Check Scams, Debt Collection scams and other financial scams.
#110219 by holderlin Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:56 am
Malaysia DOES NOT HAVE SUNFLOWER OIL. Period. Just a lot of Palm Oil.

There are many fake companies in Malaysia trying to scam eatable oil customers.
Any Sunflower oil offer you can receive or see from Malaysia IT´S FAKE.

Malaysia imports its sunflower oil from Ukrania, mostly. On Malaysian supermarkets, a liter costs almost 3 dollars.

So, don´t loss your time with any of those Alibaba or TradeKey offers. THEY ARE FAKE.
We were negotiating with 12 of those companies and, finally, we decided to go to Kuala Lumpur and stayed there for 12 days. When they knew that we were THERE they just dissappear: didn´t receive any other email. It was impossible to meet any of them in person.

We went to the Malasyian Ministery of Industry and they adviced us the same: we, Malaysia, don´t have any sunflower oil. Nor just 1 liter on our fields. We produce Palm oil, for around 1.200 dollars the liter. Any other information is FAKE.

Some of those fake companies, but they make websites, change their mobile phones, pretend addresses far away from the capital, it doesn´t matter. THEY ARE FAKE.

Many don´t ask for upfront monies, but they will use your Letter of Credit and you/your customer will loss your/his money. BE AWARE.

They will send you certificates and many things to convince you. ALL FAKE.

SERIMEL SERIMEL SDN BHD (Reg No 860782-T) 0060 102996735 Skype : serimelsdnbhd FAKE (but they pretend to be that real cosmetic company) FAKE
abdul lee [email protected] FAKE
KULIM EDIBLE OIL LOURI BINTI PATIH FAKE
HAKKAR PLATATION Hakkar Plantation <[email protected]> FAKE
Nela walter [email protected] KISHAN ENTERPRISES FAKE
Stephen Brady (Abdullah) [email protected] (and more “western” names) FAKE
Abdullah Aspan gateway +60169271546
Abdullah Manager, Sales GSK MARKETING AND RESOURCES +60103253550 FAKE
Advertisement

#151550 by Claud Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:36 pm
Thank you for your post regarding this issue. Did u succeed meanwhile? I have an order for 5000 MT / month and my supplier wants to change to malaysia. Thank you for your information
#287132 by Jetheat Sun Mar 06, 2016 2:41 am
I have been dealing with Folba Oil Limited SDN for a few months now and speaking to the director known as Abdulahi Sodiq.

His company claims to be located at 6th Floor, Wisma Southern, No. 73-81, Jalan Dato’ Hamzah, Klang, 41000 Malaysia.

Initially, before I was formally introduced to him by his business partner, I knew they were connected, so I asked him from an anonymous email if he knew Ismail bin Wahab (the partner). He outright denied it forcefully.

Month or two later, when I went through the partner, he introduced me to Abdulahi Sodiq and Folba Oil himself as a business partner.

I decided to let it run.

Folba Oil Ltd claims to own refineries in Malaysia and Ukraine and a partnering refinery in Thailand.

They use a company name called Syaraman SDN BHD to collect bank payments. They also use these details to collect money:
BENEFICIARY NAME—-DAIRO OLUKAYODE GBENRO
ACCOUNT NO—-5168742063108819
BANK OF BENEFICIARY—-PRIVATBANK DNIPROPETROVSK UKRAINE
SWIFT CODE—-PBANUA2X
INTERMEDIARY BANK—-JP MORGAN CHASE BANK
CHASE METROTECH CENTER
7TH FLOOR BROOKLYN
NY 11254 USA.
SWIFT CODE—–CHASUS33
CORRESPONDENT ACC—-0011000080.

Clearly its an African name. If you speak with Sodiq or his partner (Western Oil), you will establish that they both have African accents and yet they claim to be from Malaysia (which is possible).

I arranged a deal between a buyer and Folba. Folba took 30% deposit and failed to deliver the product. It has been 3-4 months since he took the money now.

When I email or skype him asking him about this order, he doesn’t respond.

Yet, if I email him from another unknown email for a new order, he responds immediately.

When he is caught out, he offers varying excuses of ill health and travel etc.

In the end, my buyer got scammed of his deposit and Folba Oil Limited / Abdulahi Sodiq should not be given any money, not even by SBLC (which they also accept).

These people know how to scam honest buyers very well.

Removed (BW)
Last edited by Bryon Williams on Sun Mar 06, 2016 2:49 am, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Removed bad advice.
#287133 by Terminator5 Sun Mar 06, 2016 2:46 am
Please post their emails and any websites or other online assets they are using .

Thx

Daniel 8 :25
#287134 by Jetheat Sun Mar 06, 2016 2:50 am
Western Oil Limited SDN is a company I have been communicating with for approximately 4 months before I received firm proof that they are scammers.

The Managing Director is a man called Ismail Bin Wahab.

When I first contacted him, I asked him for various bits of paperwork which he readily sent over, thus satisfying my fear of a fake company.

However, the documents presented were fake.

One such document he sent over was a Kosher certificate. I rang the Kosher certifying body to verify the certificate and they confirmed how many things on the certificate were altered and changed. The certificate number did not belong to Western Oil Ltd.

Over the course of 4 months, I have never been able to talk to Ismail bin Wahab on the phone. He never answers. How does a company operate without ever picking up the phone?

He claims to be in Malaysia but his skype time + the name on his bank account (Beneficiary Name—-DAIRO OLUKAYODE GBENRO ) indicate that he is in Africa.

Every time I asked him for his company registration details, he turned away from the subject and kept saying “I’ll send you a link”.

He has the cheapest price on the oils that he supplies and that may be to lure buyers in.

His procedure for a site visit is for the buyer to set up the financial instrument at the bank first, and then have the buyer visit the refinery (for which the address is never given).

So I had one customer who paid money via TT for some goods, and then he asked to visit the factory. They agreed and gave a date.

However, on that date, Ismail bin Wahab did not meet the buyer giving a lame excuse. So the customer made his own way to the company’s office address. He discovered that the office didn’t exist at all. In fact, the address didn’t exist at all.

Here is the address which you can try and locate on Google Maps:
Western Oil Limited SDN – Lot 806, 141, 1519 mukim sungai tiram, ulu tiram, johor bahru, Johor, Malaysia.

Having said all that, Ismail Bin Wahab conducted himself to be quite professional, always keeping up the pretenses and providing the necessary paperwork where required.

I even had a buyer send him a deposit of 30%. After that, Ismail bin Wahab was due to pay me my commission as per the contract we had agreed to.

He backed out of it and never paid me. He kept giving the excuse that he wanted to complete the full order before paying me my commission. I’ll be damned if I hand over another buyer’s payment if he cant follow simple instructions with money.

He followed classic scamming tactics and excuses.
Shame on me for trusting him past the warning signs.

There is a lot more to be said about this company, but the above info should be enough to make you run a mile.

If you need more information, don’t hesitate to contact me.

You can contact Western oil at [email protected] (A company uses Yahoo!).

BTW, Western Oil Limited has a sister company called Folba Oil Limited lead by Abdulahi Sodiq. He too, took money and never provided the goods.
#287135 by Terminator5 Sun Mar 06, 2016 2:52 am
Does this look like the company you are dealing with ? This , I'm fairly sure is a Cameroonian Export Fraud Scam . Please stop all contact with the scammers and post whatever details you have on them .

http://www.europages.co.uk/FOLBA-OIL-LI ... 35001.html

Folba OIls Limited established in 1995, focused in the production, construction, and out-source processing for edible and non edible oils for production of bio-diesel. which has resulted in ASTM D6751 certified methyl ester. Today we have a pilot production plant in Selangor Darul Ehsan that is established in Malaysia to develop bio diesel commercially. we sell in metric tons for both large and small quantity of oils, our minimum trial order is 100 metric tons per shipment.We also have partnership with a manufacturing company for steel glue for pipeline. We would be happy to do business with you and serve you the best prices and quality products.

FOLBA OIL LIMITED SDN
6th Floor, Wisma Southern, No. 73-81, 41000 Jalan Dato
Malaysia

He has the cheapest price on the oils that he supplies and that may be to lure buyers in.

He has the cheapest price on the oils because they don't exist .
Last edited by Terminator5 on Sun Mar 06, 2016 3:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

#287138 by Terminator5 Sun Mar 06, 2016 3:05 am
That email address is all over the import / export trade boards and it appears that his website has been shut down .

http://www.folbaoillimitedsdn.biz/

I'll do some more research in the morning . Please post any telephone numbers they are using .

Domain Whois record

Queried whois.biz with "folbaoillimitedsdn.biz"...
Domain Name: FOLBAOILLIMITEDSDN.BIZ
Domain ID: D62994715-BIZ
Sponsoring Registrar: PDR LTD. D/B/A PUBLICDOMAINREGISTRY.COM
Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 303
Registrar URL (registration services): http://www.publicdomainregistry.com
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited
Variant: FOLBAOILLIMITEDSDN.BIZ
Registrant ID: DI_40384889
Registrant Name: Abdulahi Sodiq
Registrant Organization: Folba Oil Limited Sdn
Registrant Address1: 6th Floor, Wisma Southern
Registrant Address2: No. 73-81, Jalan Dato
Registrant Address3: Hamzah
Registrant City: Klang
Registrant State/Province: Johor
Registrant Postal Code: 41000
Registrant Country: Malaysia
Registrant Country Code: MY
Registrant Phone Number: +91.192564711
Registrant Email: [email protected]
Domain Registration Date: Wed Nov 26 12:52:31 GMT 2014
Domain Expiration Date: Fri Nov 25 23:59:59 GMT 2016
Domain Last Updated Date: Mon Aug 10 11:43:27 GMT 2015

Western Oil Limited AKA Folba Edible Oil Ltd .

Also using this phone number .

+60-1-92564711

FAKE NON EXISTANT PRODUCTS:

Edible Oils, PET COKE POWDER, SOYBEAN MEAL, PALM OIL, FEED WHEAT, YELLOW CORN, SUNFLOWER OIL, FEED BARLEY, RAPESEED OIL, OLIVE OIL, COCONUT OIL, SESAME SEEDS, SUGAR, GARLIC, GINGER AND MANY MANY MORE FAKE PRODUCTS.
Last edited by Terminator5 on Sun Mar 06, 2016 3:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

#287146 by Jetheat Sun Mar 06, 2016 3:26 am
The number used by Folba Oil on their letterhead is:
+601 0204 1637.

I'd be surprised if he answered.

Before, the number was the same number for Western Oil Limited, and it may be possible that they are the same man posing for 2 different companies.

Both people log on skype at the same time and log off at the same time.
Yet, they claim to be sister companies in different locations.
#287147 by AlanJones Sun Mar 06, 2016 3:32 am
Jetheat wrote:+601 0204 1637.

Country Code: 60
Country Name: Malaysia
Type: Mobile
Original Provider: DiGi, XOX, Tune Talk

A mobile phone is not what a legitimate company would be using as its main contact number.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#287157 by Terminator5 Sun Mar 06, 2016 11:43 am
Any linked-in profile for a fake / non existent company is going to be fake . The Photo on the profile is probably stolen off the internet .

http://www.seoultrademall.com/co/wester ... /index.jsp

Western Oil Limited

Welcome to Folba oil limited dn

I am pleased to introduce our company Folba OIl Limited established in 1995, focused in the production, construction, and out-source processing for edible and non edible oils for production of bio-diesel. which has resulted in ASTM D6751 certified methyl ester. Today we have a pilot production plant in Selangor Darul Ehsan that is established in Malaysia to develop bio diesel commercially. we sell in metric tons for both large and small quantity of oils,our minimum trial order is 100 metric tons per shipment.We also have partnership with a manufacturing company for steel glue for pipeline. We would be happy to do business with you and serve you the best prices and quality products.

Western Oil Limited [Malaysia]

Address:
lot 806, 141,1519 mukim sungai tiram, ulu tiram, johor Johor bahru Johor. Malaysia 4100 Malaysia

Phone:
60-1-92564711
Contact name:
Ismail Bin Wahab , Managing Director

http://westernoillimited.en.ec21.com/of ... 19433.html

We procure Wheat from different parts of the country and transport it by Rail and Road to our Production site. Where initial random sampling of the whole wheat grain is done and also basic lab analysis is also conducted. Then after the whole wheat grain is grounded by sophisticated feed mills which ensure the check and balance process of each and every bag of the raw wheat. The defected or sub standard wheat is returned back to the suppliers and only the best quality wheat is processed.

Compnay Name:Western Oil Limited
Membership: Free Member
Registration Date:2015.10.22
Country/Region :Malaysia
Address :lot 806, 141,1519 mukim sungai tiram, ulu tiram, johor Johor bahru, Johor. Malaysia
Phone / Fax :60-1-92564711 / 60--

http://olustarch.en.ec21.com/company_info.html

Western Oil Limited sdn established in 1995, focused in the production, construction, and out-source processing for edible and non edible oils for production of bio-diesel. which has resulted in ASTM D6751 certified methyl ester. Today we have a pilot production plant in Johor that is established in Malaysia to develop bio diesel commercially.

Company Basic Information
- Company Name Western Oil Limited Sdn
- Location Johor.
- Business Type Manufacturer
- Year Established 1995
- Employees Total 101 - 500
- Annual Revenue USD 5,000,001 - 10,000,000
- Website -
- EC21 Storefrontolustarch.en.ec21.com

-Address lot 806, 141,1519 mukim sungai tiram, ulu tiram, johor bahru , Johor.
- Country/Region Malaysia
- Phone 60 - 1 - 02041637
- Fax -
- Contact Ismail bin wahab

#293625 by Jetheat Tue May 03, 2016 6:30 am
I just received a reply from the Organic Certification authority in Malaysia. I had emailed them months ago inquiring to see if Western Oil's USDA certificate was valid (the one he sent me).

They replied thus... (via Google Translate)....

Greetings

Respectfully referring to the complaint made by e-integrity.

For your information, after the investigations made by the Quality Control Plant, having researched a copy of the certificate provided, the secretariat has not received an application for certification and certifying Western Oil Limited Co. for certification or myOrganik SOM. Indirectly indicates that the certificate is invalid.

Thank you.

"SERVICE TO THE NATION"
#293640 by Terminator5 Tue May 03, 2016 11:41 am
Thanks for posting . Fake Company . Fake USDA Certificate . Non Existent Edible Oils. Advance Fee Fraud , Non Delivery Of Goods Scam .