Check Scams, Debt Collection scams and other financial scams.
#293595 by AlanJones Mon May 02, 2016 11:44 pm
Bank Instruments Scammer - [email protected]

From LinkedIn:
We have real financial provider to deliver fresh cut BG ( buy and lease) TOP BANKS. not fees in advance no nothing ; transaction bank to bank basis !!! simple procedure thank you email: [email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#318960 by AlanJones Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:59 pm
From Linked in profile - another email: [email protected]

Spam on LinkedIn:
I M DIRECT TO SELLER GOLD BULLION PRICE LMBA SECOND FIXING MINUS 7 %(5+2)

PROCEDURE : BANK TO BANK BASIS.

BUYER NEED TO SEND LETTER OF INTENT WITH ATV

AFTER THAT THE SELLER WILL VERIFY THROUGH HIS BANK OFFICER AND AFTER THAT THE BANK OF THE SELLER WILL CONTACT THE BANK OF THE BUYER FOR NEGOCIATIONS

CONTACT ME IF INTERESTED( [email protected])

. NO FCO RWA ECT. ONLY AN LOI AND ATV.

no intermediaries no midle man, no lawyer. the seller refuse that. transaction only between the seller and and buyer

REAL PPP BULLET ONE WEEK 200 %( SHARED 50 /50BETWEEN INVESTOR AND FOUNDATION) AFTER THAT 40 WEEK PROGRAMM 200 % BY MONTH( SHARED 50 50 INVESTOR AND FOUNDATION)

THE PROGRAM IS REGULED BY FED.

NEED KYC AND POF. AFTER THAT THE PLATFORM WILL CALL THE OWNER OF INSTRUMENT OR CASH. ONLY TOP BANK

MINIMUM 500 M

IF you show nothing dont disturb me . im not here for joke only real business

offer from real provider mover first rwa mt 799. contact me for procedure. dont waste my time for working with buyer procedure ok !! please. for contact me [email protected]

CONTACT ME FOR MORE INFORMATION IF YOU HAVE NOTHING IN YOUR SIDE DONT CONTACT ME

NO POF NOT ATV

ONLY LETTER OF INTENT FEE PROTECTION AGREMENT AND DRAFT LETTER THAT THE CLIENT THAT HAVE CAPACITY TO MAKE MT 799 BPU

REGARDS

MR FATMI

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#319202 by AlanJones Fri Feb 10, 2017 3:01 pm
On Google+
we have provider for bank instruments . no upfront fees. its real. however need to one thing : if you want provider move first , your need to provide bcl first or bank statement with doa. if you can provide that, you need or your client need to move first.
so people imagine without pof bcl bankstatement the provider move first. its fake only broker procedure will give you that and you loose your time
its my experience and real.
if you are interested contact me
[email protected]

#319241 by AlanJones Sat Feb 11, 2017 3:29 am
Other Email: [email protected]

dear xxx,

we have a seller gold bullion ubs switzerland. ok mini 5t m
check the sco. if your client is ready to give loi with full information and banks ok.
thanks
mr fatmi mourad
email : [email protected]

#371497 by mou75 Thu Aug 16, 2018 5:13 am
Mod Note: This post was made by the scammer himself in an attempt to avoid losing victims. We are leaving it here to show the depths these disgusting criminals will go to to steal from their victims.

hi

mr Jones you treat me a scammer,why i cheat and take you some monies from bank instruments. you are a big talker you have no proof that i cheat stop offinding my name.
you are only here to post bullshit words on people without any proofs
thanks
#371502 by AlanJones Thu Aug 16, 2018 6:02 am
Hello dumb scammer fatmi mourad

The proof is there for everyone to see. Do you really think you can fool people with banking experience with your fanciful claims of multi-million dollar deals, all done using your free Gmail and Outlook email addresses.

#371589 by franc75 Fri Aug 17, 2018 1:08 pm
Mod Note: This post was made by deluded scammer Fatty Mourad in yet another desperate attempt to keep stealing from his victims.

HI MR JONES WHY YOU TREAT ME AS BIG SCAMMER . AFTER REPLIED, YOU BANNED ME FROM YOUR WEBSITE. YOUR BEHAVIOR IS AS THE SAME AS A CHILD OF 10 YEARS. NO REAL PROOF. NO REAL INVESTIGATION. DO A REAL JOB .STOP YOUR SLANDERS FOR NOTHING. WHO WILL BELIEVE YOU. NO ONE IN THE WORLD EXCEPT STUPID PEOPLE AND DREAMERS .
REGARD MR FATMI MOURAD
#371591 by AlanJones Fri Aug 17, 2018 2:35 pm
You were banned dumbass because you are a dumb scammer and none of your childish whining is going to change that fact, so there is no need for you to remain a member.

If you want to give us all a laugh by trying to prove you are legitimate then get your lawyer to contact us - oh you can't can you, because you are just a dumb Yahoo boy aren't you.

#371592 by AlanJones Fri Aug 17, 2018 2:44 pm
Fatty fatty dumb dumb also claims to sell gold

I M DIRECT TO SELLER GOLD BULLION PRICE LMBA SECOND FIXING MINUS 7 %(5+2)

PROCEDURE : BANK TO BANK BASIS.

BUYER NEED TO SEND LETTER OF INTENT WITH ATV

AFTER THAT THE SELLER WILL VERIFY THROUGH HIS BANK OFFICER AND AFTER THAT THE BANK OF THE SELLER WILL CONTACT THE BANK OF THE BUYER FOR NEGOCIATIONS

CONTACT ME IF INTERESTED( [email protected])

. NO FCO RWA ECT. ONLY AN LOI AND ATV.

no intermediaries no midle man, no lawyer. the seller refuse that. transaction only between the seller and and buyer

#371593 by AlanJones Fri Aug 17, 2018 2:46 pm
And money laundering

OFFLINE RECEIVER NEED ( NO BROKERS). PLEASE

WE HAVE CARD OFFLINE . NEED RECEIVER OFFLINE MANUAL PUNCHING WITH DISTANCE.

NEED COPY TICKET AND COPY FRONT AND BACK MACHINE

WITHOUT ANY EVIDENCE THAT EXIST , I WILL NOT WASTE MY TIME PLAYING. ITS REAL DEAL. CONTACT ME IF SERIOUS. [email protected]

Legitimate businesses do not need third parties to receive money for them, only dirty criminals like Fatty Mourad need people to launder money for them.