Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#263533 by AlanJones Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:26 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22961390269

Attn:

How are you doing today? I wish to inform you that after having a brief meeting with our management this morning concerning all the funds in our position to transfer the entire foreigner who have being victimize by SCAMERS,they agree that all the funds will be transfer before ending this month.

Note it will cost you a little amount of money to get your funds within 72hurs,I advise you to contact our new bank director Mrs. Grace Morgan how much it will cost you to get your funds within 72hurs.

Here is bellow bank information:

Name: Mrs. Grace Morgan
Foreign Remittance Director,
United Bank for Africa Benin,
No: 10 BP Porto Nov Benin Republic,
Tel:00229-61390269
Email:[email protected]
Our Ref: IDB-BANK-B PORTO NOVO 2000 B 124.

Regard

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#289529 by Tim Atem Sun Mar 27, 2016 10:09 am
Using the same [email protected] email address.

reply-to: [email protected]
other email: [email protected]
phone number: +229-99233261

Attn:

Sir

I was directed by Mr.Badarou Soule, the new Managing director of the BCAEO BANK REPUBLIC OF BENIN,I write to officially notify you that your name appeared in our International Credit Computer Department as one of the unpaid Beneficiaries as we have verified your contract/inheritance fund file and found out that you have not received your fund .

Meanwhile your name has been among the 10 Scam victims listed to be compensated by the World Bank//IMF through ATM/DEBIT MASTER CARD valued 4.5 million .

Be advised that you have been shortlisted to receive the compensation payment through ATM CARD as this will be delivered directly to your receiving doorstep via any of our accredated Courier Services Company for your collection and cash payment in any Bank in the World.

In view of this, could you as a matter of urgency forward to us the following informations.

1) YOUR RECEIVING OFFICE OR HOME ADDRESS
2) YOUR NAME OR COMPANY'S NAME.
3) YOUR DIRECT MOBILE PHONE NUMBER.
4) COPY OF YOUR ID.

As soon as we receive the above mentioned infos, Details of the delivery will be communicated to you.
Email via: [email protected]

Regards
Mr.Badarou Soule
Director of ATM payments Centre.
Tel:+229-99233261

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5