Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#296897 by Bryon Williams Wed Jun 01, 2016 10:51 pm
Please sell your phone face to face in a public place. Accept only cash.

This same scam can be used with fake Paypal payments and fake checks.

Free online sites are not meant to be used to ship your "item". They are set up for face to face meetings.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
Advertisement

#297827 by eden Sun Jun 12, 2016 11:28 am
I just received :

The Wire Transfer Order from Credit Europe Bank® Online Banking has been Approved .

TRANSACTION NUMBER :- SW18099887672990NL

Dear XXX ,

We honor to inform you that the sum of 500.00 MYR was transferred to you from IAN PHILLIPS Via Credit Europe Bank©. The buyer (IAN PHILLIPS) of your item has made the payment for the item, and the full payment has been transferred to your Bank Account details below:
Transaction Summary:

ITEM Amount

500.00 MYR
Transport Charges
0 Included
Paid For Item
iPhone case

Total 500.00 MYR
TRANSFER CODE
SW18099887672990NL
Quantity
Shipping Company
POSLAJU
Shipping Address :
Nul
Account Details for Remittance Full Name: XXX
Account Number:XXXXXXX
Bank Name: Public Bank
Total Amount : 500.00 MYR
Email:[email protected]

​Status: Pending

BUYER'S ACCOUNT DETAILS

ACCOUNT NAME

ACCOUNT NUMBER

BANK NAME

ACCOUNT TYPE

SHIPPING OPTION

Amount Transfer

IAN PHILLIPS
140292699**

Credit Europe Bank©

Current Account

POSLAJU

500.00 MYR

Thank you for using Credit Europe Bank© Online Transfer , Feel Free to contact us anytime if you have any question or comment about this transaction, all questions/correspondences should be forwarded to us at this email address:

[email protected]
© Credit Europe Bank© , 1999 -2016. All rights reserved.

Authorized Signature
© 1999 - 2016, Credit Europe Bank .

*** BE WARNED ***
FBI NOTE THAT ALL THE TRANSACTIONS INVOLVING CREDIT EUROPE BANK IS BEING MONITORED BY FBI IN ORDER TO PREVENT FRAUDULENT ACTIVITIES.

at the time my spam get a mail :
The Wire Transfer Order from Credit Europe Bank® Online Banking has been Approved .

Dear XXX ,

Please understand that our top most concern is the satisfaction of our customers. We are heartily sorry to inform you that, we are unable to credit your account with (52.00 MYR) , unless (500.00MYR) In other for us to credit your account accordingly, we sincerely urge you to transfer the extra (448.00 MYR) to the given name and address and return to us with the Western Union transfer details or you send to the bank given to you ny the buyer. We have already deducted an extra (448.00 MYR) from the buyer's Bank account so that it can reach the maximum limitation of your account. Upon the receipt of the money transfer details, we shall credit your account accordingly which will include all cost of money transfer charges via Western Union at Bank cost.

You have 100% assurance that once we receive the money transfer details of the (448.00 MYR) from you, your account would be credited once we verify that you have sent the money.

Once you send us the information, in few hours time, the total sum of (500.00MYR) and also the Western Union Transfer Fees(Western Union Charges) will be released into your account instantly. Please understand that we are taking this measure to safeguard both parties. We want you to proceed now and get the Money sent via Western Union Money Transfer to the address below and also, you can refund the money via a ban transfer to a bank account in malaysia.

Note: Full details are to be released by the buyer.

Other Means To Refund

1. Malaysia to Malaysia Bank Transfer

2. Western Union

3. Ria Transfer

Note : The payment will be reflecting on your bank account in less than 24 hours which means you must refund the overcharge amount back within the next 24hours unless we will keep holding the payment from reflecting on your account and we have very limited time to do this.

We are very sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

If you have questions about this payment, please contact Credit Europe Bank directly by replying to this email. Your query will be answered promptly .

Thank you for using Credit Europe Bank© Online Transfer , Feel Free to contact us anytime if you have any question or comment about this transaction, all questions/correspondences should be forwarded to us at this email address:

[email protected]
© Credit Europe Bank© , 1995 -2016. All rights reserved.

Authorized Signature

*** BE WARNED ***
FBI NOTE THAT ALL THE TRANSACTIONS INVOLVING CREDIT EUROPE BANK IS BEING MONITORED BY FBI IN ORDER TO PREVENT FRAUDULENT ACTIVITIES.

And received the email from [email protected]
We're using Whatsapp TOO !!!!!
SHE said she's from HK. He's phone number starting with +234
The number :+2348033430899
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
#300074 by yoyooooooo Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:22 pm
i received the same thing!! and she ask me to post the transfer fund RM150 to her friend in Pahang, Malaysia then a few more hours later she asked for a refund overchange RM450. and she's using whatsapp, +234 905 208 8607. and this is the credit europe bank transfer email, [email protected]. is this real?
#300075 by Bryon Williams Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:26 pm
Welcome to Scamwarners,

Yes, it is a scam.

Sell whatever you are selling face to face in person.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#300741 by ScamGirl Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:56 am
Hello everyone, I will post more 3 e-mails of this scam... Hope to help more people :)

And thanks for the previous posts that confirms my suspisious of swindle... This suspisious started when I saw a bank mail with mistakes... Be carefull...

The mail used to represent the bank was this: [email protected]

It was a girl that was in Bulgaria and wanted me to send it to a cousin in Nigeria for birthday.
Last edited by ScamGirl on Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:18 am, edited 6 times in total.
#300742 by ScamGirl Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:58 am
Payment Notification

Transaction code: 9GW755953N953900L

Dear xxx ,

This is to inform you that we have received your payment of xxx from Taigo Pato for an item:xxx purchased from you via (xxx) online advert. The fund has now been deducted from the buyer's bank account and ready to be transfer into your Bank Account..

**Sellers Bank Account Details***As provided by the Buyer's (Taigo Pato )**
Beneficiary Name:xxx
IBAN: xxx
NIB: xxx
BIC: xxx
Bank Location: Portugal
Email Address:xxxx

*** IMPORTANT NOTE ***
PAYMENT WILL BE TRANSFER INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT IN EURO.

This Auction payment has been deducted from your Buyer bank account and has been "APPROVED" but will not be credited to your seller bank account which information is provided above until the You Send us the Shipment Reference/Tracking Number or Bar Code for shipment verification so as to secure both the buyer and the seller. Below are the necessary information requested before him/her account will be credited. the tracking number must send to us through this email address ([email protected]) and our customer service care will attend to you.. As soon as we got the shipment's tracking number for security purposes and the safety of the buyer with the seller, the money will be credited to your account within 24 hours.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS PAYMENT WILL NOT APPEAR ON YOUR" BANK ACCOUNT" UNTIL YOU SEND THE SHIPMENT REFERENCE NUMBER OR RECEIPT SCANNED COPY YOU GET FROM THE POST AFTER SENDING YOUR BUYERS ITEM.
Once the tracking number/bar code is sent to us and shipment has been verified . You will receive a "CONFIRMATION Email" from CREDIT EUROPE BANK® transfer service informing you that the Money has been deposited into your seller bank account.
This is due to new policies at Credit Europe Bank to protect both the buyer and the seller in the face of the growing number of fraudulent activities perpetrated via the internet. Your payment is intact. You are encouraged to complete this transaction as soon as possible.

Here at Credit Europe Bank you can be assured that your security and safety is our top most concern.

If you have questions about this payment for your sold item or service, please contact Credit Europe Bank directly by replying to this email. Your query will be answered promptly .

Thank you for using Credit Europe bank Auction payment Transfer!
The Credit Europe bank Auction Payment team.
http://www.clubafaceri.ro/files/article ... bank_2.jpg
Trevor Field
Trevor Field
Marketing Director.
#300743 by ScamGirl Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:00 am
Payment Notification

Transaction code : 9GW755953N953900L

Dear xxx ,

Congratulations!!!. You have an Instant Bank Transfer for auction Payment of xxx EUR from Taigo Pato ([email protected]) via Credit Europe Auction Payment for your auction item:xxxxx. This payment has been successfully processed and has been Approved. Details of the transaction is provided below:
Buyers Account Details
Account Name: Taigo Pato
Bank Name: Credit Europe Bank
Bank Code: CE00931NL
Account Number: 59254262
Bank Location: Netherlands
Sellers Account Details
Beneficiary Name: xxxx
IBAN: xxxx
NIB: xxx
BIC: xxxx
Bank Location: xxxx
Email Address: xxxx
TRANSACTION DETAILS

Transaction ID : 9GW755953N953900L

Item Number Item Title Quantity Price Subtotal
N/A

xxx

xxx EUR

xx EUR

Postage & Packing Via CTT Post Office Mail 5-7 Days to 234XX:
(includes any seller packing fees)
Postage Insurance (optional):

Total:

xxEUR

Note:This payment is for item:(xxx). And also the shipment must be made with (CTT Post Office Mail ) International Express Mail.

SHIPPING ADDRESS DETAILS

Name: Kola Adejumo
Address: No 2 Bank Road Dugbe
City: Ibadan
State: Oyo State
Postal Code: 23402

Address Status: Confirmed

Trevor Field
Trevor Field
Marketing Director.
#300745 by ScamGirl Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:04 am
Payment Notification

Transaction code:9GW755953N953900L

Dear xxx ,

We hereby informs that you are 100% secure with us as we look forward to serve you better. We really appreciate your doing transaction with Credit Europe Bank®. We want you to be rest assured that you will surely get your fund available in your bank account as soon as we confirm the shipment details from you and we are using this new procedure to ensure that both buyer and seller are secure from any fraud activities perpetrated online nowadays.

You are to make the shipment to your cousin address and get back to us here with the shipment scan copy receipt so we can complete the transaction....

We are using this medium to guarantee that your total sum of (€xx EUR) is already intact with us to be accredited into your account and your buyer account has been blocked for a short period of time till we get your account activated with the fund and we are also doing this to ensure that you are secure and safe with us.

Although, the fund cannot be cancel nor reverse back to your buyer because it is an international transfer payment and we are using this procedure to enhance the security measure on any transaction with us. once more your buyer (Taigo Pato) has paid for your item (xxx). We want to inform you that your fund (xxx EUR) with shipment cost has been ready to be released to your bank account but we need (CTT POST OFFICE SHIPPING AIRWAY BILL) which is the shipment scanned copy receipt for verification and to get your fund available in your account.

Your protection and safety is our prime priority and we look forward to serve you better.
Sincerely,
Credit Europe Bank®.
If you have questions about this payment for your sold item or service, please contact Credit Europe Bank directly by replying to this email. Your query will be answered promptly.

We hope to hear from you soonest.

General Manager of CEB NV.
SIR, ONUR UMUT.
Credit Europe veiling Transfer Manager..
FBI APPROVED®

Trevor Field
Trevor Field
Marketing Director.
#301290 by nul Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:33 am
I've received the same mail but it appears in my inbox, not in spam. Does it really a scam because I'm really afraid right now. One more thing they only ask me to transfer the money, not the item. They didn't even say anything about the item.
#301295 by nul Thu Jul 21, 2016 10:10 am
TRANSFER ORDER
The Online Transfer Order From Credit Europe Bank ® Has Been Approved.

http://www.cpk.ua/images/news/534624357 ... a13607.jpg

Dear XXX

We honor to inform you that the sum of 500.00 MYR was transferred to you from Debbie Mill Via Credit Europe Bank©.Debbie Mill the buyer of your item has made the payment for the item, and the full payment has been transferred to your Bank Account details below:
Transaction Summary:

ITEM Amount

500.00 MYR
Transport Charges ******************
Paid For Item iemt

Total 500.00 MYR
TRANSFER CODE

Bank Name:Cimb Bank
Total Amount : 500.00 MYR
Email: [email protected]

Quantity 1
SHIPPING COMPANY POSLAJU
Shipping Address :

Account Details for Remittance Full Name: XXX

Account Number: XXX

BUYER'S ACCOUNT DETAILS

ACCOUNT NAME

ACCOUNT NUMBER

BANK NAME

ACCOUNT TYPE

SHIPPING OPTION

Amount Transfer

Debbie MIll
140292699**

Credit Europe Bank©

Current Account

POSLAJU

500.00 MYR

[email protected]

Authorized Signature

*** BE WARNED ***

Dear XXX

We've placed a temporary hold on the funds on this Transaction

As mentioned in the receipt of Payment and as per our New Bank Payment policy, we have fully debited the total amount (above) from the buyer's account which included the overcharge Charges.

Your payment of ( 500.00 MYR ) is now ready to be activated into your Bank account and the Payment of ( 500.00 MYR ) will be reflecting in your account in the next 1 hour which means, You have less than 1 hour to refund the overcharge amount of ( 460.00 MYR ) back to your buyer via Western Union so as to enable us unhold your payment from reflecting on your account. We have also contacted the buyer to know his/her preferred way of getting his/her money back. The buyer has replied us and choose the best way of getting the overcharge payment back which is through Western Union Money Transfer. The buyer of your item hereby request that the payment is to be sent directly to his preffered address and the overcharge amount should be sent via Western Union Money Transfer to the below name and address:

Western Union Refunding Details To Send 460.00 MYR (Address) Status: Pending http://findmymedicalcentre.com/Images/Processing1.gif ...Processing... http://findmymedicalcentre.com/Images/P ... Processing will be completed after receiving the Western Union Details from you.

Note : The payment will be reflecting on your bank account in less than 1 hour which means you must refund the overcharge amount back within the next 1 hour unless we will keep holding the payment from reflecting on your account and we have very limited time to do this.

We are very sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

If you have questions about this payment, please contact Credit Europe Bank directly by replying to this email. Your query will be answered promptly .

[email protected]

Authorized Signature

*** BE WARNED ***

Received the email from [email protected]
She's using Whatsapp actually 3 people have been contacting me
She said she's from Scotland but Her phone number starting with +234
The number 1) +234 814 352 5596
2) +234 806 282 8528
3) +234 703 221 5095

Here's a little conversation with the second number
Her: The money as been deducted in my account. You only have to transfer using online banking and send the receipt. After transfer I send me the receipt and also sen the receipt to the bank.
Her: Within some seconds after you transfer the money will be credited in your accounts.
Me: I have trouble transferring the money
Her: You can go to the nearest atm to do that. Please the bank is waiting for the receipt.
Me: I cannot withdraw that much money.
Her: What did you mean you can't withdraw.
Her: Please I want you to be fast about this.
Her: Please the bank give a limited time for this transaction.
Me: How much time does the bank give?
Her: Just an hour for any transaction.
Her: Cause the bank might take illegal action on you if you refuse to makem the transfer.
Me: Could we cancel the transfer?
Me: I don't think i have enough time.
Her: Sorry the transaction can't be cancel you money and money been deducted.

This is the conversation with the third number
Her: Eli this is Debbie
Her: My aunt where she is now she will able to talk to you for a while.

Her: So anything i are to discuss with her please she ask you Tobalwas ask me.
Her: She will be attending some business meetings this weekend. So she will be unable to talk to you please always talk to me about anything of.
(When i said i don't have money to send)
Her: Did you realize our money is involve and the bank said the money is ready and now within an hour u have to pay this so we just get our money within some seconds
Her: I will plead for u till night but anything apart from that u might end up been arrested. And I won't want that to happen to u please have try a lot and I won't like anything bad to happen to you.
Her: Please for your safety dont try to run away or tell anyone cause people might turn up yo be you alone in jail.

This is the mail that i received when i dont want to sent money

Federal Bureau of Investigation

Dear XXX

It is important we know the status of the money transfer done, legal action may be taken against you since you have not replied to the confirmation of money transfer process made to your account by our client Debbie Mill via Credit Europe Bank®.
We request for the transfer receipt and to prove that of the transfer in less than 24 hours,so that we can release the money into your account, or else you will face the consequences of LEGAL ACTION.

However our client has already contacted us in other to make report about your non response. We are ensuring to make Credit Europe Bank® a safer place,He/she told us that you should get the transfer done as he/she requested, and immediately you do that your account we be credited, therefore we need to set confidence on our users and if you don't get the Ria money transfer processing, done you will be arrested and you will the consequences of illegal action.

Therefore, if your Money is credited into your Account before you get the transfer process done, that means the money will not be sent back. From IC3 we give you 1hours (1 days) to proceed with the money transfer process to the Malaysia Account given to you , and also send the transfer receipt immediately to us to verify the transfer, Immediately we confirm the receipt.You will receive a confirmation e-mail that your account has been credited.

NOTE: Failure to Abide to this policy means your Name and Address will be forward to the law enforcement Agency (Federal Police Office) in your Country to get you Arrested, because you are practicing Scam, And your Bank Account will be BLOCKED,But in order to free yourself from this'' Send the money within 24 hours and send the transfer Receipt to Credit Europe Bank® for them to Verify. If you have any comment on this issue do not hesitate to contact us..If the information you wish to provide pertains to an emergency situation, please contact us at +312) 767-7209 Although we check our e-mail frequently, we do not consider it to be an alternative to telephonic contact in emergency situations.Feel free to contact us directly to this mail :[email protected]

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/c ... r-_III.jpg

DIRECTOR
FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION
UNITED STATES DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE
WASHINGTON, D.C. 20535

http://marinadedave.files.wordpress.com ... i-logo.gif

Federal Bureau of Investigation

Thanks for your co-operation yours sincerely

Here's my question .. Is this really a scam??
#301296 by nul Thu Jul 21, 2016 10:17 am
She said she want to buy the watch that i sold for her sister that stays in Penang, Malaysia
#301297 by AlanJones Thu Jul 21, 2016 10:18 am
Its a scam. The emails from the bank and the FBI are fake and sent by the scammer.

Just block the scammer and ignore all further contact from them.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#301305 by nul Thu Jul 21, 2016 11:13 am
One more thing. If the scammers know my account number, can they do anything like steals my money from the account?
#301306 by AlanJones Thu Jul 21, 2016 11:26 am
You should contact your bank and advise them of the situation. They will tell you if your account is at risk.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#301307 by nul Thu Jul 21, 2016 11:28 am
advise them of situation? Like what? I'm sorry I'm a newbie in this