Scam invitations to non-existent conferences
#298478 by Tim Atem Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:39 am
reply-to: [email protected]

Dear Valued Partners.
You are cordially invited to 2016 Chinese International Investor Forum/round table holding on the 15th and 18th of July, 2016 at Hilton Park Lane, London, United Kingdom.
The exclusive private membership club will bring together stakeholders in international investment and leaders and captains of industries from Canada, Mainland China and around the world. As a member, you will be entitled to many privileges including contract opportunities, business alliance, business representations, recommendations and direct funding/sponsorship from the organization and from individual members of our organization within few months of joining the group.
I can forward the application form as well as endorse your membership application form if you are interested.

Dr Chu Kong
Co-ordinator Chinese International Investors Forum
Thu 15th - Mon 18th July 2016 - Hilton on Park Lane,
London,United Kingdom

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 154.120.82.185
Originating ISP: Spectranet
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5
Advertisement

#298479 by Tim Atem Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:40 am

Application fee is $1,000.If you are interested,I can forward the application form.
Thank you.

#298570 by Tim Atem Mon Jun 20, 2016 8:55 pm

Kindly find attached the application form and access code.Complete it and return via this email for preliminary assessment of your eligibility.
Thank you.

English Version

Letter of Undertaking for Mena Club User Access Code

Mena club provides its online access code to you, subject to the following Terms of Service ("TOS"), In consideration of your use
of the services provided by Mena club encrypted private website, on behalf of your organization, you agree to:

1) Ensure that true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself, had been provided and that any updates will
be communicated to ‘The Ultimate Hand’.

2) Indemnify and hold Mena club, and its affiliated subsidiaries or agents, harmless from any claim or demand,
including reasonable legal fees, made by any third party due to, and or arising out of the content you submit, post, transmit or
make available through the service, your use of the service, your connection to the website, your relationship with fellow
fraternity members, your use of our affiliate bank accounts, credit instruments, solicitors and facilitators, your violation of the
TOS, or your violation of any rights of another.

3) Be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account, and are fully responsible for all
activities that occur under your account.

4) Notify “The Ultimate Hand” of any unauthorized use of your password or account, or any breach of security

5) Ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session.

Discretion of Mena Online

We reserve the right to remove your registration from the website, if it is deemed necessary and appropriate by the
“Ultimate Hand”. Mena club reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, its
service (or any part thereof) with or without notice. Mena club shall not be liable to you or your organization or to
any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of this Mena club Service.

*This applicationmust be returned with a security deposit fee of an equivalent of $1,000.00 (One Thousand United States
Dollars) only in bankdraft or bank transfer in favor ofMena International Authorized Syndicatewith the following details:

The payment/depositis refundable:

I. If your application is refused or dishonored for any reason.
II. If you choose to opt out within 14 working days of joining and accessing the fraternity business network and
resources.
III. If you fail to complete the necessary security set up needed to accessMena network and financial resources.
IV. Your online username and password for our encrypted privatemembership website where you will get details of our
organization, your assigned promoter, allocated portfolio, circuit address in your region, affiliate bank and induction date
shall be emailed to you within 24 hours upon final verification and approvalof your application.
V. Kindly attach evidence of payment and endorsement letter fromyour referrer.

I have read and understood the terms and conditions of theMena club I,_______________
(name/designation), A/MNumber, B172BOT2015, hereby agree to the terms mentioned above and acknowledge that I am a
Citizen of with passport number: ____________________ . I understand that my access into
the Mena online website will cease once I leave the Fraternity.
Name & Signature:____________________________ .
Signed in the presence of:

Authorized Syndicate Name: __________________________________ Circuit
Name:_________________________________________________________ .
Region:__________________________________________________ Mandate
Number: ___/___ /___ /___ /___ /___ /___ /___ /___ /___ /
Give brief description of applicant personality: ____________________

Authorized Syndicate Signature:

Circuit Seal:

#298572 by Tim Atem Mon Jun 20, 2016 8:59 pm

You will have access to our encrypted website after submission and approval of your membership application.You are required to make the transfer in favor of our US circuit coordinator with the following details:

Name of bank: Woodforest National Bank
Bank account number: 812211XXXX
Routing number: 314972853
Bank account name: <snipped to protect victim>

Attach the prove of payment when submitting your application.
Thanks.
Chu Kong