Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#98364 by Ryanloop Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:44 pm
In the last 3 months or so, that kind of photographs I have come to my email, they all say that the puppies will be killed if you do not make a donation URGENT

Too bad that the people profiting from the suffering of animals, because one way or another that situcion in many cases are in real life.

Regards :!:

unauthorized spam link removed by dotti.
Advertisement

#98510 by Bubbles Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:44 pm
Feel free to post up the email addresses you are receiving these from so others can be warned as well.

Bubbles, former Scamwarners moderator.

Rest in Peace 24 June 2015.

Gone, but never forgotten.
#243165 by Mike Wilson Wed Mar 25, 2015 12:06 am
Subject: AGREEMENT FOR REFUNDS

DEAR CLIENT ,
WE HAVE ATTACHED TO THIS EMAIL A SIGNED AGREEMENT FOR THE REFUNDS OF ALL YOUR MONEY. KINDLY SIGN IT AND SEND BACK A COPY TO US ALONG WITH THE PAYMENT RECEIPT FOR THE BALANCE 450 EU RO SO THAT WE CAN PROCEED WITH THE SHIPPING ARRANGEMENT FOR YOUR KITTEN AND GET BACK TO YOU WITH FLIGHT DETAILS ..

CUSTOMER SERVICE

This was another attempt to steal more money from the victim.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
#274067 by Mike Wilson Sat Nov 07, 2015 11:29 pm
Fake insurance certificate

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
#274068 by Mike Wilson Sat Nov 07, 2015 11:31 pm
Fake change of ownership document

It is ALWAYS a scam
#274069 by Mike Wilson Sat Nov 07, 2015 11:36 pm
Fake invoice used in parrot scam

It is ALWAYS a scam
#276982 by Mike Wilson Tue Dec 01, 2015 12:22 pm
Fake insurance bill sent by the scammer.
REefundable insurance does not exist and is always a scam.
Email addresses used [email protected] [email protected]

Tel: (717) 288-7304

It is ALWAYS a scam
#280011 by Mike Wilson Wed Dec 30, 2015 2:52 pm
Fake refundable pet insurance.
Associated fake pet shipping company
Express Pet Shippers [email protected]

It is ALWAYS a scam
#282886 by Ronaldo Thu Jan 28, 2016 9:03 am
I received 3 fake photos for free Bichon Maltais....I saved the pics and searched for them using Google image (upload file) and found the same pictures in many adds. Too good to be true. Try this, it will avoid disapointments.
#283455 by Mike Wilson Wed Feb 03, 2016 1:47 am
Fake export license used by Central Aviary Farm.

It is ALWAYS a scam
#287994 by Mike Wilson Fri Mar 11, 2016 9:29 pm
Fake document sent by "Malin Bulldog" [email protected]

It is ALWAYS a scam
#288659 by Mike Wilson Thu Mar 17, 2016 3:18 pm
The scammers poor attempt at making fake documents.

The scammers are impersonating a legitimate company that has no connection to this criminal activity.

It is ALWAYS a scam
#316554 by Mike Wilson Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:28 am
Easy Pets Carriers

Door2Door Pets Air [email protected]

DEAR CLIENT WE WISH TO VERIFY TO YOU OUR COMPANY'S CERTIFICATIONS AND ACCREDITED PAPERS.
AND DELIVERY SCHEDULE CAN ONLY BE GIVING TO YOU WHEN PAYMENTS MUST HAVE BEING CONFIRMED BUT IT USUALLY TAKES ABOUT 2 DAYS MAX.WE

This payment of CHF 300 should be made as soon as possible so that the puppy can be scheduled on the next available delivery to your location. If the fee is not granted, the puppy will still be in our keeping. If this money is not paid on time,you will be charged for the feeding manuals.

Immediately you make payment CHF 300, please contact us with the following details;

A PHOTO OR SCANNED COPY OF THE PAYMENT RECEIPT AND THE SENDERS FULL NAMES SO WE CAN THEN ACTIVATE YOUR DELIVERY AND SEND YOUR REFERENCE NUMBER AND FULL DELIVERY SCHEDULE WHICH IS STILL NOT ACTIVE YET.WE DO THIS TO ENSURE 100% SAFETY OF TRANSACTION.

THANKS MANAGEMENT

It is ALWAYS a scam
#320241 by Elvenstar Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:03 am
Mike Wilson wrote:Fake insurance certificate

Hello I am very new to this I have been scammed by someone on Craig's list as well through an agency called guarantee pets voyage I was purchasing a female Bengal kitten from a Herman Christopher Gifford in Norfolk Virginia, I am truly devastated I have a mental illness I am manic and I suffer from panic attacks I really need some guidance at this point I don't know how to fix this