Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#294467 by HannahsDad Wed May 11, 2016 4:04 pm
Similar email-only sites

1llogisticsag.org
4tradexgmbh.com
4tradexgmbh.org
acrtradegmbh.com
acrtradegmbh.org
adnlogistics.org
alcservtradegmbh.com
alcservtradegmbh.org
amglogisticltd.com
amglogisticsag.com
amglogisticsag.org
globalconsultingmbh.com
globalrecruitingmbh.com
globaltradeag.com
glrecruitingag.com
graflogistikag.org
intertradezaugg.com
intertradezaugg.org
mtrtradegmbh.org
satlogisticsag.org

Advertisement

#298621 by Ram901 Tue Jun 21, 2016 7:36 am
I had a similar email, offering to pay my credit card balances before they issued me a corporate card after their one month probation period. The company is Chem Trade AG purchasing solutions. The website is just a timer. Curious to what will happen after the 2 weeks. The website is chemtradeus.com. my "manager" is mila goldman. I alerted my credit card company and waiting on security steps to take and see if there is an open case already open against them thru them.
#298628 by Tim Atem Tue Jun 21, 2016 8:52 am
Thank you for posting. Could you post the email/s you received with the full headers?

Domain name: chemtradeus.com
Registry Domain ID: 2029862038_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.bizcn.com
Registrar URL: http://www.bizcn.com
Updated Date: 2016-05-20T19:59:41Z
Creation Date: 2016-05-20T19:59:40Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2017-05-20T19:59:40Z

Registrar: Bizcn.com,Inc.
Registrar IANA ID: 471
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: [email protected]
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +86.5922577888
Reseller: Cnobin Technology HK Limited
Domain Status: clientDeleteProhibited (http://www.icann.org/epp#clientDeleteProhibited)
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited (http://www.icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited)
Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: Marek Kazuewsky
Registrant Organization: NA
Registrant Street: Tamka str, 6 fl 41
Registrant City: Warszawa
Registrant State/Province: Mazowieckie
Registrant Postal Code: 00-920
Registrant Country: pl
Registrant Phone: +351.3129795033
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax: +351.3129795033
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: [email protected]
Registry Admin ID:
Admin Name: Marek Kazuewsky
Admin Organization: NA
Admin Street: Tamka str, 6 fl 41
Admin City: Warszawa
Admin State/Province: Mazowieckie
Admin Postal Code: 00-920
Admin Country: pl
Admin Phone: +351.3129795033
Admin Phone Ext:
Admin Fax: +351.3129795033
Admin Fax Ext:
Admin Email: [email protected]
Registry Tech ID:
Tech Name: Marek Kazuewsky
Tech Organization: NA
Tech Street: Tamka str, 6 fl 41
Tech City: Warszawa
Tech State/Province: Mazowieckie
Tech Postal Code: 00-920
Tech Country: pl
Tech Phone: +351.3129795033
Tech Phone Ext:
Tech Fax: +351.3129795033
Tech Fax Ext:
Tech Email: [email protected]
Name Server: ns1.chemtradeus.com
Name Server: ns2.chemtradeus.com

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5
#302396 by Daffy Fri Aug 05, 2016 10:17 pm
I just received this email job offer for Procurement Manager position from KE Trading, a company based in Switzerland. Here's the job offer:

Our company, KE Trading, is looking for some strong talent for a Procurement Manager Position, who will be responsible for handling the purchasing process and finding the best sources for materials for the company. Working worldwide, KE Trading helps our customers to minimize costs for the purchase of various goods. The Procurement Manager’s role is to discover the best ways to minimize our procurement expenses.
Before we started out HR program we had contacted 3 different employment agencies and they had sent us a list of potential applicants and your resume was there.
We offer you a competitive salary and benefits package, a professional work environment and opportunities for professional growth.

Procurement manager’s responsibilities:
- Evaluate suppliers based on price, quality, and delivery speed
- Interview vendors and visit suppliers' plants to examine and learn about products, services, and prices
- Analyze price proposals, financial reports, and other information to determine reasonable prices
- Negotiate contracts on behalf of the company
- Make purchases for the company
- Work out policies with suppliers, such as when products will be delivered
- Evaluate and monitor contracts to be sure that vendors and supplies comply with the terms and conditions of the contract and to determine need for changes
- Maintain and review records of items bought, costs, deliveries, product performance, and inventories

We offer you accept this position with trial period (2 weeks). After trial period you will be invited to our office for interview, conclude an employment contract (the company will be paid all costs of the trip).

More details about this position and our company please read in attached files.

If you're interested, please sign the Job Offer and send back with Job Offer Acceptance Email.

Sincerely
Mark Bowe
KE Trading
http://www.ke-trd.com
#302397 by Bryon Williams Fri Aug 05, 2016 10:25 pm
Welcome to Scamwarners,

It is a scam.

Domain Name: KE-TRD.COM
Registrar: BIZCN.COM, INC.
Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 471
Whois Server: whois.bizcn.com
Referral URL: http://www.bizcn.com
Name Server: NS1.SEVENEONS.COM
Name Server: NS2.SEVENEONS.COM
Status: clientDeleteProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientDeleteProhibited
Status: clientTransferProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Updated Date: 29-jun-2016
Creation Date: 29-jun-2016
Expiration Date: 29-jun-2017

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#305074 by G562533 Sun Sep 04, 2016 1:10 pm
I had the same offer from a company called CSI or Commodity Sourcing International, a Swiss company also. Thought it was weird that no one in the company was on LinkedIn or the company couldn't be found anywhere. I went so far as to give them a copy of my credit report before I found out that they wanted to use my credit cards. That was to breaking point for me. Glad I found this site because I have been searching for anything to tell me if this was legit.
#305110 by vonpaso xlura Sun Sep 04, 2016 11:01 pm
Please post the email you received, including the From and Reply-To headers, and the URL of the fake website, if any.

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10
#305286 by HannahsDad Tue Sep 06, 2016 7:31 am
A couple of recent additions:

C+M International Trading GmbH
Online Shopping & International Shipping

http://cm-international.net

http://imc-trading-info.com

#309708 by Seattle Thu Oct 20, 2016 8:49 am
I have been in touch with Katrin Talis of Global Trade Products a company out of Switzerland. They have offered me a position as a "Purchasing Manager" here in the US. They want me to purchase retail goods with my personal credit card with credit that I am to pay off using their bank account information during the "probation period" (ex. - I have $2,245 debt on my credit card, they pay off $2,245 debt, I know have $2,245 to spend on purchases and shipping). They will supply me with a company credit card after the 15 day probation period. I will also receive my first salary paycheck after 2 weeks.

They claim that this is a profitable endeavor because there is a demand for US goods in areas where some US companies are not shipping, they can evade some taxes/tariffs, and sometimes the prices are just cheaper here. It is supposed to be a full time job complete with vacation, benefits and a handsome salary. They have a detailed job description form, a full benefits page, a commissions page, a long Q&A form and have provided links to Swiss business search engines.

Below are email correspondence between myself the CROOKS and LIARS at Global Trade Products- Katrin Talis.
The emails are a bit out of sequence- the first email starts at the bottom.?

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 20, 2016, at 3:15 AM, xxxxx wrote:

You are the fraud! The check from Wells Fargo Global Trade Products Corp account was returned NSF today 10/18/16 in the amount of $2,245. This played out exactly as the information on scamwarners.com
You are a scam - using fake checks or a stolen bank account that eventually will be discovered and the money clawed back from my Capital One account.

To date I have yet to receive any monies from Global Trade Products. I have enough evidence to prove you are fraudulent company and
I am going to the authorities tomorrow to report you personally and your fraudulent business practices.

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 11, 2016, at 3:42 PM, Katrin Talis <[email protected]> wrote:

Hello Xxxxx

we provided you all the information you need already. Nevertheless you sent me invalid gift cards.

We have enough reasons to suspect you of fraud. First send us the money back or send us valid gift cards as you wish. Only after that we can consider the opportunity to work with you further.

If you don't send us the money back or make no purchases till tomorrow in the evening, you will meet our representative at court.

Thanks!

Katrin

Monday, October 10, 2016, 4:46:19 PM, you wrote:

Urgent reply!

Katrin,

I'm a bit apprehensive given the information about this being a scam....as I'm sure you would be if the roles were reversed. Moreover, the legal information is very generic and really doesn't specify much.

Otherwise, I returned the Target gift cards in the amount of $2,245 you instructed me to purchase on my capital one credit card until I get assurance -something in writing from Global Trade Products on company letterhead stating my name, position and how I will be paid.....weekly until the probationary period of 8 assignments, and upon completion of the 8th assignment both parties will have time and determine if we are a good fit to proceed. I would also like contact info to another Global Trade Products "procurement manager" employee in the US. Otherwise, the monies wlll be held in my capital one account and returned if you don't meet my above request.

Xxxccc

Sent from my iPhone

Katrin,
Please click on the link below regarding Global Trade Products. This information is concerning and I need clarification.

viewtopic.php?f=34&t=80698

On Oct 10, 2016, at 6:43 AM, Katrin Talis <[email protected]> wrote:

ergent Hello Xxxxx

it's really strange to hear about that, but we don't bear a relation to that. We are a serious company, which is registered in the USA. Please find the legal documents attached, so you could verify all the data. But if you want to quit, we can pay you the salary for one week and your commission. Otherwise as far as I know, you brought the cards back. We need our money back, if you don't want to work with us.

Please contact me asap.

Thanks

--
Best regards,
Katrin Talis

Global Trade Products
chemin de la Florence 15, Geneva
Canton of Geneva 1208, Switzerland
USA Toll Free: 1-800-713-2849
Phone No: 41-445-860-756
mailto:[email protected]

<Company Info.pdf>

<CP575_1473460138405.pdf>

--
Best regards,
Katrin Talis

Global Trade Products
mailto:[email protected]
#309711 by Tim Atem Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:07 am
Thank you for posting. In the future, do not tell them you know they are scammers and do not direct them to our forum. This forum is for victims and we don't need the scammers being educated to improve their scams. It will only take them a few minutes to set up a new identity and start all over with a new victim making our warnings useless.

#309712 by Tim Atem Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:11 am
Can you post the email headers from the [email protected] email address that you received? We need them to help prove the scam in order to report the domain.

This link may help: http://www.iptrackeronline.com/how-to-e ... eaders.php

#309901 by Seattle Fri Oct 21, 2016 6:54 pm
GLOBAL TRADE PRODUCTS Sari

Email: [email protected]

GLOBAL TRADE PRODUCTS Sari is a leading and innovation organization with more than 200

employees worldwide. We combine innovative policy and high professional competence in our activity

offering a good remuneration and individual approach to each worker. Our company was established in

2014. We have all necessary permits and licenses for our activity.

Our Legal Data

Entry in the Unified Swiss Commercial Register:05/05/2014

Trade Register Number: CH-660.1.275.014-4

Commercial Register Number: CHE-152.986.663

Commercial Registry Office: Canton of Geneva

Head Office address: chemin de la Florence 15, Geneva, Canton of Geneva 1208,
Switzerland

111 W. 19th Street, 7th Floor, New York City, New York,
U.S. Branch address: (opens soon) 10011, U.S

U.S. Branch legal name: GLOBAL TRADE PRODUCTS US BRANCH

U.S. Employer Identification Number (EIN) 81-3804542

You can check out our legal information at the official websites of the Swiss Federal Commercial

Registry http://www.zefix.ch, as well as at the website of The Internal Revenue Service U.S. http://www.irs.gov.
#309903 by Seattle Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:04 pm
aipcDEPARTMENT OF THE TREASURY
IA-L'INTERNAL REVENUE SERVICE
CINCINNATI OH 45999-0023

Date of this notice: 09-09-2016

Employer Identification Number:
81-3804542

Form: SS-4

Number of this notice: CP 575 A
GLOBAL TRADE PRODUCTS US BRANCH
MATTHEW LOTT MORONEY SR SOLE MBR
111 W 19TH ST For assistance you may call us at:
NEW YORK, NY 10011 1-800-829-4933

IF YOU WRITE, ATTACH THE
STUB AT THE END OF THIS NOTICE.

WE ASSIGNED YOU AN EMPLOYER IDENTIFICATION NUMBER

Thank you for applying for an Employer Identification Number (EIN). We assigned you
EIN 81-3804542. This EIN will identify you, your business accounts, tax returns, and
documents, even if you have no employees. Please keep this notice in your permanent
records.

When filing tax documents, payments, and related correspondence, it is very important
that you use your EIN and complete name and address exactly as shown above. Any variation
may cause a delay in processing, result in incorrect information in your account, or even
cause you to be assigned more than one EIN. If the information is not correct as shown
above, please make the correction using the attached tear off stub and return it to us.

Based on the information received from you or your representative, you must file
the following form(s) by the date(s) shown.

Form 941 01/31/2017
Form 940 01/31/2017

If you have questions about the form(s) or the due date(s) shown, you can call us at
the phone number or write to us at the address shown at the top of this notice. If you
need help in determining your annual accounting period (tax year), see Publication 538,
Accounting Periods and Methods.

We assigned you a tax classification based on information obtained from you or your
representative. It is not a legal determination of your tax classification, and is not
binding on the IRS. If you want a legal determination of your tax classification, you may
request a private letter ruling from the IRS under the guidelines in Revenue Procedure
2004-1, 2004-1 I.R.B. 1 (or superseding Revenue Procedure for the year at issue). Note:
Certain tax classification elections can be requested by filing Form 8832, Entity
Classification Election. See Form 8832 and its instructions for additional information.

If you are required to deposit for employment taxes (Forms 941, 943, 940, 944, 945,
CT-1, or 1042), excise taxes (Form 720), or income taxes (Form 1120), you will receive a
Welcome Package shortly, which includes instructions for making your deposits
electronically through the Electronic Federal Tax Payment System (EFTPS). A Personal
Identification Number (PIN) for EFTPS will also be sent to you under separate cover.
Please activate the PIN once you receive it, even if you have requested the services of a
tax professional or representative. For more information about EFTPS, refer to
Publication 966, Electronic Choices to Pay All Your Federal Taxes. If you need to
make a deposit immediately, you will need to make arrangements with your Financial
Institution to complete a wire transfer.
#309907 by Seattle Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:39 pm
Tim Atem wrote:Thank you for posting. In the future, do not tell them you know they are scammers and do not direct them to our forum. This forum is for victims and we don't need the scammers being educated to improve their scams. It will only take them a few minutes to set up a new identity and start all over with a new victim making our warnings useless.

Thank you. Sorry I didn't even cross my mind. :beer: