If you have been scammed, please post here and share your experience; it may help others avoid the same situation!
#297210 by AnnMarieRome Mon Jun 06, 2016 12:12 am
Davidson Williams <[email protected]> <[email protected]>
AttachmentsApr 30

to me
Hello My Good Friend,

How are you doing today? Hope you are doing good and healthy by his grace? Firstly, i want to thank you for your response to my message, I'm so grateful to God for making us meet each other and i appreciate you so much for responding to my message, thank you.

Well, let me use this little time of mine to let you know who i am and what i'm doing for a living, and i'll equally like you to tell me more about your self as well. I hope we can be serious in this communication so that we can be able to find out things we have in common then see what we need to learn about each other, I have not been in this kind of communication before but i need to give it a trial this time because i know there is no harm in trying.

I was born in Chatsworth, Georgia at the United States Of America in the year 1958 that is about 57 years ago , Am 5.9ft, 80kg in weight, i'm a 1978 graduate of ROTC College North Georgia. I don't smoke, but do take little alcoholic wine, My parents are all passed on, I left our country to Canada with my Mum when i was 10 years but i have been visiting back since then. I don't have any sister, brother or child, Am just alone, It's been 16 years since i lost my wife to cancer at Canada in the year 1998 having no child for me before she died and i have not been with any woman since that time, my job has been keeping me busy to the fact that i hardly have time to relax and get myself a good partner. I have been posted to so many countries for about 30 years now and worked for so many organizations as well. But at the moment i am in the US Military as a US Army Officer and currently serving under the International Security Assistance Force/ Joint Command (ISAF)(IJC) under North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) and now Resolute Support Mission (RSM) all here in Afghanistan. Though, i would be retiring very soon that is why i am seriously eager to meet a good and kind lady friend who is not superficial and having integrity, emotional maturity and sense of humor, someone that is ready to be with a good gentle man for a good friendship to see what would come out of it as no one knows what the future holds. I will come to see her face to face when i retire, we have to start with open mind and have faith that we are going to become good friends then see the next thing that would come out of the friendship.

Talking about interest, i like going to theater, cinema, shopping with my lady, reading novels, playing golf, I like cool and jazz music, i like animals as well. I respect people's opinion and i expect the same from anyone around me. Am ready to give this friendship a try, i would like it if we can be in a serious communication so that we can get to know what we have in common, Am a man that has more love and care to share with my companion, i can make a woman happy if only she is ready for us to be in a serious friendship and understand each others likes and dislikes, we can build a strong and powerful relationship but it will take us only faith and trust to achieve that love and happiness, we cannot just know everything about ourselves or love each other in just a day or two and i think that is the more reasons why we need to be in a serious communication exchange messages, it must take much time to build a good and strong love, and i am ready for that serious communication. I hope that you would like that to happen as well because happiness and love is another good medicine which will cost us only faith and trust to obtain it. We would talk on how to meet face to face but that will happen when we have known each other better. Distance and age is not a problem to me as age and distance has nothing to share with true and pure love, i can travel to anywhere in the world just to meet my good lady friend and see what the future would be like when it comes to the matters of the heart. This is a little briefing about me and i hope to hear from you soon.

Take good care of yourself, be safe and stay out of troubles. I hereby attach my photos for you to see how i look like, you can get back to me if you think that we need to know more about each other by exchanging messages, as for me i will like to correspond with you so that we can know what we have in common. Please also send your pictures to me as i will greatly appreciate.

I don't know if my ways of writing would scare you away, you know that i have been living in so many countries for so many years so the languages has been very mixed up.

Take care and God bless you.

David William Hughes
Advertisement