If you have been scammed, please post here and share your experience; it may help others avoid the same situation!
#291140 by Terminator5 Sat Apr 09, 2016 11:55 pm
I located his Facebook . Will update from my laptop later

Daniel 8 :25
Advertisement

#291155 by Lily Win Sun Apr 10, 2016 1:31 am
Thanks. If you get some information, share to me please.Actually, I am worrying that they have already know my email address in which some of my official data are mentioned at the end of mail. When I replied email the man of delivery company, they can see these data. The name of company they used is 'SKYHEIGHTS WORLDWIDE EXPRESS'. I could noticed this company is fake one by online research. So I could avoid this scamming fortunately.
#291156 by Bryon Williams Sun Apr 10, 2016 1:57 am
Please read below and provide the information.

We have provided you information that it is a scam.

You have provided nothing but questions.

Post a link to his FB profile and his email address.

Post any links to any websites you were given.

Also helpful would be a couple of his initial emails to. Remove any of your personal information prior to posting

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#291157 by Terminator5 Sun Apr 10, 2016 2:27 am
I'm finding a scam dating bact to 2013 using the name " skyheights worldwide express" . Nothing recent thought . Looks like it was a fake courier / shipping company with the trunk full of money scam .

Please post the contents of the emails along with any email addresses . I'll follow later from my PC . I'm on my mobile device right now

#291158 by Lily Win Sun Apr 10, 2016 2:58 am
I had already 'block' his FB so I can never access there again. There were no email connection between he and me. Just I have the contact information of this fake delivery company. I copied and paste it as below.
T5 said that you located his FB.
The information of him as follow;
Name: Davies Gwynne
Place live: TexasCity, Texas (hometown also)
Work: L&T pipe line project at self-employed
Education:Graduated from University of Sidney (maintenance engineering)

ADDRESS: NO. 12, second Avenue, Persiaran Bandar Utama, 47800 Sarawak, Malaysia.
EMAIL: [email protected]

-------- Original message --------
Date: 03/29/2016 1:50 PM (GMT+06:30)
To: ********* <********@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Attention: Ms. **********[NOTICE OF YOUR SHIPMENT ARRIVAL AND DELIVERY SCHEDULE]

Attention: Ms. **********,

Please, kindly make the payment through the under-listed CIMB account. As soon as the payment is made, kindly forward to us a scanned copy of your payment receipt through email attachment to enable us commence on the delivery process. We are sorry for any inconveniences!

BANK: CIMB BANK
ACCOUNT NAME: HASLINA  BT  MD  SAAD
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 7615228597
ADDRESS: No. 70 Jalan Stesen 14000 Bukit Mertajam, Seberang Perai, Pulau Pinang, Malaysia.
SWIFT CODE: CIBBMYKL

Account Noted - AJ

Regards,
Mr. Jaiz Razak
For Skyheights Worldwide Express.
#291160 by Terminator5 Sun Apr 10, 2016 3:40 am
I found this profile and according to facebook his position checked in as Bintulu , Malaysia . And he claims to be located in Texas City , Texas . USA

Is this the profile he was using ?

facebook.com/davies.gwynne.9/about?ref=br_rs

AKA Joe Ferguson . 2013.

https://www.scambook.com/report/view/24 ... -$1,864.00

I met Joe Ferguson on Tagged, we've chatting online for a month now, he said he is a Marine Engineer who is sailing towards Sydney but being chased by private, therefore he had to deposit his valuables via Skyheights Worldwide Express based in Malaysia.

So via Western Union, I remitted USD1,864 as the courier fee. but now the parcel is being held at the Malaysian Customs, that the machine scanned the parcel, found out there is a large sum of English Pound Note.

In order to clear the customs, I must pay for a Anti-Money Laundering Certificate via Maybank, A/C name: SITI AYISHA LACHIMI BINTI ABDULLAH. A/C 1648 5610 3326 in Malaysia.

The asking amount this time is USD17,000.00

#291162 by Lily Win Sun Apr 10, 2016 3:50 am
Yes, it is his profile. Once he said me that he has never been ASEAN countries and then I asked him why you checked in Bintulu? He answered that that was just transit to go to Australia.
#291163 by Terminator5 Sun Apr 10, 2016 3:55 am
Its 100% scam . You did right blocking his facebook . Don't accept any more messages from him . Thank you for posting to Scamwarners . Your post will help warn other potential victims of this scam .

#297251 by soproyer Mon Jun 06, 2016 8:17 am
I just had the same case, and started waking up when I got this email, and started looking up on the internet, and found the same text.
Here's the last email he sent me:

My Dearest Sophie,

I have been trying to get across to you since yesterday again after I sent you does two mails and I am still trying to get access to internet since last night, our communication systems has a transmission problem, I want to thank you so much for your love and concern you have shown in this time. I thank God everyday for bringing us together as one family.

My darling whatever situation I found myself I always give glory to God. The situation here is getting worse and we've done all we could to put the brain box of the ship in order but no avail and beside we just received information from the Signal unit that there are some sea pirates blocking the sea. They are about 312 KM away from us and the nearest place for this Ship to anchor is an Island somewhere in Southeast Asia. As it is now, we are no longer safe because we are all terrified and afraid of the Sea pirates attack because the ship is moving at a very slow pace now. Our captain has called for a rescue team to help convey the un-insured goods in the ship but we are yet to get a response from our headquarters.

Our captain here in the Ship has equally announced that all crew members should offload their personal properties for any other means of transportion as the Ship will duck in a safe Island for somedays until it's safe for us to continue sailing.

Honey my problem now is, my money (97,300) Ninty Seven thousand three hundred United States Dollars which I kept in my cabin safe box and my vital contract document. I do not want it stolen from me in the event of any attack. My plan was to use this money to buy Metal oil in drums from Australia and supply to the company in Mexico I told you I already had contract agreement with. Honey, as the Director of Operation Engineer in this Ship, it’s not possible for me to leave the ship because I have to take care of this ship until all GOODS/PRODUCT is completely discharged.

Now there are so many security company stands at the sea shore and I am thinking of what to do? and at this time I need you to stand by me. I don't know what to do now; I want to quickly send you the money and my vital contract document so that you can help me to secure it in your place until I have the chance to make my trip and meet you soonest as we planed. I TRUST you and give you my whole heart so that life can move straight with us and I know you will never disapoint or hurt me because we are already two in one flesh. I have learned to take life as it happens as I remember everything happens for a reason.

I will discuss with one of the security companies here. They will proceed delivery immediately I get a confirmation from you to assist me in receiving this money because there is no bank here and I dont want to loose the money to sea pirates because I know how I suffered for it and our future depends on it.

Honey quickly forward to me your information as follows to enable me send the money to you immediately through the Security Company:-

Your Full Name:
Your Receiving Address:
Phone number:
I have your Email Address:

Honey this is very urgent, I am sitting by the sea shore now and waiting for your quick response. Please I need your prayers this time because we are in a state of confusion, praying that nothing happens to us. Please take good care of yourself, I hope and pray to meet you in good health.

I love you so much
Hug and kisses
Skorin

The Emailadress he is using is [email protected]
He uses the Name Skorin Vladislav.
The facebook account is Skorin Vladislav
#297252 by soproyer Mon Jun 06, 2016 8:21 am
And here was the first Email he sent me. First he had made contact on facebook:

Hello Sophie and how are you doing? ,I have read your mail with smiles in my face and you wrote so well but little mistake but I want you to know that nobody is perfect in this life not even me. My will write a short mail not as long as yours But I will keep writing to you each and everyday because my heart beat for you faster as soon as I finish reading your mail. Well I will like to tell you more about myself but where do I start from okay, My name Skorin Vladislav am from London, United Kingdom but currently working and staying in South Carolina, United States. I am an Engineer by profession. working with Maersk Shipping Company for 14 years now and you I believe you no where I school as you have said it all and I am also flattered as words as they are loving to my heart.

I am the only child of my late parents Professor and Dr. Mrs Ross Vladislav of the blessed memory. I was married before, but Lost my wife in a car wreck. I have one Daughter her name is Rhoda and she is 11 years of Age now. I want to spend the rest of my life with someone who is friendly, honest, caring, trustworthy and God fearing. I find very much peace and tranquility and I think I have found her now which is you. I am ready to give you my heart that is if you are willing to give me yours also. I am ready to move to any part of the work for your sake but you might be thinking am too fast for this, NO AM NOT BECAUSE I BELIEVE IN LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT WHICH IS HAPPENING TO ME NOW.

I`m mentally stable, physically fit, a bunch of laughs, warm, caring, honest, a good listener, and a positive person. I am real easy person to talk to and a loving and outgoing father. I like going to the movies, or watching movies in my room or Cabin, I like swimming, listening to music and dance to any kind of music, I sing, sailing, going bowling and also a good cook. I am a family oriented person, love children. I think my work has also delayed me of finding the right one because I am always as the sea as my next sailing will be taking me to Australia soonest. I will write again as soon as I get a reply for you and I will also send you some of my pictures and that of my daughter. Please tell your handsome boys that they now have a sister...Lol

I believe I have answered some of your questions and if not ask again. Hope to hear from you soon.
Until then have a pleasant day.

Regards
Skorin
#297267 by vonpaso xlura Mon Jun 06, 2016 11:15 am
The situation here is getting worse and we've done all we could to put the brain box of the ship in order but no avail and beside we just received information from the Signal unit that there are some sea pirates blocking the sea.

This is nonsense.
My plan was to use this money to buy Metal oil in drums from Australia and supply to the company in Mexico I told you I already had contract agreement with.

This appears to be nonsense.
Our captain here in the Ship has equally announced that all crew members should offload their personal properties for any other means of transportion as the Ship will duck in a safe Island for somedays until it's safe for us to continue sailing.

A child of a professor and a doctor would not make errors in English like this.

The way he writes indicates that the scammer is African and did not grow up in England, America, or Australia. The name he made up, "Skorin Vladislav", is typical of West Africans who do not understand European naming customs.

Thanks for posting!

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10
#304616 by mystiebrock Tue Aug 30, 2016 6:36 pm
Whatever situation I found my self I always give Glory to God. Please I need your prayers. We are in a very serious problem here and we need God's intervention. The brain box of the ship is having a very serious problem and we are all confused here. The Tsunami in Japan is also affecting the ship and beside we just received information from the Signal house that there are sea pirates from Indonesia blocking the sea and they are about 412 KM away from us and the nearest place for this Ship to anchor is Sri Lanka Island somewhere in South India.
As it is now, we are no longer safe because we fear the pirates attack because the ship is very slow now. We have called for a rescue team but we are yet to get a response from our headquarters, the captain of the Ship have announced that all passengers should offload their goods for another means of transportation as the SHIP will duck here for another 20 days until its safe to continue sailing.
Honey my problem now is, valuable documents and my money (250,000) Great British pounds which I kept in my cabin safe box. I do not want it stolen from me in the event of any attack. My plan was to use this money to buy Metal oil in drums from Australia and supply to a company in Mexico I already had contract agreement with.
Honey, as the Director of Operation in this Ship, it’s not possible for me to move along with the passenger because I have to take care of this ship until all GOODS/PRODUCT are completely discharged.
Now there are so many security company stands at the sea shore and I am thinking of what to do? and at this time I need you to stand by me .. I don't know what to do now; I want to quickly send you the money so that you can help me to secure it in your place until I have the chance to make my trip and meet you soonest. I know we have not met each other but I TRUST you and give you my whole heart so that life can move straight with us and I know you will never disappoint or halt me because we are already two in one flesh. I have learned to take life as it happens as I remember everything happens for a reason.
I will discussed with one of the security company here. They will proceed delivery immediately I get a confirmation from you to assist me in receiving this money because there is no bank here and I don't want to loose the money to sea pirates because I know how I suffered for it.
Honey quickly forward to me your information as follows to enable me send the money to you immediately through INDIA PACIFIC SECURITY DELIVERY:-
Your Full Name:
Your Receiving Address:
Phone number:
Email:
Please get back to me as soon as possible.
The man that loves you.
7:42AM
I also got a facebook friend who told me the same story I have not been asked to send any money yet. I also asked him how did i know this was not a scam then I found the same story here with basically same information about pirates and what not. Guess they don't realize we are getting smarter than they suspect especially if they send the same garbage. Oh yeah sent him the scam you received to him on face book lets see how fast he back pedals out of this.
#304646 by vonpaso xlura Wed Aug 31, 2016 2:39 am
Do not send scammers links to anti-scam sites. Do not tell them you know it's a scam. Just cut off all contact as if you were dead.

What email address did he send it from? Some people look for the address to see if it's a scam.

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10
#307254 by Sarah Johnson Sat Sep 24, 2016 1:01 pm
Here's a slight deviation from the script, this time we're off the coast of South Africa but it's the same thing. I got a friend request on WAYN, a travel site where there's actually quite a lot of dating activity going on. I get a lot of friend requests from guys and I think I can spot the suspicious ones. This guy is called David Moore, he said he was an engineer whose wife had died in a road crash several years earlier (I've seen this a number of times).

He professed undying love for me (on the basis of a few photos and my ability to type grammatical sentences). I assumed he was up to something so I went along for the ride, just to see what happened. Then I got the information that he had to go on an important trip to Australia. Take care of yourself I said.

Then this email early today:

Hello My Dearest Sarah,

How are you today? I guess you are fine? Please I need your prayers. We are now at the Island close to Sourth Africa and our ship have develop a major fault and we are now moving at a very slow pace. Please Pray for me and the crew members that nothing happen to us.

Hugs and kisses

Waiting to hear from you soon.

Your's Dave Moore.

I've told him that I'm very concerned about his situation and I'm waiting to see what happens next. He's no longer on WAYN, incidentally.

Sarah Johnson.