Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#230152 by AlanJones Wed Dec 10, 2014 4:27 am
the bank is doing there end of the year audit account and you need to receive your fund today so that your fund will not br among.
We request you to send $250 uregnt now . send the fee through the name i have giving to you.
Get back to me

REGARDS
KENDA

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#230254 by AlanJones Wed Dec 10, 2014 10:42 pm
This is the only way i can use to receive the fee urgent and proceed your work immediately.
Regards
Kenda

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#232849 by AlanJones Sat Jan 03, 2015 2:59 am
Happy new year,

Do not delay your self to receive the fund as the payment fund is available for you to receive now once you send this last fee urgent, we do not put any delay on concluding the transaction with the bank to your bank account within 3days in this 2015

Best Regards
Mr Kenda Boris

#232935 by AlanJones Sun Jan 04, 2015 1:00 am
you will receive the fund in swiss

#291935 by AlanJones Sat Apr 16, 2016 10:20 am
Reply-to: BARRISTER KENTA - [email protected]
Tel No.: +22505311692

Please use bank account to remit the fee $3600 or you send it through western union or money gram with the name below..

BIAO CÔTE D'IVOIRE
Address: 8 - 10, AV JOSEPH ANOMA ABIDJAN 01
A/C N°:024350918901
IBAN: CI93 CI04 2012 2402 43509189 0166
A/C HOLDER: MR BOMOUKAN AHOUA BENOIT
SWIFT CODE: BIAOCIABXXX

Below name for western union or money gram.
/B, Use the below info. to send fee
urgent through western union or money gram now.
Receiver first name: CHUKWUEMEKA
Last name: ONYEKWERE
Country address: IVORY COAST.
Question: Good
Answer: Luck
Amount: $3600.00
Send the payment slip

Best rgards
Mr Kenda boris
00225 05 311692

#295501 by AlanJones Thu May 19, 2016 2:19 am
Tel. No.: +22505311692

Attn,
Yes, this is the condition that will warrant you to receive the fund $5.5m once send the fee first before the fund will be release to you.
Kindle send the fee $1950.00 very urgent today with my name: KENDA BORIS, Address: IVORY COAST. USE Money Gram OR Money Gram.
Best Regards
MR KENDA BORIS

.+225 05 311692

#312420 by AlanJones Thu Nov 17, 2016 4:18 am
Tel. No.: +22505311692

DEAR CLIENT.

I STAND BY YOU TO RECEIVE YOUR FUND NOW BY BANK TO BANK TRANSFER OR ATM LOADED CREDIT CARD ONCE YOU REPLY THIS MAIL AND COMPLY WITH THE BANK REQUEST SO THAT THE FUND WILL LIFTED TO YOU IMMEDIATELY. YOU MUST RECEIVE YOUR FUND WITHIN 92 HOURS AS YOU COMPLY WITH THE BANK REQUEST TODAY.
GET BACK TO ME
MR KENDA BORIS
+225 05 31 1692

#351111 by AlanJones Sat Dec 30, 2017 5:06 am

Dear sir,
the bank has made your fund available for you once you send the fees $820.00.
Your fund is ready for you to receive now
get back to me
kenda

#351112 by AlanJones Sat Dec 30, 2017 5:06 am

Yes, is about the $13.6m late Mrs clara Edmond and the deposit gold dure of 50kg deposited in security company for you to retrieve now.
check and confirm urgent
best regards
kenda boris

#351113 by AlanJones Sat Dec 30, 2017 5:06 am

Hello,
You have the right to receive your fund today once you send the $820.00 fee now
get back to me urgent

Kenda boris

#351114 by AlanJones Sat Dec 30, 2017 5:06 am

ATTN,
THE BANK HAS APPROVED TO SEND YOU THE FUND NOW IMMEDIATELY YOU REPLY THIS MESSAGE AND SEND ONLY 50% FEE NEEDED FROM YOU.
WAITING FOR YOUR URGENT REPLY
REGARDS
KENDA BORIS