Information on romance scams and scammers.
Advertisement

#295310 by TMOOR Tue May 17, 2016 4:33 pm
a scammer on facebook claiming to be Sgt Daniel Jones has used this picture for exploitation

email address: [email protected]
another email address: [email protected]
an example of the crap they write :

Good Morning to you my charming Sweetie. How are you doing this morning? Hope you are doing alright and did wake up to a beautiful morning, with a great thought of me as am thinking of you to. Babe How nice it is to have you in my life, you are my everything, and I mean my everything, as there is nothing i do without the thought of you first, you are my first priority and i think of you when on patrols, when even asleep you are in my thoughts, you are the one I would spend the rest of my life with and i thank you so much for coming into my life.
I know that there are distance and miles between us, but in my heart you belong and live, you are closer in my heart as there you will live always and remain forever, and everybody does - that means I will not give up on us or you, I want and long for you so damn much! I can't stand being away from you, sleeping without you. Just having you there reassures me that everything will be alright.
#295461 by malu53 Wed May 18, 2016 5:34 pm
ks.locanto.com/ID_772293270/Just-me-waiting-to-meet-someone-Nice.html
Dav9946
Phone number 720-390-8272

I am David from United State of America I am single for some years now and i need a woman again in my life You can contact me via my email address so that we can talk better.

Image Image

Image Image Image
#295470 by TMOOR Wed May 18, 2016 8:15 pm
Knowledge truly is power.
How can we get more people to search online before they believe the lies so many of us have been subjected to??? I am so angry ! I want this to stop once and for all!
#296682 by TMOOR Mon May 30, 2016 9:10 pm
everyone please let others know that the imposter is on skype with user name daniel jones and indeed is scamming again and looks to be scamming someone right now
#297448 by TMOOR Wed Jun 08, 2016 5:46 pm
here are some postings so those who receive from scammers can do a search

Love makes not everyone, but the only one in your life who is special, think that you are always there for him, to be with him, to make him realize how much you really love him.

You need trust to love, but first you need to love in order to trust.To love someone is to understand each other, to laugh together, to smile with your heart and to trust one another.

It should be given respect and trust; and it should receive that love back.The best proof of love is trust.True love is the greatest thing that you can experience; it can weather any storm. Loving, trusting and respecting each other totally can bring you to true love and happiness.

The heart already knows what the mind can only dream of. Trust your heart. Distance cannot, they are on the inside, but when he betrays your trust, they become the ugliest person in the world
#305173 by robinexc51@ Mon Sep 05, 2016 2:07 pm
robinexc51@ wrote:I have been scammed by this person as well. The email address he is using is [email protected]. Is the above email a scammers email or is it Daniels legitimate email address?

Here is an email he sent me

Good morning babe, I hope all is well today and I hope you had a good sound sleep ..i have been thinking of you all day and i will be glad if you read this carefully and you will understand my feelings... The happiest thing in life is to love and to be loved. Tomorrow's hopes and dreams will never die as long as you believe in yourself and follow your heart. The kindness in your heart will guide you to accomplish many things in life and overcome all challenges and all obstacles. Never give up, always have faith in yourself, and you will gain the greatest gift of all, the gift of hope and love you rightly deserve.

I never believe in this internet dating stuff till Eric(one of my troops) told me about a friend (Curtis) meeting a woman online from Australia(Karen) and through online communication they are now living happily together. One thing I learnt from it is to trust each other because I think without trust this will never work..

We need trust to love, but first we need to love in order to trust.To love someone is to understand each other, to laugh together, to smile with your heart and to trust one another. One important thing is to let each other go if you can't do this.......Love is like a wonderful feeling of compassion and satisfaction. It should be given respect and trust; and it should receive that love back.The best proof of love is trust.True love is the greatest thing that you can experience; it can weather any storm. Loving, trusting and respecting each other totally can bring you to true love and happiness.It's hard to love and hard to trust; but finding love and trust is a gift from each other..Relationships should never be taken for granted. The choice of being with another life is an amazing thing. Trust, loyalty and respect are a must for eternal happiness. No matter how much you love someone if you don’t have these ingredients you will never succeed.To be in love means being patient but to be patient you must trust first.You can never find love through the eye or ear, so you must trust the only thing that will never fade until you die, your heart.Love is like trust, when you find your special someone it is as if you're trusting them with your heart.Trust is what you put in someone's hands. Faith is what you hold on to.Trust is what makes everyone realize that you are always there for them. Faith is what makes everyone realize that you are always there to help them in case they need some help. Love makes not everyone, but the only one in your life who is special, think that you are always there for him,to be with him, to cherish him, to fulfill his dreams, to share with him and most of all, to make him realize how much you really love him.Distance doesn't matter if you really love the person, what matters most is your honesty and trust for that relationship to work out.Without romance, love gets dry. Without respect, love gets lost. Without caring, love gets boring. Without honesty, love gets unhappy, and without trust, love gets unstable.Love is a wonderful gift; trust in it, believe in it, give it, and it will be returned to you to give again and again.You can get advice from family, friends and strangers, but the best advice comes from your heart; it never lies - trust it.There may be many people that are trustworthy, but only a few are worth trusting with your heart; choose wisely.To be trusted is a greater compliment than to be loved. For you can love many, but without trust you have nothing...The heart already knows what the mind can only dream of. Trust your heart.Distance cannot, and will not hurt a bond between two people that is based on mutual respect, trust, commitment, and love.Jealousy is not a sign of true love; it's insecurities that comes in the way, cause love has just one important ingredient: Trust.Do you trust me? Love means never doubting anything. It means trusting and being honest with each other..Someone can be as beautiful on the outside as they are on the inside, but when he or she betrays your trust, they become the ugliest person in the world.Love is patient. Love is kind. It does not envy. It does not boast. It is not proud. It is not rude. It is not self-seeking. It is not easily angered. It keeps no record of wrong doing. It does not delight in evil, but rejoices in the truth. It always protects, trusts, hopes, perseveres.Love takes many things: trust, hope, wishes, dreams, and everything you've got, even when you know it's not going be enough.Love is not always fireworks and shooting stars; sometimes it's a simple understanding and trust between two people........

Guess i don t have to write the whole world to you...
Kisses and hugs to you.

Clarke.
#305175 by AlanJones Mon Sep 05, 2016 2:34 pm
robinexc51@ wrote:Is the above email a scammers email or is it Daniels legitimate email address?

All email addresses on this site belong to scammers, who are most likely young African men living in Africa or the Far East. The man in the photos is a victim as well and has had his photos stolen.

Please cut all contact with the scammer, but don't accuse him of scamming you or tell him that he is listed here, he will just deny it and then change all his fake details and the warning here will be useless.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#305205 by robinexc51@ Mon Sep 05, 2016 10:01 pm
TMOOR wrote:here are some postings so those who receive from scammers can do a search

Love makes not everyone, but the only one in your life who is special, think that you are always there for him, to be with him, to make him realize how much you really love him.

You need trust to love, but first you need to love in order to trust.To love someone is to understand each other, to laugh together, to smile with your heart and to trust one another.

It should be given respect and trust; and it should receive that love back.The best proof of love is trust.True love is the greatest thing that you can experience; it can weather any storm. Loving, trusting and respecting each other totally can bring you to true love and happiness.

The heart already knows what the mind can only dream of. Trust your heart. Distance cannot, they are on the inside, but when he betrays your trust, they become the ugliest person in the world

This person is still contacting me. He has a fake badge and photos he is sending me.

Not sure how to upload them here
#379884 by Mavixen Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:37 am
The same guy seems to have attempted to scam me as well. I met him on a dating app and he was going by the name of Jeffrey. We started texting & he told me his full name was Jeffrey Coy Walker and that he was a doctor with the US Air Force. He claimed he was just turning 49 & that he was planning to retire in 2020. He used all these same lines:
“Loving , trusting and respecting each other totally can bring you to true love and happiness .”
“To love someone is to understand each other , to laugh together , to smile with your heart and to trust each other .”
And more.
I started researching immediately. Absolutely nothing was found on the name he gave me which I thought was strange. I did several reverse image searches on photos he sent me but nothing came up on those either. However, his grammar was horrible considering he was supposedly an educated physician & he kind of looked like a personal trainer with massive muscles. I talked to him on the phone after 3 weeks of texting & the connection was so bad I was immediately suspicious. He also had a noticeable accent which didn’t make sense since he claims he was born in NY & his parents were English & German. He told me on the phone that he was being deployed & seemed surprised that I didn’t really react. However, I had heard about that scam & no longer trusted him. We lost the connection & I told him he was shady but he played it off. The following day I did one last reverse image search & found his pics on a gay hookup/dating website where he was probably trying to scam gay men as well. I took a pic of his profile & texted him that the gig was up along with that pic & blocked him. I also flagged his profile on the dating app. He only wasted a brief amount of time but i still felt slightly violated. I wish we could post pics here so everyone can see who he is pretending to be.
Last edited by Mavixen on Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:59 am, edited 2 times in total.