Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#289249 by daniel83 Wed Mar 23, 2016 4:10 pm
Help me...i got this email after i replied craiglist ad. Is it true scammer?

This is the address
[email protected] and [email protected]

Hello,

Your email application was received and after reviewing you are qualified for the (Admin Personal Assistant) position which i have available for now.

More About Me & Detailed Job Description Below:

I am Chris Crosby, am 59 years Old and I have been a local and international relative successful entrepreneur and sometimes invest in the real estate market which makes me travel often within and outside the state working on various independent projects. This is why i need someone who can help keep me up to date with some my activities, especially while i am away and amidst my busy schedule. My previous personal assistant is currently unavailable due to health reasons and cannot work with me anymore, and i am keen on finding an efficient, motivated, organized individual who can communicate well and is able to multi-task. this position is home-based and flexible. working for me is a test of following instructions. as my personal assistant, your activities among others will includes:

· Receiving Phone Calls from my clients when am busy.
· Making Regular Drop offs at FedEx Stores for letters meant for my clients.
· Handling and monitoring some of my financial activities.
· Basic wage is $530 weekly.
. Working 5 hours Daily, and 3 Days weekly. ( you can choose your working days as it is flexible )

Am sure you should have understood how busy my schedule should be on a daily basis. Currently, I am in Europe meeting with partners. I will be back in two weeks to arrange a formal interview with you. I think you are the right person for this position. Please note that this position is not office-based for now because of my frequent travels and tight schedules. It is a part-time job, and some weeks you will be busier than others, though pay stays constant.

NB: you have to be checking your email regularly, and also i want you to add me to your email contact list as soon as you receive this email.

Like i said, I think you are the right person for this job, and think we should get a head start this week. I have some little works piled up that i will need help catching up on immediately. I would like to use this week to test your efficiency and diligence, and to work your schedule around mine, though you will still receive the $530 salary. I am hard of hearing and usually stay in touch through email and text messages, but if you would like me to call, I will be glad to do that. I am glad you responded to the ad in such a timely manner and look forward to working with you and promise to be a good boss.

If Interested in being my personal assistant, get back to me through email and we can move forward with the first task.
This is to Congratulate you on the new job and to let you know that this is a legitimate Personal Assistant job am offering you and I hope to have your 100% loyalty and Co-operation. Your quick response to e-mails and effectiveness is required. you will be getting started tomorrow morning as your first week salary and funds to carry out the first task will be delivered to you tomorrow morning.. a payment in form of Certified Check as been overnight to you from one of my client and i have some list of task to email to you, once you received the funds you will be getting paid from it and make use of the rest funds to make arrangements by buying some gift items for kids at any nearest store around you, and mail them to a particular Orphanage home information that will be provided as soon as you receive the funds, this is the first task you are to carry out as my Personal Assistant and i do that every ending of the month.

The package containing the Check as been overnight to you and the package will be delivered to your address tomorrow morning via FedEx, it will come along with your first Pay.. I will get back to you with the tracking number once i have it, but you will receive the package tomorrow morning.

I want you to Re-confirm the Name and Address and your phone # to be sure i have the right information and in other to avoid any loss or misplacement of the package ..
Advertisement

#289251 by Bryon Williams Wed Mar 23, 2016 4:19 pm
Welcome to Scamwarners,

It is a scam.

You will receive a fake check. Days, week or sometimes months later if deposited your bank will inform you of the fake check.

You will have to repay any monies that the bank paid you towards the fake check. The bank may even report you to the police.

Simply block and stop all communication with this scammer.

Refuse delivery of the package and tell the delivery person it has a fake check from a scam. Give him/her copies of your emails.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/