You can't win a lottery you haven't entered! Please read here for information on lottery scams.
#110503 by louiemore9 Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:03 am
The National Lottery
P O Box 1010
Liverpool, L70 1N
UNITED KINGDOM
(Customer Services)
Ref: UK/9420X2/68
Batch: 074/09/ZY369

FINAL WINNING NOTIFICATION:

Dear Lucky Winner,

RE: BONUS LOTTERY PROMOTION PRIZE AWARDS WINNING NOTIFICATION

We are pleased to notify you the Draw (#1690) of the NATIONAL LOTTERY, Online Sweepstakes International Lottery Program held on Saturday, 3rd March, 2012. Participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from a pool of over 25,000 names of distinguished professionals drawn from Europe, America, Asia, Australia, New Zealand, Middle-East, parts of Africa, and North & South America as part of our international promotions program conducted annually to encourage prospective overseas entries. We hope with part of your prize awards, you will take part in our
subsequent lottery jackpots. The result of our computer draw (#1690) which took place on Saturday, 3rd March, 2012 selected email address attached to an e-ticket number56475600545 188 with Serial number (5627635368/10) drew the lucky numbers: 07 20 23 28 31 40(bonus no. 42), which subsequently won you the lottery in the 1st category to the sum of £1,373,420 (One Million, three hundred and seventy-three thousand, four hundred and twenty British Pounds Sterling). This is from a total of £4,120,260 shared amongst three lucky winners. You have therefore been approved to claim your winning in cheque credited to file KTU/9023118308/10.

Your prize award has been insured in your email address and is ready for claims. To begin your claims therefore, you are advised to expeditiously contact our licensed and accredited claim agent for Overseas Lottery Winners within a period of 7 days (date of this email inclusive) for the processing of your winning and remittance to your designated bank account after all statutory obligations have been satisfactorily dispensed with. For security reasons, you are advised to keep your winning information confidential till your claim is processed and your money remitted to you in whatever manner you deem fit to claim your prize. This is part of our precautionary measure to avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program. Please be warned. You may want to go through our online web result checker

http://www.national-lottery.co.uk/playe ... Sequence=0

This promotion takes place twice weekly. Please note that your lucky winning number falls within our European booklet representative office in Spain as indicated in your play coupon. In view of this, your funds would be released to you by any of our payment offices in Spain. Please
be informed that claims not processed within the stipulated period may be forfeited to the pool without further notice. Our European agent will immediately commence the process to facilitate the release of your funds as soon as you contact him. You may wish to establish contact via e-mail to the agent with the particulars presented below sending the batch and reference numbers and these information below for quick verifications and release of funds between the hours of 8.00am - 7.30pm on Monday through Sunday.

Overseas Claims Unit
United Kingdom Lottery Fiduciary Agent
Name: Mr. Webster Stephen Alexander
Email: ( [email protected] )

VERIFICATION AND FUNDS RELEASE FORM

1. FULL NAMES: __________________________________
2. FULL ADDRESS:
5. MARITAL STATUS: ___________________
6. OCCUPATION: ________________________
7. E-MAIL ADDRESS: _____________________________
8. TELEPHONE NUMBER: _____________________

Make sure this Verification and Funds Release Form is sent to the Fiduciary agent for quick verification and funds release purpose. Our winners are assured of the utmost standards of confidentiality, and press anonymity until the end of proceedings, and beyond where they so desire. Be further advised to maintain the strictest level of confidentiality until the end of proceedings to circumvent problems associated with fraudulent claims. This is part ofour precautionary measure to avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

At your disposal, we remain.

Very Truly Yours,

David Edward
Email: [email protected]
The National Lottery
P O Box 1010
Liverpool, L70 1NL
UNITED KINGDOM.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Occasionally, some programs and free email providers, including Hotmail and Yahoo wrongly identify our emails as spam. If you cannot find our subsequent email in your inbox, please check the location used to store junk mail and spam messages.

2nd E-Mail:

The National Lottery June 9th, 2012
P O Box 1010
Liverpool, L70 1N
United Kingdom

VERIFICATION OF LOTTERY CLAIM

All protocols observed. Please accept my apologies for my late response. My Name is Freele Douglas. I work with the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI). I am a contract staff currently attached to the Verification department of the Camelot Group of the Online National Lottery. This is in view of checking false winning claims and Lottery Scams. Every claimant shall be verified by the FBI and winners must be duly paid. False claimants shall also be duly punished. I received an application letter sent by your Fiduciary agent, Mr Webster Stephen for the Claim of your Lottery Winnings. The application is to be verified by the National Lottery. Please read the extract of our terms and conditions below.

In the event that the Company, in its absolute discretion, believes that the Claimant is not lawfully entitled to payment of a Prize or that a Prize has been paid to a Player (including, without limitation, by payment into a Players Account in circumstances where the Company decides, in accordance with Rule 5(D)(3) that the Claimed Play is invalid or defective, it shall be entitled to withhold payment of the Prize or recover or seek to recover a Prize already paid (including, without limitation, where such payment has been made into a Players Account) pending the outcome of all appropriate inquiries. Once the appropriate verifications and inquiries have satisfied the Company, in its absolute discretion, that the Claimant is lawfully entitled to payment of the relevant Prize, it shall credit the amount of such Prize to the Players Account.

The Player is responsible, where applicable, for claiming a Prize and the protection of the Identification Information that enables the payment of a Prize.

The Company shall not be responsible or liable to any person claiming a Prize which has been paid to a person who assumed the identity of the holder of the relevant Account and who obtained sufficient information about them to impersonate the rightful holder of that Account. ( For this reason, please do not tell anyone about your winnings until you are paid.)

According to the application submitted by Mr Webster Stephen Alexander (your Fiduciary Agent/Representative) on your behalf, your claim states your winning details as follows

Ref: UK/9420X2/68
Batch: 074/06/ZY369
Draw Number: 1690
Draw Date: Saturday, 3rd March, 2012
Ticket Number: 56475600545 188
Serial Number: 5627635368/10
Lucky Number: 07 20 23 28 31 40(bonus no. 42)
Amount Won: ?1,373,420 (One Million, three hundred and seventy-three thousand, four hundred and twenty British Pounds Sterling).

Please note that this is an online bonus promotion. Your email address was extracted by our computer from one of our advertising websites. We have over 3,000 advertising websites. You did not purchase a ticket. The Ticket was purchased for you by the online department of the National Lottery using your email address. Your email address was attached to ticket number 56475600545 188 On Saturday, 3rd March, 2012, six ball sets were used and after the bonus draws, your email address attached to the above ticket number matched the numbers 07 20 23 28 31 40(bonus no. 42) which subsequently won you ?1,373,420 (One Million, three hundred and seventy-three thousand, four hundred and twenty British Pounds Sterling). According to the current conversion rate, this amount in the United States Dollars is $2,306,515 (Two Million, three hundred and six thousand, five hundred and fifteen United States Dollars only). You were contacted via email as no other contact of yours w

You are required to:

1. Acknowledge the receipt of this email and confirmation of your claim stated above.
2. Reconfirm your full names and address as this would be used for your payment.

Please allow 24-48 working hours to verify your claim. If you would like me to call you when your claim is verified, Please state your phone number

FREELE DOUGLAS
THE NATIONAL LOTTERY,
CAMELOT GROUP,
VERIFICATION AND PROCESSING DEPARTMENT,
UNITED KINGDOM.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Occasionally, some programs and free email providers, including Aol, Hotmail and Yahoo wrongly identify our emails as spam. If you cannot find our subsequent email in your inbox, please check the location used to store junk mail and spam messages.

3rd E-mail:

The National Lottery 12th June, 2012
P O Box 1010
Liverpool, L70 1N
United Kingdom

CONGRATULATIONS IN ADVANCE

We hereby seek to your receipt that we all in National UK Lottery congratulate you as you have been verified as a winner and you have been found worthy to collect the lump sum of ?1,373,420 (One Million, three hundred and seventy-three thousand, four hundred and twenty British Pounds Sterling). Your payment officer, Mr Stephen Webster was here and he presented the documents along with your clearance form, which shows that you are the rightful winner with ticket number 56475600545188 which he also brought here. He was here with an affidavit on your behalf as well.

We are happy to inform you that after our verifications/investigations, the payment has been finally approved to be made in your name as the real winner.

You are advised to come to our payment office in London on or before Tuesday, 19th June 2012 to sign the {fund release order documents} to enable us wire the money into any bank account of your choice or write you a check as you may want it. You are to come with these documents.

1) Your international passport for identification.
2) Two copies of your passport photograph.

Please indicate your expected date of arrival to London as your subject in your next email so that I would furnish you with further instructions.

Once again, congratulations on behalf of the National UK Lottery, I look forward to hear from you as soon as possible.

FREELE S DOUGLAS
THE NATIONAL LOTTERY,
CAMELOT GROUP,
VERIFICATION AND PROCESSING DEPARTMENT,
UNITED KINGDOM.
UK NATIONAL LOTTERY BOARD
COPYRIGHT © 2012 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

4th E-mail:

I am still trying to get your funds to you in any easy way i can with little payment from you. After so many failed trials, i have finally succeeded in getting the National Lottery to pay you via a debit card from Nigeria. The Nigerian Government owes the National Lottery some money. They are finally willing to pay in bits via Visa Card from Central Bank of Nigeria which is affiliated to the Bank of America where they have an account. The ATM would contain $3million. I have contacted Nigeria and they have assured me that the ATM cards are ready to be shipped to whoever the National Lottery pleases. However, they have asked for a mailing fee of $100 only. This would enable them courier the card to you. You can only withdraw $10,000 daily. If this is fine by you and you have the $100 to send by western union to Nigeria, please contact

Name: Miss Uche Solomon
Email: [email protected]

Tell her you are from the National Lottery and that you are ready to send the $100 for the mailing of the card. She would then contact me and i would instruct her to send you the card after you send her the $100

5th E-mail:

This is to bring to your attention that we have confirmed from the National Lottery, United Kingdom, that a debit card in the amount of $3million ( Three Million United States Dollars ) be sent to you from the Central Bank, Lagos, Nigeria. To make things easy for you, we work with the Bank Of America to issue us Visa Debit cards. The cards are then sent to Nigeria for verification and endorsement by the Central Bank. This is in accordance with the instructions of the National Lottery so that the amount contained in the card is non-taxable. The card presently sits in our Lagos office and will be dispatched to you as soon as we receive confirmation of payment for the courier of the card. For security reasons, the pin will be sent to you only when we are sure you have the card in your possession. For this sake, when sending any email to us, your subject should include the code CBNBOA2012.

Below are three options for delivery of your card

1. Fedex with tracking number, insurance and 3-day delivery: $400
2. DHL with tracking number, insurance and 3-day delivery: $420
3. Nigeria Postal Service with no insurance and 7-day delivery: $100

Please choose one of the options above and make payment.

You are to make the payment by western union to:

Name: Ezirim Solomon
Address: 22 Victoria Garden, Victoria Island
City: Lagos
Test Question: Who are you
Answer: Friend

Scan and send the western union transfer slip/receipt via email to me. If you do not have a scanner, email me the following information:

1. Name and Address of Sender
2. 10-digit Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN)
3. Test Question and Answer.
4. Amount Sent

Once we receive the money, the card would be sent to you immediately. Thank you. Attached is a scanned copy of my Identity Card.
Advertisement

#110505 by AlanJones Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:08 am
It's a scam. The national lottery do not run online lotteries (apart from on their own website and only for residents of the UK). Additionally, if they did, they would not be writing to people using free email addresses and would not be asking "winners" to pay money via Western Union to claim their winnings.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.