Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#304556 by AlanJones Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:37 pm
Other Emails: [email protected] & [email protected]
Tel. Nos.: +16513337057, +447087692538 & +447700047993

ANTI-TERRORIST AND MONETARY CRIMES DIVISION
FBI HEADQUARTERS IN WASHINGTON, D.C.
FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION
J. EDGAR HOOVER BUILDING
935 PENNSYLVANIA AVENUE, NW WASHINGTON, D.C. 20535-0001

NOTICES FROM ME TO YOU:

I WANT YOU TO BE REST ASSURED THAT WE ARE INVOLVED IN YOUR TRANSFER OF YOUR FUND VALUED $8.3M AND I WILL GIVE YOU EVERY ASSURANCE ONCE YOU SEND PAYMENT FOR THE FEES DUE FOR YOUR FUND, WILL BE CREDITED TO YOUR NOMINATED BANK ACCOUNT IN YOUR COUNTRY WITHIN 6 HOURS AND WITHOUT ANY FURTHER DELAY.SO I WILL ADVICE YOU TO SEND AN EMAIL TO SCOTT PETERS CITIBANK LONDON FOR RE-CONFIRMATION OF THE PAYMENT INFORMATION,AS I INFORMED YOU IN REGARDS TO THE PAYMENT OF $8.3M FROM UNITED NATIONS ORG AND WORLD BANK WITH REFERENCE TO THE NEW GOVERNING COUNCIL TO DECLARE THAT YOU AS THE BENEFICIARY SHOULD TRY AND CONTACT SCOTT PETERS WITH CITIBANK LONDON FOR FUND STATUS.

IN REGARDS TO THE INFORMATION WE RECEIVE FROM THE WORLD BANK GROUP OFFICIALS INFORMING US THE DANGERS THAT WILL BE ASSOCIATED WITH FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH THE INFORMATION WE GAVE YOU AND CONCERNING THE NEW PRESIDENT OF THE WORLD BANK AND THE FEES AND PAYMENT SO AS TO ENABLE REV KENNETH BROWN (IMF) IN NEW YORK TO CREDIT YOUR $8.3M TO YOUR NOMINATED BANK ACCOUNT,YOUR FUND MIGHT BE CANCELLED BECAUSE OF THE NEW GOVERNMENT IN POWER.

You are advised to desist from contacting anyone including your agent or representative in these regard, International Monetary Fund has taken full responsibility to transfer your fund to you direct to get in-touch with MR.SCOTT PETERS and REV KENNETH BROWN in new york immediately ,please you directed to communicate only with below persons to enable have your fund remitted into bank account and to protect you from scam activities.

I HAVE TO INFORM YOU ON NEW DEVELOPMENT, PLEASE TAKE YOUR TIME THE WAY SEND THE TO SCAM I HAVE WARNED YOU PLEASE.

I WILL ADVICE YOU TO STOP ANY PAYMENT/COMMUNICATION WHAT SO EVER AND FOLLOW MY INSTRUCTION ON YOUR OUTSTANDING PAYMENT , THEN IF THERE IS ANY PROBLEM, YOU SEND US EMAIL SO WE TRACK/VERIFY HIM IMMEDIATELY.

I HAVE CALL REV KENNETH BROWN TO INFORM HIM ON NEW DEVELOPMENT, PLEASE TAKE YOUR TIME THE WAY SEND THE TO SCAM I HAVE WARNED YOU PLEASE.LET YOUR LONG OVER-DUE PAYMENT TO BE COMPLETED FOR THE LAST TIME ....IF YOU LIKE.

I WILL ADVICE YOU TO SEND THE FEES AS REV KENNETH BROWN IN NEW YORK SAID THEN IF THERE IS ANY PROBLEM AFTER THE PAYMENT YOU SEND US EMAIL SO WE TRACK HIM IMMEDIATELY.

NOTE: SEND THE NEW COMMUNICATION TO SCOTT PETER CITIBANK LONDON AND REV KENNETH BROWN (IMF)IN NEW YORK.
REV. KENNETH BROWN NEW YORK
Email : [email protected]
TELEPHONE:+16513337057

SCOTT PETERS CITIBANK LONDON
(Official Appointee for the Payment)
EMAIL : [email protected]
OFFICE:+447087692538
MOBILE:+44-770-004-7993(CALL/SEND SMS)

www.fbi.gov/...../2014/apr2015/april2015leb.htm
Faithfully Your's

James B. Comey
WASHINGTON DC ROOM, 7367
J. EDGAR HOOVER FBI
BUILDING 935 PENNSYLVANIA AVENUE,
NW WASHINGTON , DC 20535

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#308759 by AlanJones Tue Oct 11, 2016 12:27 am
Tel. Nos.: +447087692538, +447700047993 & +17185044508

CITIBANK LONDON
5 Canada Square London
E14 5HQ United Kingdom
United Kingdom

Dear Beneficiary,

Re-Release of your fund valued $8,300,000.00

Compliment of the season to you. We have been trying to reach you for some time now, your silent have caused many damages as Mr. ANDERSEN ERIK ROBERT DEDEKAM, a Citizen of Canada who claims to be your representative, assigned and authorized by you for the claim of your fund awaiting transfer into his nominated bank account. He said that you had an Accident and could not proceed and claim this fund. He also submitted his bank account information below;

(1)Canada Account:
Bank Name: CIBC BANK
Bank Address:, #3003 Dan forth Avenue, Dan forth & Victoria Branch, Canada
Transit # : 07932/010
Account #: 92-26133 (Us$ Current)
Swift Code: CIBCCATTa
Beneficiary: Andersen Erik Robert Dedekam

YOUR FULL NAME:
ADDRESS,CITY,STATE AND COUNTRY.
PHONE,FAX AND MOBILE
COMPANY NAME(IF ANY) POSITION AND ADDRESS
BANK DETAILS,
BANK NAMES,
ACCOUNT NO,
ROUTING NO,
SWIFT CODE
BANK ADDRESS.
PROFESSION,AGE AND MARITAL STATUS
COPY OF YOUR INT'L PASSPORT/DRIVERS LICENSE

You are advised to confirm the true status of the documents that was submitted on your behalf to enable us proceed with the transfer of this fund into his Bank account. If we did not hear from you in Three (3) working days, we shall conclude that you authorized Mr. ANDERSEN ERIK ROBERT DEDEKAM to claim his fund and the fund will be transfer into his bank account.
DID YOU AUTHORIZE HIM TO DIVERT YOUR FUND INTO HIS BANK ACCOUNT? Reply via email and call me in receipt of this email for more information in details. Reconfirm your Mobile/Direct phone Number Payment can be made via telegraphic transfer, Online banking, certify bank draft the choice is yours. Also reconfirm your full mailing address for dispatching your original document via courier service and also provide your BANK ACCOUNT INFORMATION to transferring your fund into your bank account.
This process will take only 2 working days. This instruction is from MR.SCOTT PETERS CITIBANK LONDON.We sincerely regret the delay of releasing your fund, be rest assured of prompt payment. If for any reason we did not hear from you, your fund will be cancel and we will not be reliable for any lost thereafter, therefore comply as urgent as possible, We look forward to hearing from you.

I will wait for your urgent response and please indicate the mode of payment you have chosen when replying to this email message. Below is the details of the contact person in New York: REV. KENNETH BROWN on his contact information, in NEW YORK;YOU CAN CALL REV KENNETH BROWN +17185044508 Email: [email protected]

Thanks for your anticipated cooperation.

Yours Faithfully,

SCOTT PETERS
Payment Director,CITIBANK LONDON
5 Canada Square London
E14 5HQ United Kingdom
Direct Tel:+447087692538(CALL ONLY)
Mobile Tel:+447700047993 (SMS AND CALL)
Email:[email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#394195 by AlanJones Tue Aug 13, 2019 3:09 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Subject: DID YOU AUTHORISE HIM TO DIVERT YOUR FUND INTO HIS BANK ACCOUNT?
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: 16463497939 & +447700047993

CITIBANK LONDON
5 Canada Square London
E14 5HQ United Kingdom
United Kingdom

Dear Beneficiary,

Re-Release of your fund valued $8,300,000.00

Compliment of the season to you. We have been trying to reach you for some time now, your silent have caused many damages as Mr. ANDERSEN ERIK ROBERT DEDEKAM, a Citizen of Canada who claims to be your representative, assigned and authorized by you for the claim of your fund awaiting transfer into his nominated bank account. He said that you had an Accident and could not proceed and claim this fund. He also submitted his bank account information below;

(1)Canada Account:
Bank Name: CIBC BANK
Bank Address:, #3003 Dan forth Avenue, Dan forth & Victoria Branch, Canada
Transit # : 07932/010
Account #: 92-26133 (Us$ Current)
Swift Code: CIBCCATTa
Beneficiary: Andersen Erik Robert Dedekam

YOUR FULL NAME:
ADDRESS,CITY,STATE AND COUNTRY.
PHONE,FAX AND MOBILE
COMPANY NAME(IF ANY) POSITION AND ADDRESS
BANK DETAILS,
BANK NAMES,
ACCOUNT NO,
ROUTING NO,
SWIFT CODE
BANK ADDRESS.
PROFESSION,AGE AND MARITAL STATUS
COPY OF YOUR INT'L PASSPORT/DRIVERS LICENSE

You are advised to confirm the true status of the documents that was submitted on your behalf to enable us proceed with the transfer of this fund into his Bank account. If we did not hear from you in Three (3) working days, we shall conclude that you authorized Mr. ANDERSEN ERIK ROBERT DEDEKAM to claim his fund and the fund will be transfer into his bank account.
DID YOU AUTHORIZE HIM TO DIVERT YOUR FUND INTO HIS BANK ACCOUNT? Reply via email and call me in receipt of this email for more information in details. Reconfirm your Mobile/Direct phone Number Payment can be made via telegraphic transfer, Online banking, certify bank draft the choice is yours. Also reconfirm your full mailing address for dispatching your original document via courier service and also provide your BANK ACCOUNT INFORMATION to transferring your fund into your bank account.
This process will take only 2 working days. This instruction is from MR.SCOTT PETERS CITIBANK LONDON.We sincerely regret the delay of releasing your fund, be rest assured of prompt payment. If for any reason we did not hear from you, your fund will be cancel and we will not be reliable for any lost thereafter, therefore comply as urgent as possible, We look forward to hearing from you.
I will wait for your urgent response and please indicate the mode of payment you have chosen when replying to this email message. Below is the details of the contact person in New York: REV. KENNETH BROWN on his contact information, in NEW YORK;YOU CAN CALL REV KENNETH BROWN EMAIL:[email protected] TELEPHONE:+16463497939

Thanks for your anticipated cooperation.

Yours Faithfully,

SCOTT PETERS
Payment Director,CITIBANK LONDON
Mobile Tel:+447700047993 (SMS AND CALL)
Email:[email protected]

#395051 by AlanJones Thu Aug 22, 2019 1:56 am
Subject: TRY AND SEND THE FEE TODAY LATEST BEING FRIDAY MORNING
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. Nos.: +447087692538, +447700047993, +448444435279 & +16463497939

5 Canada Square London
E14 5HQ United Kingdom.

Attn:Beneficiary,

I just got your response to the payment notification that we earlier sent to you concerning your contract entitlement/ award winning payment approval from WORLD BANK AND UNITED NATION ORGANIZATION ,

TRY AND SEND THE FEE TODAY LATEST BEING FRIDAY MORNING

YOU ARE ADVICE TO COMPLY WITH THE FINAL PAYMENT OF FEE , FOR THE HANDLING AND PROCESSING FEE SO THAT YOUR FUND VALUED $8.3M WILL BE REMITTED TO YOUR NOMINATED BANK ACCOUNT IN YOUR COUNTRY AS PROGRAMMED.

CONTACT CONTACT SCOTT PETERS FOR THE BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS FOR THE PAYMENT and Receive Kenneth Brown IMF New York email address [email protected].

NOTE: WE HAVE BEEN ENOUGH ON THIS TRANSFER PROCESS AND GIVING YOU ALL THE APPROVED DOCUMENTS YOU RQUESTED AND TILL TODAY NO PAYMENT HAVE BEEN MADE ... TILL FRIDAY , DO NOT DENY THAT I DID NOT WARN YOU.

I will wait for your urgent response and please indicate the mode of payment you have chosen when replying to this email message. Below is the details of the contact person in New York: REV. KENNETH BROWN on his contact information, in NEW YORK;+16463497939 EMAIL:[email protected]

Yours Faithfully,

I wait your Email and call.

Mr SCOTT PETERS(Official appointee for the payment)
OFFICE: +447087692538
MOBILE:+447700047993 (CALL/SEND SMS)
Fax Number:+44 844 4435279

#399705 by AlanJones Tue Nov 05, 2019 1:14 am
Subject: PAYMENT AUTHORIZATION
Tel. Nos.: +16463497939 & +447700047993

FOREIGN PAYMENT AUTHORIZATION ON GRANT AWARD NO: CITIBKL:511/IMF01/UK/2019 VALUED US$8.3M

Reference to the above Approval No.CITIBKL:511/IMF01/UK/2019 which has been approved by the British Government and signed to this Ministry for immediate payment to you the Beneficiary, after detailed study and investigation of the application for payment on United Nation and European Union Winning to the Beneficiary, whose information is given below, we request that you effect payment of FEE immediately since our records has shown that the said Winner was awarded in accordance with United Nation and European Union Winning Regulation.

We, the Bank of England and the Citibank of London, Hereby today unequivocally and irrevocably undertake that, authority or Institution in UK in connection with this Transfer valued USD$8.3Million, will be met, ONCE YOU discharged or paid by We (The Bank of England(Barclays Bank) and CITI BANK London) once inform YOU to discharge YOUR responsibility of paying the required FEE demanded by The Bank of England(Barclays Bank) and CITI BANK London. Official code:511

CONTACT REV KENNETH BROWN IMF NEW YORK FOR THE BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS FOR THE PAYMENT.
EMAIL: [email protected]
TELEPHONE: +16463497939

Should I send you the Bank Account Details for payment for the Fee

Furthermore, this Guarantee Letter is enforceable at law within the legal jurisdiction of UK and the Guarantee Letter will have the effect and implications as if it is sworn in affidavit before the High Court of London.

Yours in service

SCOTT PETERS
DIRECTOR REMITTANCE AND WIRE TRANSFER DEPT
CITIBANK LONDON.
MOBILE:+44-770-004-7993 (CALL/SMS)
Email: [email protected]