If you have been scammed, please post here and share your experience; it may help others avoid the same situation!
#291851 by Tammie R Fri Apr 15, 2016 10:39 am
Hi my name is Tammie. I started talking to a military man named Lawrence Deugan. Things were going great. Said he was in Syria , has been in the military for 20 years and will be retiring in a few months then going home to Miami Florida. Anyways, like I said it was great until he asked me to help him come home early by writing to the general in charge of peacekeeping. He said they would have to find a replacement for him so I would have to help him pay a fee of 3500. to 4500. Needless to say I deleted all his pic and him.
Advertisement

#291852 by danna08 Fri Apr 15, 2016 11:07 am
Hi , Tammie ! Anna here . I've been scammed too , a week ago i was talking to a military man in Afghan , He send emails everyday and we talk to skype evry early morning , He gets me into a situation that i agree to him to help him for the clearance fee for the 2 trunk boxes he wants to send to me for safe keeping until he come after a month and a half , I sent the money to Western Union but luckily Western Union didnt release it until i callthem and they told me , taht it is a scam and they can no t release the fund instead i can withdraw it back anytime . The soldier name Edward Allen his email ads [email protected] , This happen last tuesday , so since wednesday he keeps on calling my cellphone and still sending email . I blocked him in my skype list . Thanks to western Union customer service and to scamwammers i was enlighten .
#291865 by Terminator5 Fri Apr 15, 2016 1:30 pm
Please post his Skype ID , Phone Number and links to any of his social media profiles .

Thx

Daniel 8 :25