistic fees to hand the
Sergeant a liberty Pass for him to leave the camp
and fly out to your provided address.
Below are the charges for paper work and logistics
which must be paid before the leave will finally
approve.
Below are the stated charges
Paper Work Fee : 350.00
Flight Logistic fee: 400.50
Procurement Fee: 200.00
Total 950.50 USD
And you can get the payment done on Installment, Meanwhile the leave is in process and been verified
so we request you to make the payment of the above
name fee in care of The US.Army to his division agent in charge of so he can get it to the department who is
presently out for conference in NIGERIA
Therefore payment can be made via,Bank Transfer,
Flit Cash,Money Gram,Western Union Money
Transfer. Due to poor economic issues the payment
should be made via Moneygram Money Transfer
which is the best and safest way to make the payment
due to your location and the division's agent
Location as we could not establish a direct link for
transfer with the banks available so preferable
Western Union is the best required.
Therefore payment of the above stated fee are to be
sent to the division's agent who will get it across to the department
and to the Logistics officer who will handle the flight and logistic of the Soldier, after
you have sent the fee reply this email with the
transfer information as stated below.
C/O
Maj. Gen.Paul LaCamera
Fort Carson, CO 81240, United States

Note: Please After payment you are to scan the copy
of the receipt and send us a copy of the file or reply
this email with the following information.
Senders name:
Senders Address:
MTCN NUMBER:
Phone number :
Secret text:
Secret Answer

Hey madam
Thank you very much for your co-operation as this as helped us complete the verification. Therefore you can proceed to make the payments to his division agent who is currently away to nigeria for the #bringbackourgirls mission,the info for the payment will be sent to sgt. Thomas, so you get it from him when you're ready to make the payments, you can do this transaction online as your situation not to send in cash at the store is really understandable, we have contacted western union and they said you can use your debit card to pay online and that's more safe. The agent will pick it up at the destination and would send to the department, so the leave can be approved for sgt. Thomas
Yours in service
C/O
Maj. Gen.Paul LaCamera

#220233 by kim293 Wed Sep 24, 2014 12:05 pm
This guy also goes by the names Michael Bistrow,Bistrow Johnson,Johnson Bistrow,Allen Johnson and John Miller emails used are [email protected], [email protected] and [email protected]. He will declear his love for you then ask you to help him get home to start a life together he will ask you to contact his commander and request leave forms that cost you money then when he leave to come home something will happen eg anaccident that you have to send more money for,once he is home he will tell you he needs more money to pay to get access to his money all lies ofcaurse he claims his wife was killed in a car accident 5 years ago and he had a son back home in Houston Texas he will tell you he is a captain or sgt on deployment in Afghanistan.He alsouses the name Shaun Bush with a different pic also uses the same pics for all as he does for Henry Bistrow and a lot more
#230005 by USMICSI Mon Dec 08, 2014 7:26 pm
This person contacted me on meetme.com looking for the love of his life, etc and I knew from the start something was off about him. I proceeded to add him to messenger and talked with him and he sent pictures of the man in all of the photos on this page.The day after he added me on messenger his account on meet me was gone which rose serious suspicion his reply was, I was the the woman he was looking for so he doesn't need a page there anymore..lol His English was very off, he claimed to be 40 yrs old, stationed in Lybia with the US Army and said he was from Ohio yet raised in Paris where he stated his mother lives and keeps his 5 year old daughter. He claims to have a home in New Mexico in which he wants to love of his life to live with him. He had ask for a care package of food and then proceeded to ask to include t-shirts,shoes, an iPhone and PSP!! So once he got my reply on those request, I haven't heard from him since, he knows I was onto him.He is claiming to be Michael John Bistrow and the email is [email protected]. He is using the photos of a real military man in KY and even has went as far as sending the photo ID which is obviously fake and is altered with the name Michael John Bistrow. When he chats with you he is very fond of using baby, honey, sweetheart and even throws out how bad he misses you and even I love you. He even goes as far as stating he will retire from the military to be with "me" This person is nutts and this needs to stop. Anyone who talks to people online should remember this about men/women claiming to be in the military.

Soldiers and their loved ones are not charged money so that the Soldier can go on leave.
Soldiers are not charged money for secure communications or leave.
Soldiers do not need permission to get married.
Soldiers do not have to pay for early retirement.
Soldiers have medical insurance, which pays for their medical costs when treated at civilian health care facilities worldwide – family and friends do not need to pay their medical expenses.
Military aircraft are not used to transport Privately Owned Vehicles.
Army financial offices are not used to help Soldiers buy or sell items of any kind.
Soldiers deployed to Combat Zones do not need to solicit money from the public to feed or house their troops.
Deployed Soldiers do not find large unclaimed sums of money and need your help to get that money out of the country.
Anyone who tells you one of the above-listed conditions/circumstances is true is likely posing as a Soldier and trying to steal money from you.

THIS PERSON NEEDS TO BE STOPPED!!! BEWARE OF BISTROW!!!
#250726 by Iwasscammed Tue May 12, 2015 8:51 am
Hi my name is xxx and this man scammed me claiming to be a military officer on mingle2 I fell into his trap I met him March 28th 2015 we texted everyday then he tells me to delete mingle2 cuz he did not want to share me with no one else so I believed him so we wechatted everyday I fell hard for this guy claiming to be a military man and I started sending him money through moneygram I've sent him 900 dollars all together and I just busted him 3 days ago I'm so heart broken but I'm glad I caught on to him his real name is ajibare olasunkanmi and he's still scamming on mingle 2 he needs to be stopped I fell in love with a happily married man and his picks I need help catching these ppl it's already under investigation I've done my own research online that's how I found the same picks he sent to me I still have all the messages from the first time we met and the photos for evidence he begged me not to turn him in but I did it anyway I'm not Gona be a fool again I've never done anything like this I feel so stupid and hurt I don't think I'll ever be able to heal from this pain thanks for your time :(
#285985 by Kisha Sat Feb 27, 2016 11:08 pm
My name is <removed to protect privacy> Mike W. I live in Colorado. I had not been dating for a while. In fact I am a single mother of 2 beautiful children. I have a lot of respect for the Military. I appreciate what they have done for us. How ever........ My friend was trying to get me a date or find someone for me. My friends hooked up a account for me on meet me.com. I had went on to check out the site to see if I could close that account because I do not believe in dating sites as is. But I had seen some interesting things on the site so I checked it out before closing it down. March 20th 2014. a Michael Jack Bistrow had sent me a request as well as a message. He had played the Soldier from Lybia who was deployed and wanted to get out of military. He was a Sergeant MP. He Fed me the same exact story that he has done upon every woman he has came a cross. I fell hard for him. He had me sending him money. Also he had me picking up money from western union and money gram from multiple women who I had been informed were military wives that help one another. But I was told once I received the money I had to money gram every last bit of what I got to Lybia to a Ebenezer who will pick it up to take to their husbands. I had a recruiter tell me that it was all a scam so I checked into it and brought out the situation. I have reciently heard once again heard from this Michael Jack Bistrow. He sent me a video trying to prove that he is real. I am trying to figure out what I can do over this whole ordeal because I have lost a lot putting trust in this scam artist. $20,000 is a lot of money and I could have done something other then blowing on a scammer.
#285988 by malu53 Sat Feb 27, 2016 11:28 pm
@Kisha
sorry to hear that you got scammed so badly
I'm afraid, you'll never again see a dime of the money you sent this jerk

the only thing you can do is ignore the scammer and try to move on with your life

BTW, no US military personnel in Libya
I don't know how your scammer looked like on meetme
I met somebody by the name Jack Bistrow on BP
claimed to be 41, lived in Peru, IN