Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#2553 by benjamin Sun Feb 03, 2008 4:17 pm
ATM advance fee scams are becoming more prevalent, here is another one:

To: xxx
Sent: xxx
Subject: CONTACT UNION BANK FOR YOUR FUND OF 850.000.00 DOLLARS.

Dear Friend.
I have been waiting for you since to hear from you but i didn't heard from you I'm here to inform you that I later find out that your fund has been delivered by any courier company due to the amount is large and is very big risk to deliver that such amount through courier company since it dosen't have necessary certificate and i have been trying since to contact you via your phone which i fail many times. Your country airport Custom will demand for Clearance Certificate and many other certificate as system of delivering in your country,i check the file of your bank draft and it will be very difficult to deliver it without backing it up with the necessary certificate, And i will not like any condition by which your fund will be on hold by any custom or any security as you know the amount in the bank draft .

I make an solid arrangement with Director of UNION BANK BENIN REPUBLIC for a wire TRANSFER OF THIS FUND INTO YOUR ACCOUNT.Now your fund was deposited in UNION BANK BENIN REPUBLIC for wire transfer, Its my pleasure to inform you that i verify from the bank director regarding the transfer of your fund and it was good news because the requested fee was less expensive for you to afford. your consignment containing your fund($850.000.00) i have deposited it with the UNION BANK BENIN . so that your fund will be wired to your account immediately you contact the bank director with your banking details.
However i went to UNION BANK to discuss this with the bank director as its has not been delivered to you However he told me that your fund can be transfered to you via a direct wire transfer(KTT) into your account.He told me to instruct you to contact the bank to apply for a direct wire transfer into your account to avoid loosing your fund due to delay.
Therefore you can contact the bank with the below information, send to them your banking information.

UNION BANK OF BENIN
73/74 HOSPITAL ROUTE
COTONOU BENIN REPUBLIC
([email protected])
UNION BANK BENIN FOREIGN OPERATION DIRECTOR.
DR REV. PETER LARRY

Send an email to the bank with the above bank email and apply for your wire transfer as i have informed the bank about you already.On receipt of your fund into your account endeavour to inform me immediately you receive your fund in your account. the director told me that the only fee you are to pay is $135 usd for the wire transfer fee of their bank,and he also said that immediately they receive their fee that your fund will be wire into your destinated account in your country.
Thanks Remain Bless
Secretary frank don.
Last edited by benjamin on Sun Feb 03, 2008 4:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Advertisement

#2554 by benjamin Sun Feb 03, 2008 4:45 pm
And a similar one claiming to be from the MBNA
Its my pleasure to inform you that i have verify from the bank director
regarding the transfer of your fund and it was good news because the
requested fee was less expessive for you to afford.your consignment
containing your fund($850.000.00 USD) i have deposited it with the
MBNA BANK OF AMERICA so that your fund will be wired to your account
immediatly you contact the bank director with your banking details.
However i went to BANK OF AMERICA to discuss this with the bank director as its has not been delivered to you However he told me that your fund can be transfered to you via a direct wire transfer(KTT) into your account.He told me to instruct you to contact the bank to apply for a direct wire transfer into your account to avoid loosing your fund due to delay.Therefore you can contact the bank with below information, send to them your banking information.

MBNA BANK OF AMERICA
DIRECTOR: MOORE WENLTON
CHAIRMAN/CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER OF BANK OF AMERICA
EMAIL address: [email protected]

Send an email to the bank with the above bank email and apply for your wire transfer as i have informed the bank about you already.On receipt of your fund into your account endeavour to inform me immediately you receive your fund in your account.
The director told me that the only fee you are to pay to the bank is their transfer charges which is $150.00 USD to me by the bank management board members for the opening of new international account here in there bank that will be use to transfer the fund to your destinated account in your country and it will also serve as the bank transfer charges.

BEST REGARD.
Dr Mathew Okoh
URGENT ATTENTION

#2555 by benjamin Sun Feb 03, 2008 4:52 pm
The "Oceanic Bank" version - name any bank, and someone somewhere will try to scam you for an ATM card.
From the desk of:
MR JONA BALA
International Settlement Dept.
Oceanic bank international plc

Re:Immediate ATM DEBIT Cash Card Payment Notification

ATTENTION ORDERING BENEFICIARY

Your Name And Your Contact Details Was Given To This Office In Respect Of Your Total lnherited/Contract Sum Owed To You Which You Have Failed To Claim Because Of Either Non-Compliance Of Official Processes Or Because Of Your Unbelief Of The Reality Of Your Genuine Payment.

We Wish To Bring To You The Solution To This Problem. Right Now We Have Arranged Your Payment Through Our Swift Card Payment Centers, That Is The Latest Instruction From Economic Community Of West African States (ECOWAS)

This Card Center Will Send To You An ATM DEBIT Card Which You Will Use To Withdraw Your Money In Any ATM Machine In Any Part Of The World, So If You Like To Receive Your Fund In This Way, Please Let Us Know By Contacting Us Back And Also Send The Following Information As Listed Below.

1. Full Name
2. Phone And Fax Number
3. Address Were You Want Them To Send The ATM Card To
(P.O Box Not Acceptable)
4. Your Age And Current Occupation
5. Attach Copy Of Your Identification

We Have Been Mandated By The ECOWAS Parliament To Issue Out $1.4Million usd in your favour This fiscal year 2008. Also For Your Information, You Have To Stop Any Further Communication With Any Other Person (S) Or Office(S) To Avoid Any Hitches In Receiving Your Payment.

Note That Because Of Impostors, We Hereby Issued You Our Code Of Conduct, Which Is (ATM-202) So You Have To Indicate This Code When Contacting The Card Center By Using It As Your Subject. It will cost you only $550 for shipment of the card to your doorstep.
=================================================
AS SOON AS I CONFIRM THE REQUIRED INFORMATION I WILL DIRECT YOU ON HOW YOU ARE GOING TO SEND THE REQUIRED FEE FOR IMMEDIATE DESPATCH OF YOUR ATM PAYMENT
================================================ You are advice to contact me Via my private email address below.. [email protected]

MR JONA BALA.
lnternational Settlement Dept.
Oceanic bank international plc.

#2557 by benjamin Sun Feb 03, 2008 5:45 pm
An "Apex Bank" version
Good day,

I have been waiting for you since to come down here and pick your fund of 850.000.00 USD but did not heard from you since that time then I went and deposited the Draft with apex bank here in Benin Republic, because I travelled to Japan to see my boss and will not come back till next month end. I have arranged with them to make your payment to you with their new ATM MASTER CARD which you can use to withdraw your money in any ATM MACHINE around the global. You have to contact the apex bank with your full contact informations such as follows.

1. FULL NAME
2. ADDRESS WERE YOU WANT THEM TO SEND THE ATM CARD
3 PHONE AND FAX NUMBER
4. YOUR AGE AND CURRENT OCCUPATION
5. ATTACH COPY OF YOUR IDENTIFICATION
However, Kindly contact the below person who is in position to release your ATM CARD.
REV DR.Moore WENLTON,
ATM PAYMENT DEPARTMENT apex bank
MOBILE : +229 93037129
EMAIL( [email protected] )

I have paid for the processing and delivery charges.The only Money that your are going to pay to them is only $95 Dollars which they will use to obtain the Affidevit Of Onwership from the Federal High Court Of Benin Republic . Try to contact them as soon as possible to quicken the processing of your card before your draft gets Expired . Let me know as soon as you receive your Card.
Thanks
Mr.John
CONTACT APEX BANK FOR YOUR ATM CARD

#2606 by benjamin Wed Feb 06, 2008 7:58 am
A CBN version

Our Ref:CBN/IRD/CBX/021/008
SwiftCode: BPH KPLPK
Date: 04/01/2008
Call: +2348039301147

***24HOURS CUSTOMER CARE SERVICE***

Attention:ATM BENEFICIARY.

How are you today ? Thanks for your urgent email replied with your data needed to get your card ship to your address so to enable us get the ATM card deliver to your home address. Call me as soon as you get this email for what next to do and when you are receiving your ATM-811 card.

Furthermore, this is the ATM payment release information that has come out from the Telex room today. As soon as you receive this, keep it confidential because once the ATM card is released , you will use the same information and go to your account for the clearance.

Should incase another person see it, the person might use it immediately the fund is released and go to your bank before you that is why the information is very important to keep it secret and wait for the final transfer to enable us get the ATM card deliver to your home address.

Call me as soon as you get this email for what next to do and when you are receiving your ATM-811 card.

Here are the information:
1) Reference release No. 544261
2) Password No.***???
3) Payment code No. 5050
4) Merit No. 401024
5) Allocation No. CBN 2901233
6) Fund identification No. DM7171
7)Pin Code:***??

I will be waiting for your call today as soon as you confirm this information send to you for proper confirmation that you are the right person of this ATM card. Thanks very much and call on getting this email for more detail and when to deliver the card to your address.

Call on getting this email for more updates. And i also need a phone number to reach you.

Sincerely,

Dr Willis Gallas
DIRECTOR, ATM PAYMENT DEPARTMENT(CBN)
TELEPHONE/FAX LINE:+2348039301147

#2676 by benjamin Fri Feb 15, 2008 12:30 am
Another claiming to be from "Financial Bank" Cotonou - same story, different bank
Subject: ATM PAYMENT DEPARTMENT
Reply-To:
Date:

NOW WE HAVE ARRANGED YOUR PAYMENT OF ( $1.5Millon USD) UNITED STATES DOLLARS THROUGH SWIFT CARD PAYMENT CENTER ASIA PACIFIC, THIS CARD CENTER WILL SEND YOU AN ATM CARD WHICH YOU WILL USE TO WITHDRAW YOUR MONEY IN ANY ATM MACHINE IN ANY PART OF THE WORLD, BUT THE MAXIMUM IS ONE THOUSAND, FIVE HUNDRED UNITED STATES DOLLARS PER DAY.SO IF YOU LIKE TO RECEIVE YOUR FUND IN THIS WAY,PLEASE LET ME KNOW BY CONTACTING FINANCIAL BANK ATM PAYMENT DEPARTMENT AND ALSO SEND THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION AS LISTED BELOW.

1.FULL NAME.............................
2.ADDRESS WERE YOU WANT THEM TO SEND THE ATM CARD..........................
3.MOBILE PHONE NUMBER.....................................................
4.FAX PHONE.........................
5YOUR AGE AND CURRENT OCCUPATION..........................................
6.ATTACH COPY OF YOUR IDENTIFICATION.......................................

HOWEVER,KINDLY CONTACT THE BELOW PERSON WHO IS IN POSSITION TO RELEASE YOUR ATM PAYMENT CARD.
BAR.DAN ATAGA DIRECTOR GENERAL,

ATM PAYMENT DEPARTMENT
EMAIL: [email protected]
THE ATM CARD PAYMENT CENTER HAS BEEN MANDATED TO ISSUE OUT YOUR PAYMENT AND YOU HAVE TO STOP ANY FURTHER COMMINUCATION WITH ANY OTHER PERSON(S) OR OFFICE(s) TO AVOID ANY HITCHES IN RECEIVING YOUR PAYMENT.NOTE THAT BECAUSE OF IMPOSTORS, WE HEREBY ISSUED YOU OUR CODE OF CONDUCT, WHICH IS (ATM-0411) SO YOU HAVE TO INDICATE THIS CODE WHEN CONTACTING THE CARD CENTER BY USING IT AS YOUR SUBJECT.

REGARDS
MR.Ben Jeff

FINANCIAL BANK COTONOU BENIN REPUBLIC,
ATM CARD PAYMENT DEPARTMENT,
22 LION BUILDING HOUSE ESTATE JERICHO ROAD,
COTONOU.
DATE;

ATTN;
(atm card approved code 0411)

THE BANK HAD COMFIRMED THE PAYMENT OF YOUR FUND THROUGH AN ATM CARD SWIFT CODE PER DAY AT MAXMIUM OF $1500.00 EACH DAY.

SO YOUR CARD WILL BE SHIPPED TO YOU BY COURIER COMPANY DELIEVERY SERVICE AND IMMEDIATELY YOU RECEIVE THE CARD YOU WILL INFORM US AND THE PAYMENT WILL START WITHOUT DELAYING.

YOUR CARD CODE IS THE SECRET PIN AND SHOULD BE KNOWN BY YOU ALONE.SO MAKE SURE THAT YOU RECEIVE THE CARD AND INFORM THE BANK IMMEDIATELY.

HOWEVER, THE ARRANGEMENT TO SHIPP YOUR ATM CARD TO YOU HAS BEEN CONCLUDED WITH COURIER EXPRESS SERVICE AND YOU ARE INFORMED TODAY TO SEND THE SHIPMENT FEE FOR YOUR ATM PAYMENT CARD TO ARRIVE AT YOUR DESIGNATED ADDRESS WHICH ITS AMOUNT IS $105 USD.

IMMEDIATELY WE RECEIVE THE SHIPMENT FEE THEN YOUR ATM CARD WILL BE REGISTERED WITH COURIER COMPANY AND SEND TRACKING NUMBER TO YOU.
SO YOU ARE EXPECTED TO SEND THE FEE THROUGH WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER WITH OUR CASHIER NAME BELOW

RECEIVER NAME..............IGWEZE CHINEDU STEPHEN

COUNTRY .......................COTONOU BENIN REPUBLIC

COUNTRY CODE.............00229

QUESTION......................IN GOD?

ANSWER....................... WE TRUST.

MTCN.....................................................

NOTE:ANY UNCLAIM ATM CARD WILL BE SEND TO HEAD OFFICE OF THE BANK AND WILL BE REGARDED AS GOVERNMENT TREASURE AFTER 3 DAYS. SO YOU ARE ADVISED TO SEND THIS MONEY FAST FOR THE SHIPMENT OF YOUR CARD FOR THE IMMEDIATE PAYMENT OF YOUR $900,000,00 USD.

BAR. DAN ATAGA DIRECTOR GENERAL,
ATM PAYMENT DEPARTMENT .
THE DIRECTOR ATM PAYMENT,
DEPARTMENT COTONOU BENIN REPUBLIC WEST AFRICA.
BAR.DAN ATAGA DIRECTOR GENERAL,
ATM PAYMENT DEPARTMENT

CALL +229-9300-3240

#2879 by Ralph Wed Mar 12, 2008 8:13 am
Just bumping this post, I may have a visitor who will be interested in this

#2908 by benjamin Mon Mar 17, 2008 5:36 am
Have another bump :)

Here is another Oceanic Bank version:
RE.DR.DOUGLAS OTUMBA.
ATM PAYMENT CENTRE
DU OCEANIC BANK OF BENIN.
BENIN REPUBLIC.
Tel: +229 93 87 69 85
fax; +1 215 701 4401

ATTN: (your name) ,

I am Rev. Dr. Dunga Otumba Douglas Director, ATM Payment Dept. Oceanic Bank International of Benin, (your name) , I have received your e-mail and i want this if your want to receive this your fund try to send the fee to enable me send your fund to you with your informations but if your no want it your can forget about the atm master card because i doing no what to do again but try your best send the money and get your atm master card ok.

HERE IS OUR WESTERN UNION PAYMENT INFORMATIONS.
RECEIVER'S NAME:........... MR.DENNIS UDALOR
CITY :................. ........................COTONOU
TEXT QUESTION:.......... WHAT COLOUR?
ANSWER:..................... WHITE,
AMOUNT 178USD
MTCN OR CONTROL N0#---------------

Send the western union payment information needed for proper record such as; SENDERS NAME AS THE BENEFICIARY? TEN DIGIT MTCN NUMBERS? TEST QUETION WITH THE ANWSER, this will enable our Account Receiving Agent pick the money to proceed with the process of your delivering. Note; that we cannot despatch your ATM MASTER CARD without securing your insurance coverage papers that will back up the delivery to your address so, try and send the money today so that our courier company can move with your ATM MASTER CARD tomorrow for you to have it deliver to your address the next day. Also don't forget to include your mailing address when contacting us so that we can send the atm card to you on the address such as.
Full name
full address
phone.
and your occupation.

We await for your immediate response.

BEST REGARDS,
REV.DR.DOUGLAS DUNGA.
DIRECTOR, INTERNATIONAL REMITTANCE
FOREIGN OPERATIONS DEPT,
OCEANIC BANK OF BENIN PLC ,
COTONOU-BENIN.

CC: ALL FOREIGN INHERITTANCE FUNDS
CC:CENTRAL BANK GOVERNOR
CC: BOARD OF DIRECTORS [FPD]
CC: ACCOUNTANT GENERAL OF BENIN.

#2913 by benjamin Mon Mar 17, 2008 7:11 am
Oceanic Bank again! Note: Nearly all of these emails look authentic because they contain images and logos stolen from the real websites.

RE:IMMEDIATE ATM DEBIT CASH CARD PAYMENT NOTIFICATION

ATTN: FRIEND,
WE GOT YOUR INFORMATION THROUGH THE CHAMBERS OF COMMENCE, AND WE HAVE ARRANGED YOUR PAYMENT OF ($800,000.00) HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS THROUGH SWIFT CARD PAYMENT CENTRE DEPT HERE IN OUR BANK, THIS CARD CENTRE WILL SEND YOU AN ATM CARD WHICH YOU WILL USE TO WITHDRAW YOUR MONEY IN ANY ATM MACHINE IN ANY PART OF THE WORLD, BUT THE MAXIMUM IS ONE THOUSAND, FIVE HUNDRED UNITED STATES DOLLARS PER DAY. SO IF YOU LIKE TO RECEIVE YOUR FUND IN THIS WAY, PLEASE LET ME KNOW BY CONTACTING OCEANIC BANK ATM PAYMENT DEPARTMENT AND YOU ARE REQUIRED TO ASSIST IN THE DOCUMENTATION OF YOUR ATM BY FILLING THE REQUESTED INFORMATION STATED IN THE FORM BELOW.
FULL NAMES: _________________________________
ADDRESS: _______________________________________________
CITY: ________________________ STATE: __________________________________
ZIP: _____________ COUNTRY_______________________________
EX: _______________ AGE: __________________
MARITAL STATUS: _________________ RELIGION: __________________________ OCCUPATION: ________________________ E-MAIL ADDRESS: _____________________________
TELEPHONE NUMBER: _____________________
PASSPORT COPY TO IDENTIFY YOU: _____________________
I________ _______ HEREBY DECLARE THAT, ALL ABOVE INFORMATION PRODUCED BY ME ARE TRUE.
HOWEVER, KINDLY CONTACT THE BELOW PERSON WHO IS IN POSITION TO RELEASE YOUR ATM PAYMENT CARD.

REV DR. JAMES CLEE. ATM PAYMENT DEPARTMENT
OCEANIC BANK BENIN .
MOBILE: +229-93416132 EMAIL: ( [email protected])

THE ATM CARD PAYMENT CENTRE HAS BEEN MANDATED TO ISSUE OUT YOUR PAYMENT AND YOU HAVE TO STOP ANY FURTHER COMMUNICATION WITH ANY OTHER PERSON(S) OR OFFICE(S) TO AVOID ANY HITCHES IN RECEIVING YOUR PAYMENT. NOTE THAT BECAUSE OF IMPOSTORS, WE HEREBY ISSUED YOU THE CODE OF CONDUCT, W HICH IS (ATM-0411) SO YOU HAVE TO INDICATE THIS CODE WHEN CONTACTING THE ATM DEPT CENTRE IN THIS OCEANIC BANK BY USING IT AS YOUR SUBJECT.

SIGN MIKE OLIS. EXECUTIVE SECERETARY.
COTONOU-BENIN REPUBLIC.

#2915 by benjamin Mon Mar 17, 2008 7:50 am
Another Apex Bank version (and another "Reverend"):
APEX BANK PLC
20/22 HOSPITAL ROUTE
COTONOU BENIN REPUBLIC
Email: [email protected]
TEL: +229-930-751-25.
Our Ref: BR/102/0005B/06
BENEFICIARY: (your name)

This is to informed you that your mail which you sent to us was well received. Be informed that we don't delay in this office our services are absolutly facilitated and you will receive your ATM master card within 48 hours with assurance and guarantee.
I here by write to bring to your notice based on Transfer File of USD-$850.000.00U nited States Dollars received, to open an account on your Name via ATM NON RESIDENTIAL ACCOUNT for the final transfer of your fund.

Meanwhile, note that all the necessary arrangement regarding the opening of your ATM NON RESIDENTIAL ACCOUNT has been concluded pending our account opening Fee of $115 this is a mandatory fee and it MUST be paid by the beneficiary of the said fund before we should be able to process the ATM ACCOUNT on your behalf.

And you will receive the ATM CARD within 48hours UNFAILINGLY and for sure ,Nevertheless, Note that as soon as we confirm the receipt of the opening ATM ACCOUNT Fee , $850.000.00U UNITED STATE DOLLARS will be credited into your ATM CARD and your ATM MASTER CARD will be sent across to you through our specail ATM AGENT to your address . also with this ATM MASTER CARD you will be able to Withdraw your money in any ATM machine in any part of the world.

For more information regarding your ATM CARD. please call us +229-930-751-25.

Hope to hear from you.
We remain the APex Bank Plc Benin,
Your's in Service
Rev Dr.GODWIN CHIKE
Director, ATM Payment Dept.
APEX Bank Plc Benin Republic.

#2952 by benjamin Thu Mar 20, 2008 7:56 am
The ATM card scam is also used as a follow-up money recovery scam, see
http://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=14

To: [email protected]
Sent: Friday, March 14, 2008 6:35 AM
Subject: ATM PAYMENT CARD

ATT: ,

HOW ARE YOU TODAY?, I AM WRITEN TO INFORM YOU THAT YOUR FUND WILL BE PAID TO YOU VIA ATM CARD, THE ATM CARD PAYMENT DEPARTMENT HAVE ARRANGED YOUR $1.5M UNITED STATE DOLLARS THROUGH SWIFT CARD PAYMENT CENTER ASIA PACIFIC, THIS DEPARTMENT CARD CENTER WILL SEND YOU AN ATM CARD WHICH YOU WILL USE TO WITHDRAW YOUR MONEY IN ANY ATM MACHINE IN ANY PART OF THE WORLD, BUT THE MAXIMUM IS ONE THOUSAND, FIVE HUNDRED UNITED STATES DOLLARS PER DAY.

SO YOU ARE ADVICE BY ME TO CONTACT THE ATM PAYMENT DEPARTMENT OFFICE TO RECEIVE YOUR FUND VIA ATM CARD, NOW CONTACT ATM PAYMENT DEPARTMENT OFFICE AND ALSO SEND THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION AS UNDERLISTED BELOW.

THIS IS WHAT YOU ARE REQUIRE TO FORWARD TO THE ATM PAYMENY OFFICE CENTRE:

1 YOUR FULL NAME:
2 YOUR MAILING ADDRESS
3 YOUR 24HOURS CONTACT TELEPHONE NUMBER:
4 YOUR OFFICE TELEPHONE NUMBER:
5 YOUR LOCATION/COUNTRY:
6 YOUR SEX/ AGE:
ACH COPY OF YOUR IDENTITY:

HOWEVER, YOU ARE KINDLY TO CONTACT THE BELOW PERSON WHO IS IN POSSITION TO RELEASE YOUR ATM PAYMENT CARD.

CONTACT DIRECTOR: MR. OBI GINTERS
DIRECTOR, ATM PAYMENT DEPARTMENT OFFICE:
CONTACT EMAIL: [email protected]

CONTACT TEL: 00229-9389-0522
CONTACT FAX: 00229-9890-1490

THIS ATM CARD PAYMENT CENTER HAS BEEN MANDATED TO ISSUE OUT YOUR PAYMENT AND YOU HAVE TO STOP ANY FURTHER COMMINUCATION WITH ANY OTHER PERSON(S) OR OFFICE(s) TO AVOID ANY HITCHES IN RECEIVING YOUR PAYMENT.

NOTE: THAT BECAUSE OF IMPOSTORS, I HEREBY ISSUED YOU THE ATM CODE OF CONDUCT, WHICH IS (ATM-0411) SO YOU HAVE TO INDICATE THIS CODE AND KEEP IT SECRETLY IN YOUR SELF WHEN CONTACTING THE ATM CARD CENTER BY USING IT AS YOUR SUBJECT OKAY.

THANKS,
MR.JAMES ARNOLD .

#2976 by benjamin Sun Mar 23, 2008 3:29 pm
Apex Bank seems to be popular with scammers - here's another, it's full of 'authentic' images taken from all over the internet such as Here,
Here , and Here
Apex Bank Plc West Africa Cotonou Republic of Benin
Head Office
Heritage Tower,
Akpakpa Dodomey
Cotonou Republic of Benin
E-mail;[email protected]
Website;-------apexbank.com
Tele Phone;--+229-93865792
Tele Tphone;--229-97442984
Trust Corporation /Finanace & Securities

FROM THE DESK OF CHIEF FORIEGN REMMITANCE OFFICER APEX BANK PLC

ATTENTION.Mr xxxx

THIS IS APEX BANK PLC BENIN REPUBLIC WEST AFRICA ACKNOWLEDGING YOUR APPLYING FOR YOUR BANK DRAFT WHICH HAS BEEN WITH THIS BANK, DUE TO THE BAD ATTITUDE OF THE COURRIER COMPANY OFFICIALS WHICH WAS INCHARGE OF THE DELIVERY LED BY THE COURRIER COMPANY DIRECTOR.

NOTE THAT THIS BANK HAS SET UP A NEW OFFICIALS WHICH IS RELIABLE AND TRUST WORTHY TO HANDLE THIS ISSUE OF TRANSFERING YOUR FUNDS IN TO YOUR COUNTRY BANK ACCOUNT .

YOU ARE HEREBY INSTRUCTED NOT TO CONTACT ANY OTHER BODY IF NOT THE INSTRUCTION OF THIS OFFICE WHICH IS HANDLING BY ME DR.DONLAND ETEM.

FOR THE SECURITY OF THIS FUNDS AND SAFETY TRANSFER, YOU ARE TO ANSWER THIS LITTLE TEXT TO CONFIRM THAT WE ARE DEALING WITH THE RIGHT PERSON WHICH IS xxxx

1.HOW MUCH IS THE TOTAL FUNDS TO BE TRANSFERED AS YOUR FUNDS.
2.HOW DO YOU KNOW MR FRANK EZE.

PLS YOU ARE EXPECTED TO REPLY BACK TO THIS OFFICE IMMEDIATELY SO THAT WE CAN PROCEED ON THE TRANSFER URGENTLY TO YOUR NOMITED ACCOUNT WITHIN 72HOURS AS WE ARE HERE TO PROCTECT THE INTEGRITY AND IMAGE OF THIS APEX BANK PLC.

YOUR IMMEDIATE ATTENTION WILL BE APRECIATED.
VERY BEST REGARDS.

DR.DONLAND ETEM
CHIEF FORIEGN REMMITANCE
OFFICER APEX BANK PLC
REPUBLIC OF BENIN
(C.F.R.O)

NOTICE

If your complaint isn’t resolved to your satisfaction, you can speak to the Apex Bank Benin, Customer Service Manager, Chinenye Onuiri on Extension

Mrs Chinenye Onuiri
Customer Service Manager
E-Mail;[email protected]
Tele-Phone;-+229-93755878

#3004 by benjamin Sat Mar 29, 2008 5:18 am
Not forgetting the "Eco Bank" version. All the usual red flags - mobile phone number, yahoo email address, a real email from the bank would be from @ecobank.com

Subject: CONTACT ATM PAYMENT DEPARTMENT ECO BANK PLC IMMEDIATELY

Good day,

I have been waiting for you since to come down here and pick your Bank
Draft but did not heard from you since that time then I went and
deposited the Draft with Eco Bank Plc here in Benin Republic, because I
travelled to Japan to see my boss and will not come back till next month
end. I have arranged with them to make your payment to you with their new
ATM MASTER CARD which you can use to withdraw your money in any ATM
MACHINE around the globe. You have to contact the Eco Bank Plc with your
full contact informations such as follows.

1.FULL NAME.
2.ADDRESS WERE YOU WANT THEM TO SEND THE ATM CARD.
3 PHONE AND FAX NUMBER.
4.YOUR AGE AND CURRENT OCCUPATION.
5.ATTACH COPY OF YOUR IDENTIFICATION.

However, Kindly contact the below person who is in position to release
your ATM CARD.

REV DR.Raymond Okoye,
ATM PAYMENT DEPARTMENT ECO BANK PLC.
MOBILE : +22993869984.
EMAIL:([email protected])

I have paid for the processing and delivery charges.The only Money that
your are going to pay to them is only $95 Dollars which they will use
to obtain the Affidevit Of Onwership from the Federal High Court Of
Benin Republic . Try to contact them as soon as possible to quicken the
processing of your card before your draft gets Expired . Let me know as
soon as you receive your Card.
Thanks
Mr.Mark marion

#3630 by benjamin Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:51 pm
This one doesn't even have a bank! - ATM department of what??

ATTENTION:BENEFICIARY
YOUR OVER-DUE PAYMENT OF ONE MILLION AND EIGHT HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS ONLY(USD$1,800,000.00) IS NOW READY AND WILL BE MADE THROUGH OUR NEWLY INTRODUCED SWIFT CARD PAYMENT SYSTEM WHICH INTRODUCED TO FORESTAL THE NEFARIOUS ACTIVITIES OF FRAUDSTERS WHO ARE GIVING BAD NAME TO THE IMAGE OF OUR BELOVED COUNTRY. THIS CARD CENTER WILL SEND YOU AN ATM CARD WHICH YOU WILL USE TO WITHDRAW YOUR MONEY IN ANY ATM MACHINE IN ANY PART OF THE WORLD WITH MAXIMUM WITHDRAWAL LIMIT OF FIVE THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS PER DAY.
YOUR ARE ADVISED TO APPLY FOR THE PROCESSING AND ACTIVATION OF YOUR ATM CARD WHICH WILL READY FOR ACTIVATION AND DESPATCH WITHIN 24 HOURS OF RECEIVING THE INFORMATION LISTED BELOW:
1.FULL NAME.............................
2.ADDRESS WHERE YOU WANT THE ATM
CARD SENT..........................
3.PHONE
NUMBER.........................................
4.YOUR AGE AND CURRENT
OCCUPATION.......................................
5.ATTACH COPY OF YOUR PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION:(COPY OF PASSPORT OR DRIVING LICENCE OR JOB ID CARD):.................................................
KINDLY CONTACT THE HEAD OF ATM PAYMENT CENTRE BELOW QOUTING YOUR PERSONAL FILE IDENTIFICATION CODE:BJ/2020/ATM.QOUTING THIS CODE IN ALL YOUR COMMUNICATION TO THIS OFFICE WITH REGARD TO THIS PAYMENT WILL ELIMINATE THE ACTIVITIES OF IMPOSTORS AND ENSURE PAYMENT IS MADE TO THE RIGHT PERSON AS WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR PAYMENT MADE WRONGLY DUE TO NON-COMPLIANCE WITH INSTRUCTIONS.
DR.ISHMAEL BANGKU,
DIRECTOR OF PAYMENTS,
ATM PAYMENT DEPARTMENT
EMAIL:( [email protected] )

YOURS SINCERELY,
MMA ROBERTS.INNOCENT

#3696 by Crispy Duck Wed Jun 18, 2008 4:00 pm
Now we have the Zenith Bank version for a SWIFT Credit Card::

Subject:
Zenith BankZenith Bank
Zenith Bank ATM s

ATTENTION :

SWIFT CREDIT CARD

YOU MIGHT BE VERY VERSE WITH THE SWIFT CREDIT CARD SYSTEN THROUGH THE (A.T.M) AUTOMATED TELLER MACHINE SYSTEM THAT ALLOWS BENEFICARY,S DIRECT ACESS TO MAKE WITHDARWAL
OF FUND FROM ANY INTERNTIONAL BANKS IN THE WORLD.

THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT UNDER THE MINISTRY OF FINANCE WITH THE WORLD BANK AND IMF (INTERNATIONAL MONETORY FUND) HAS ADOPTED THIS ADMNISTRATIVE MEASURE OWING TO VARIOUS COMPLAINS/PERTITIONS RECEIVED FROM BENEFICIARIES OWNING TO THE DELAYS IN RECEIEVING THEIR CONTRACT/IHERITANCE FUND AS EXPECTED.

IT MIGHT INTEREST YOU TO NOTE THAT THE SWIFT CREDIT CARD SYSTEM OF PAYMENT WAS ADOPTED TO REDUCE THE ADMINISTRATIVE PROTOCOLS AS REGARDS (COST OF TRANSFER,VAT,TAXES AND LEVIE), IT WAS ADOPTED TO HELP BENEFICARY WHO ARE FINANCIALLY DOWN, WHO ARE NOT CAPABLE TO MEET UP WITH THE OBLIGATION OF PAYING BANKS AS A RESULT OF FEE ADMINISTRATIVE AND HANDLING CHARGES.

''THE SWIFT CREDIT CARD SYSTEM WILL ONLY COST THE BENEFICIARY '''COST OF SHIPMENT''' VIA COURIER COMPANY

IF YOU ARE READY INFORM ME AND I WILL INSTRUCT YOU ON HOW TO SEND IT BE INFORMED THAT YOUR INFORMATION WAS RECEIVED FOR DIRECT PROGRAMMING OF THE SWIFT CREDIT CARD ELECTRONICALLY DEVICE PAYMENT INSTRUMENT.

HOWEVER,I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT YOU ARE ENTITLED TO THIS MONEY ALSO YOU ARE THE REAL OWNER OF THIS FUND AS I WILL BE INFORMING YOU THAT THIS ATM CARD CONTAINS MAXIMUN OF $14.6MILLION USD. AND EACH TRANSACTION IS $ $15,000 USD MINIMUN ALSO BE INFORMED THAT THE TOTAL AMOUNT IN QUESTION IS $14.6MILLION USD.

TREAT AS URGENT

THANKS AND GOD BLESS

JAMES FISHER

Any REAL Bank will deliver your Credit Card free of charge (usually by mail) & any costs will be debited against your account.