Information on romance scams and scammers.
Advertisement

#215481 by rococo Wed Aug 20, 2014 4:50 pm
fluentfuture.com/
Username: Estherbaby22
Speaks: English
Learning: Romanian
Relationship status: Single
City: Dakar

How are you? I hope you are fine, my name is Mrs. Esther, my heart desires for a true lover that will bring joy and happiness in my life. I'm looking for a long term relationship, who understands the need to love and be loved. The best I can do is show you my deepest dreams and hopes about love, relationship and sweetest memories that we can create together.
(Remember the distance or color does not matter but love matters alot in life), so please reply me my email address ([email protected]), where they will write
to you to tell you more about me, and send to you my attached photos,
Miss Esther. ([email protected])

http://www.fluentfuture.com/user_images ... _pic_1.jpg
#215482 by rococo Wed Aug 20, 2014 4:52 pm
Netlog: edes5
female - 26 years, Dakar, Senegal
Name: Esther Des

hello my dear,
my name is miss Esther,i saw your profile on this web site
and i decide to contact you, so that we can be a good
friend, please get back to me with this email ( [email protected] ) with regards,
Miss Esther,
Your new friend.

#215485 by rococo Wed Aug 20, 2014 5:06 pm
MyDailyFlog
Esther00
Esther Desmond
26 year old, woman from Senegal

How are you? I hope you are fine, My name is Miss Esther, my heart is seeking for a true lover that will bring joy and happiness back in my life. I am looking for a long term relationship,who understands the need to love and be loved. The best thing I can do is to show you my deepest dreams and hopes about love, relationship and sweetest memories that we can create together.
(Remember the distance or color does not matter but love matters a lot in life) so please reply me with my email address here ( [email protected] ) where i will be able to write to you to tell you more about me and also send to you my attached photos,
Miss Esther. ( [email protected] )

:twisted: no pic
#286585 by malu53 Tue Mar 01, 2016 6:12 pm
Anita
24, Apeldoorn, Netherlands
Last seen 2 hours ago
Looking for anything with anyone
aged 35‑99, in Sweden

Hello Dear Nice to meet you my name is miss Anita bedie please contact me on my email (Anitabedie11 @ hotmail.com) where i will tell you more about me and send you more of my photos