If you have been scammed, please post here and share your experience; it may help others avoid the same situation!
#290305 by Mike Wilson Thu Mar 31, 2016 6:26 pm
Hello Gustavoantonio,
If you have an email from the fake lawyer please post it here in this thread after removing your personal information. Please include the email header information so we we can report the email domain.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
Advertisement

#290645 by The-Real-Link Mon Apr 04, 2016 3:24 pm
Hello all,

I recently found this thread after digging up information on names from what I had suspected, was a scam, and found your forum. I too, have apparently been asked to fulfil a next of kin scam, and while I did let them carry on for a bit to see their intentions, I had always known it was false. Here's a dump of everything so that others may find it too!

Though I did not receive an email from "Ibrahim Abdulla" as the OP did, I did receive on from a Mr. Walter Lironi which matches the text. His profile does seem to be legitimate on LinkedIn, but as to how these things tend to go, it may be well crafted to simply appear that way, even though it is falsified. Anyway...

Removed information educating scammers (BW)

--------------------------
Email #1:

"Hello D****,

Thanks for responding to my proposal, I am freely giving you full details of this transaction bearing in mind that you will not betray me. The name of the bank I work for is COMMERCIAL BANK OF DUBAI. and presently I am the Chief Transformation Officer, in Commercial Bank of Dubai. This transaction requires utmost trust and dedication from your side, since you will be receiving the funds as the Next of Kin/ Heir to Michael and shall be in control of the money, until I come over for my share. Regarding the sharing, I am under the believe that my sharing ratio is accepted to you, 50/50% is a fair deal.

I want you to bear one thing in mind, there is no risk involved in this transaction. It is 100% risk free and secured once you follow my instructions and keep everything secret between us. What I have to do is just to place your information in my bank system as the Next of Kin/ Heir to late Micheal and you will apply for the claim through a lawyer here in U. A. E. You do not have to come down here for the claim, the lawyer will represent you and handle all the documentation involved, as the Chief Transformation Officer. in my bank, the secret of the bank system is under my palm, placing your details in the system as the Next of Kin/ Heir to late Micheal is an easy work for me. There is no risk involved; the transaction will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect both of us from any breach of law.

I am going to introduce you to a good lawyer here in U. A. E who you shall contact and request for his legal services to represent you for the claim. Once this is done, the lawyer will do all the work and documentation required for the release of the funds to you as the rightful Next of Kin/ Heir to late Micheal. I will present you as a relation to Micheal and the only proof the bank will need is your identification, where your names are written. This is a very smooth operation, with me in the bank it will not last more than 2 weeks and the funds will be released to you. The information I require to commence the process is as follows;

YOUR FULL NAMES,
YOUR DATE OF BIRTH,
YOUR OCCUPATION,
YOUR ADDRESS AND PHONE NUMBERS.

Once I receive the above mentioned information and concludes with my inside arrangements and changes, I shall send you the contact details of a Lawyer you shall contact for the representation. The lawyer in question is good and specializes in such cases. He is also a registered attorney with the Central Bank of U. A. E, which is the bank that will handle the transfer of the funds out of the country to your bank account. As far as my bank is concern, I will be in control. It has been my dream to have my own company and I believe that God has answered my prayers by creating this opportunity. Please, remember to treat this transaction with utmost confidentiality for our own good. I await your urgent response. Thank you and God bless your family. PLEASE TREAT AS TOP SECRET.

Regards,

Mr. Walter Lironi

------------------------------------------

Email #2:

Hello D*****,

How are you today? I hope you are fine, I write to inform you that I have done all the necessary changes in the account file in my bank as I informed you. Your names now appear in my bank system as the Heir and rightful Inheritor to the account of Late Michael. The next step now is for you to contact the Attorney here in U. A. E who shall represent you in all matters that concerns the claim. The Attorney I want us to use in this claim is good and he is a registered Attorney with the Central Bank of U. A. E, because only registered Attorneys are allowed to handle Central Bank matters in connection with Inheritance claims of this nature and foreign transfers. He is a good Attorney, and specializes in Civil cases, such like this.

You have to contact him and request for his legal services in the claim of your relative company's account with the COMMERCIAL BANK OF DUBAI. You must not mention my name to him, meaning that he must not know my involvement in this transaction. Just tell him that you got his contact details from staff of the COMMERCIAL BANK OF DUBAI and you learnt that he is a registered attorney with the Central Bank of U. A. E, so you wish to know if he can represent you in a Next of Kin claim with COMMERCIAL BANK OF DUBAI. Once he gets back to you, you shall inform me, so I can send you the information you shall pass to him.

HERE IS THE ATTORNEY CONTACT:

NAME OF ATTORNEY: Barr. Mohamed Ayloush

Principal Partner, United Arab Chambers

Email: [email protected]

Please, contact the Attorney immediately. However, I shall send you draft letter right away as I promised Thank you and God bless. I am looking forward to a glorious future business relationship with you.

Regards,

Walter Lironi

------------------------------

Email #3:

Hello D******,

Please, find below draft letter which you shall send to lawyer. All other details regarding the account will be sent if he accepts to work for you. I want you to forward his reply to me once you receive from him.

Regards,

Ibrahim Abdullah

===============================================

Dear Mohamed Ayloush,

I am D**** ******, I got your contact from a staff of my bank in the U.A.E and I learn t you are registered with the Central bank of U.A.E. I wish to hire your services in a claim with the COMMERCIAL BANK OF DUBAI for my company's fixed deposit contract account which was opened by my late cousin and partner. I want to terminate this contract because it had expired and proceed to transfer the money back to my country since I have no more business doing in the U.A.E now. If you will handle this matter, let me know your requirements and the procedure as soon as possible.

I wait for your urgent reply,

Regards.

D******

----------------------------

So there you go ;). Hope it helps others who may have seen this pop in their box recently.

Walter aka Ibrahim's new email is [email protected]
#290704 by vonpaso xlura Tue Apr 05, 2016 6:33 am
Domain Name: unitedarabchambers.com
Registry Domain ID:
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.onlinenic.com
Registrar URL: http://www.onlinenic.com
Updated Date: 2015-04-28T17:17:38.0Z
Creation Date: 2015-04-28T17:17:38.0Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2017-04-28T17:17:38.0Z
Registrar: Onlinenic Inc
Registrar IANA ID: 82
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: [email protected]
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.5107698492
Domain Status: ok
Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: United Arach
Registrant Organization: United Arach
Registrant Street: 543 Partna road
Registrant City: dubai
Registrant State/Province: dubai
Registrant Postal Code: 59876
Registrant Country: AE
Registrant Phone: +971.5176067874
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax: +971.5176067874
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: [email protected]
Name Server: ns1.hostinate.com
Name Server: ns2.hostinate.com

The registrant is pretending to be in the UAE, but has never actually been there. unitedarabchambers.com is email-only. Please post the complete headers of email from unitedarabchambers.com so that we can kill it.

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10
#291301 by mmarkovic Mon Apr 11, 2016 3:22 pm
Almost the same thing to me. I received email from linkedin informing me of a request sent from Ibrahim Abdullah .
Hi Djordje,
I'd like to join your LinkedIn network.
Ibrahim Abdullah
Ibrahim Abdullah
General Manager of Administration & Human Resources at Emirates NBD
United Arab Emirates.

I waited a few days than i went to linkedin and there is no request pending. Afther i tried to search him there is not any matching. Not on facebook also.
Ok, I said. Let see what while be if i accept request. Almost immediately i accepted i received
Hi,

Thanks for accepting my connect on Linkedin network.Please acknowledge the receipt of this email as i do have a business proposal that i would like to share with you.

Regard'sIbrahim Abdullah

That was sure a sign of a scam positively confirmed after Googleit.

His new mail is [email protected]