If you have been scammed, please post here and share your experience; it may help others avoid the same situation!
#291261 by joanafirstime Mon Apr 11, 2016 8:19 am
Email: [email protected]
Pretends to be British, widower, with a son named Mark, who is living in the UK with his grandparents.
His wife died in an accident.
Claims to live in Amsterdam, but is temporarily in Houston, Texas working in construction/tender of buildings.
Will not give any information on phone number neither from The Netherlands nor from US, where he claims to be.
Every more personal question he will answer in a evasive way and changes the subject.
Will ask your Skype name and he will be using the nickname Nick.
He claims to be Nick J David.
Scammer!! Stay away!!!
Advertisement

#291262 by Bryon Williams Mon Apr 11, 2016 8:23 am
Welcome to Scamwarners,

Please post a couple of his initial emails to you minus your personal information.

We will need to see proof of the scam.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#291275 by joanafirstime Mon Apr 11, 2016 10:43 am
joanafirstime wrote:Email: [email protected]
Pretends to be British, widower, with a son named Mark, who is living in the UK with his grandparents.
His wife died in an accident.
Claims to live in Amsterdam, but is temporarily in Houston, Texas working in construction/tender of buildings.
Will not give any information on phone number neither from The Netherlands nor from US, where he claims to be.
Every more personal question he will answer in a evasive way and changes the subject.
Will ask your Skype name and he will be using the nickname Nick.
He claims to be Nick J David.
Found his profile in several different dating sites. His nick name is EREGDAVI or EREGDAVI1.
3 different sites with 3 different cities: Amsterdam, Berlin and Baltimore.
Only manage to get one picture before he deleted his profile from all sites...
After confrontation of what I found did not hear from him anymore...
Scammer!! Stay away!!!
#291277 by Tim Atem Mon Apr 11, 2016 10:48 am
We need you to post the actual emails you received from him. Make sure to remove your personal information before posting. We understand that the story may be similar to other scams reported, but we need further proof of the scam otherwise your post may be removed.

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5
#291302 by joanafirstime Mon Apr 11, 2016 4:00 pm
One of his 1st emails sent on 27/02/2016:
"Knock!!!Knock!!!
May I come into your world? I bring no flowers, No cakes,
But wishes to keep you fresh, Prayer to keep you healthy,
And love to keep you smiling…

I wish I could be besides you as you open those cute eyes.
Would brush my fingers by your hair and lay your hands aside.
Then I would say a prayer for today to protect you from falling.
Lastly I would take your hand in mine and wish u good morning.

good morning and wishing you a wonderful day"

Read already the same e-mails used by other nicknames...
#291303 by joanafirstime Mon Apr 11, 2016 4:03 pm
Another of his emails, sent on 29/02/2016:
I am an easy going man with lots of respect for women because I know what importance they play in our life either as a mother or as a wife.
I am kind, caring, fun-loving and romantic guy that loves getting to know lots of new people. I enjoy going to the pub with friends, meals out, cinema, theater, walks along the beach, cycling and playing/watching different sports.

My achievement with my profession at its peak means nothing to me until I can have someone to share my dreams ,anticipation and all with.

My friends say I am humble, understanding, friendly , funny and some just say I am a good friend with a basic understanding and value for true friendship. My wealth of experience gathered through work trips is really a plus to my person and if you don't mind I could share lots about my experience. Life is a great teacher and i think you just might be in a better position to tell me what kind of person I am which I am optimistic would be a positive remark.Spontaneous is a word to describe me.

Work has not provided me the best of life experience although it’s very stressful but the bulk of experience would further assist me in managing my life with that of my special woman

I like swimming and exploring nature on the walking trails of the state parks. I love to spend time walking on paths in natural gorges with running water and waterfalls.

I like animals

I don't smoke,i drink soft

I love to go tent camping in the woods. I also love taking a jet ski out on the lake! If I am home. I really do enjoy yard work taking care of the bushes, flowers and cutting the grass, I take pride in my lawn.

Favorite Music Video- RUSH in RIO DVD, the concert in Maracana stadium.
Current Favorite Artists / Bands I don't have a clue about the new music artists playing on the radio nowadays. I haven't watched the Gramme's in years.

Favorite Video Games I am way too old to be playing video games. I dont have a Sony play station, or a Microsoft Xbox360. Putting a quarter in the machine and playing Galaxian or Pacman is my knowledge of video games.

Favorite Movies My favorite movie is Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom. The soundtrack in that movie was non-stop and kept the action moving. I love the line "Dr. Jones, Dr. Jones

Favorite Books -Anything written by H.A. Rey!! Hope you understand, if not look up what he wrote. Vince Flynn is one of my favorite authors. His protagonist character, Mitch Rapp, is the epitome of what all American males would love to be. I also enjoy books by James Baldacci, some of his bests novels are Split Second, Hour Game, Camel Club. You may know who Mitch Album is, he wrote Tuesday with Morrie and the Five People you Meet in Heaven. I also like John Grisham novels, and his novel BLEACHERS will touch the hearts of every guy who remembers his high school sport days. I have read all four of Dan Browns novels, I read The DaVinci Code long before it was common and popular. The movie was predictable, it followed the book page by page

thank you so much as you read my message, also respond by telling me more about yourself.

Hope this helps a few persons...
#291304 by joanafirstime Mon Apr 11, 2016 4:04 pm
I also have one pic that I could "save"before he deleted all others...How can I upload it?
#291308 by vonpaso xlura Mon Apr 11, 2016 6:33 pm
Mark it "fake used by scammer" and put it at http://scamwarners.com/.

He is not Dutch, British, or Texan. He is African. I can tell by his writing.

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10
#291374 by joanafirstime Tue Apr 12, 2016 4:07 am
vonpaso xlura wrote:Mark it "fake used by scammer" and put it at http://scamwarners.com/.

He is not Dutch, British, or Texan. He is African. I can tell by his writing.

Thank you...I found another pic...I will upload both of them later...

After asking for money and after me refusing sending it by Western Union, he gave me the name of another company located in the US. Should I put here the name of the company and the "owner" of the company? I have the given name of the company, the name of the "Owner" of the company and another company belonging to the same guy...can/should I upload this information?
#291385 by Tim Atem Tue Apr 12, 2016 7:56 am
Yes, please post as much information as you can. This will help prevent any other victims who may be searching the internet.

#291436 by joanafirstime Tue Apr 12, 2016 10:51 am
The company to which he asked the money to be sent to was Lovax Express LLC.
This "company" is located in 6227 Stella Avenue, Cincinnati, OH 45224 and registered in the name of IBHADE R. UKPETENAN (Incorporator)
Searching by the name of this person he has another "company" registered under hi name: ROLANNY SERVICES LTD, with the address 2094 Baltimore Ave-Cincinnati, OH 45225
The link to information on Relanny: http://www.buzzfile.com/business/Rolann ... 3-394-0398
#291440 by joanafirstime Tue Apr 12, 2016 10:59 am
I uploaded the pics
This is the url for the pic used in Skype (which he deleted after my questions and silence:)

The pick used as profile picture in the dating websites:

I don't know if this is the way to upload the pics...If its not please give me some guidelines as these can "save"other victims...
Thank you for all the help and the excellent eye opener this site is!!
Last edited by Mike Wilson on Tue Apr 12, 2016 11:01 am, edited 1 time in total. Reason: added img tags
#291441 by Tim Atem Tue Apr 12, 2016 11:02 am
6227 Stella Avenue, Cincinnati, OH is a residential address, not a business and so is 2094 Baltimore Ave-Cincinnati, OH

Although Lovax is a registered business, that doesn't mean they are legit. There's nothing about this company online other than their business registration.

#291442 by Mike Wilson Tue Apr 12, 2016 11:03 am
Thank you for posting the images. I added the img tags so the images will display without clicking the link.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
#291444 by Tim Atem Tue Apr 12, 2016 11:15 am
joanafirstime - I'd like to take a deeper look at this - can you please post the email where they asked you to send the money to Lovax please?