Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#291938 by AlanJones Sat Apr 16, 2016 10:26 am
Tel. No.: +19732835934

Diplomatic Agent Fedex Express Delivery Company
Cotonou /Bénin Republic.

Attn; MXXX..

I WROTE BELOW MASSAGE TO YOU NOT KNOWING THAT IT WAS ONLY SENT TO THE COMPANY.

I received your mailing address now and its mandatory that i will affect this delivery today.This delivery has taken me a lot of stress while i was told that it will take me only 2 days. The way Usa aiport security inspects consignment shipped out of French Country is not well pleased.I am having a little problem here with J.F.K HOMELAND SECURITY New York,intercepting the consignment with regards to the CLEAN BILL OF RECORD CLEARANCE which is delaying my coming to the above address you supplied me to make the delivery to you.They persisted I must provide the Clean Bill Of Record Clearance before i will be allow to connect my flight to uk

I presented the Clearance Certificate,Yellow Tag and Insurance certificate but they refused.I asked the man in charge Mr.Mark Davise the reason of all this delay because the entire necessary documents is complete and this package has been on transits in PARIS FRANCE and the authority over there did not demand for such certificate and he did not detailed the reasonable answer than its illegal to enter the country with the Unknown Package without the CLEAN BILL OF RECORD otherwise they will inspect the consignment since is sending from individual to individual.I don't have any means to contact you when i arrived this airport J.F.K and my only means to communicate with you orally,is through phone-both but i could not due to the pressure they are given me and i was told not to keep away from this Package till it handed over to you.

At the moment I have negotiated with the US Customs Authority to allow me in with the consignment but they refused.They now directed me to contact the origin of the consignment to get the clearance and I have also contacted USA EMBASSY BENIN and through the help of a customs officer Mr.Peter Fowler,they said that it will cost sum of $150.00.Now is almost 6:59 pm while UK INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT flight will be taken off by 12am and i want to make this delivery tonight.

Kindly send $150.00.To BENIN REPUBLIC Immediately through western union with the name below so that they can obtain the required CLEAN BILL OF RECORD to enable me board my flight to come over to your based,send the little fee to our office in Benin Republic with the information’s below:

SEND WITH THE NAME OF COMPANY'S CASHIER’S NAME THROUGH MONEY GRAM WITH INFORMATION BELOW:

Receiver:.......JAMES ARONU
Country..........Benin Republic
City...........Cotonou
Question.......Who do we trust
Answer.......God
MTCN.........................
Senders Name.......................
Amount........................$150

Send the MTCN via SMS TEST +19732835934 ,once you get the money send kindly Email me on( [email protected] ) and let me know because i don't think that i can afford to pick call here again till i get to Greater Tweed New Haven, in Connecticut INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT.Please don't delay because i don't have enough time to be delay.Send across the $150.00.To our office in Benin as soon as possible to enable them arrange the Clean Bill Of Record Clearance of the consignment as to assure that the delivery is completed A.S.A...P.I CALLED YOU NO BODY PICK THE CALL.

Agent Mr Richard Peterson.
International delivery diplomat agent
of Fedex Express Delivery Company Benin Republic
of West Africa.
Call me with this number +19732835934

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement