Information on romance scams and scammers.
#268217 by David Jansen Fri Sep 18, 2015 1:08 am
Hello

I'm sorry you got scammed. But i'm glad you found out and stopped. Best thing to do is not answer any phone calls from him and block his emails. When the scammer realise that you pay no attention to him he will stop harassing you.
Online dating can be dangerous and therefore it is a good thing to be suspicious. Find out as much information as possible, do a google search on the name, email address and do a google search of the text in the emails and their profile on the dating site. In most cases you will spot a scammer then.

Being a victim doesn't mean you stand alone. We're here to help you.
Advertisement

#268254 by Tim Atem Fri Sep 18, 2015 7:35 am
So I sent him an e-mail and I treated scammer... explaining all the mistakes he made .He was angry...harrassed by phone ...on skype and today tell me he never loved me and so on.

Please don't point out their mistakes in the future. It will only help them improve their scams making it easier for victims to be taken. I'm sorry you were scammed but am happy to hear you realized it was a scam before losing any money.

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5
#268283 by malu53 Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:31 am
the scammer answered from the UAE

To [email protected]
Opened 2015/09/18
Location United States (81% likelihood)
Opened on (31.215.28.220:58438) <<< Ras al-Khaimah, UAE

best thing to come
checked on Skype

jack.coker37
James Coker
United States
last IP used 31.215.28.220
coincidence :lol: ?

#268312 by malu53 Fri Sep 18, 2015 2:56 pm
neat finding, wasn't it ?.
always my pleasure to help :D

I dont know you? who is this?
Received: by 212.82.98.115 <<< Organization: Yahoo! Europe, UK, Services: Likely mail server
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2015
#268318 by David Jansen Fri Sep 18, 2015 3:57 pm
When you can't find anything then you can only rely on your common sense. Have you read the information about how to recognise a romance scam?

Click on this link:
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=25

Use that as your guide as almost all scammers can be spotted when you know what to look for.

Being a victim doesn't mean you stand alone. We're here to help you.
#277078 by brushfire22052 Wed Dec 02, 2015 9:23 am
I was scammed by Jack Coker....I stupidly sent him $2,000. He said he had a million dollar deal with Bahar Oil Co. and sent me a fake award letter. He said he needed $50,000 to get his supplies from China. He called from Bahar Oil when he skyped me once....but because of security reasons he couldn't show his face...he did send pictures of his private area. And of course he sent me the same pictures of his family and himself as he has other women. I have a new phone number for him...it:is: (909)281-1931. (281)670-9103 . I will not rest until I see this criminal behind bars. His accomplices that I sent money to are: Lilian O. Samuels, Dublin, Ireland and Fatih Senturk, Cyprus......I did keep all my receipts because I knew in my gut, this was wrong, but I will never again loan a dime....how sad scum like this exists to make us so calloused to the next person who really may need our help.
#278084 by Louise MATTONE Thu Dec 10, 2015 1:32 pm
Well. For all the women scammed by Jack Coker i can give new informations . After long researchs. 1st I found the réal man of the pictures his xxxxxx xxxxx xxxxxx . As soon i found those informations I send an e-mail to the scammer ... He answer me to add him again on Skype he will explain me everything ... I did to one condition he open the caméra. He accept and then in front of me 2 black mens... They told me they were in South Africa Johannesburg and need money because life was difficult. We talk à Long time they told me it was the first time they open the caméra because I was stubborn and asked me to work with them... I answer I don't want pass the rest of my life behind bars...so now it's the end of this sad story but I have an answer to my questions ..... :laugh-s: so If you cross the road of Jack Coker go away... :D
#290070 by cherokeegirl60 Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:55 pm
I am a victim of someone using same phone numbers you posted. His name is Marc Bisson. Speaks with heavy Swedish/German accent. Said he is Swedish. Said he was engineer for 22 years, and on rig off Dubai, was widower (wife died in car accident), has 8 year old daughter Mary, lived in Houston and moved to Miami. We have been involved for 7 months. He said he got arrested in Dubai for overstaying his Visa. Needed money from his order of safety equipment from Bahar Energy and goods had come in but some had to be returned for poor quality. I gave him money like the rest of you. I have many pictures. I started finding clues in the pictures that did not match his story. Traced down quite a bit of info. I want to catch him!!! I am still in contact with him and he has no clue I am on to his story. Help me catch him.....He Skyped me today and I told him I had been in hospital. He freaked out. He also cried and had a fit for 3 weeks when I told him I had seen another man. I mean he was good. Sent me songs, told me he was my man, would love me forever, I was to be mother to Mary his daughter, etc.

marc.bisson22 is Skype this is the name he uses for me.
[email protected] is email he uses for me
Phone numbers: (281) 670-9103; (909) 281-1931. The first number is a magic jack number out of Houston Texas, traced to a place that used to be a high rise apartment complex, now turned into shops and hotel with some personal apartments. Second number was first found in Big Bear City, California. His IP address I captured was through a server in Redmond Washington which is where headquarters of Microsoft is. Probably wont do us any good. His time on his Skype account was reset automatically when time changed and was showing Western European time which also extends to Nigeria and South Africa.
He mentioned he wanted me to set up a "trust" account for when he gets his money and is going to send me the money he owes me. Of course I have been skirting the issue until I can either contact FBI or get help from here.

I can send pictures. I tried to upload here but didn't work.
#290082 by malu53 Tue Mar 29, 2016 11:44 pm
Skype ID: marc.bisson22
Name: Marc Bisson

the Skype ID is accessible by the email
marc[email protected] only

Skype avatar

more pics here
yourittoday.com/scammer_profile_data/profile_data1008000/1008631.html
#290116 by Louise MATTONE Wed Mar 30, 2016 2:27 am
Hello Cherokee girl,
Just read your post and will answer to your questions... This man is the same one I were scammed. He use differents names differents phone number differents pictures...... but the story is quite the same for me was widowed with a son you it's a daughter...need money for safety equipment for Bahar limited .... Yours seamed to be swedish, mine Texan...For your information they used voice changer. He was supposed to be an engineer and so on.. Yours was supposed 22 years old with a 8 years old girl ..... mine 52 with a 5 years old son

It did not seem strange to you ???? WOW he was a father at 14 years old ....

you have to forget this sad story.For me it's over and I moved on ... the police whatsoever country does nothing and do nothing and these individuals will go on stealing people.... Very sad but we can do nothing except post a maximum with pictures .....

Hope I gave you some answers.... delete this men of Skype...e-mails and phone they are worse than a sect do not let impress more....
Good luck for the future
#290117 by Bryon Williams Wed Mar 30, 2016 2:38 am
^^^^ You will find that scammers share the basic scripts. So every scammer using your past scammers photos or name may not be your original scammer.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#290172 by cherokeegirl60 Wed Mar 30, 2016 12:05 pm
For once, I would like to see the victims win by helping capture this particular group of heartless men. I plan to talk to a friend with ties to the xxx. There is an old saying that hell hath no fury like that of a woman scorned...substitute the word scammed!