Information on romance scams and scammers.
#159876 by Grunt Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:19 am
loveandseek.com
RANDY7754
Birmingham AL, USA
Male
51 years old
Labor / Construction (occupation)
Degree (education)
$100,001 to $150,000 (income)
Looking for: Marriage, Serious Relationship, Friendship
Divorced
Has no children

I'm very smart and good looking, very attractive and sexy, romantic and caring Faithful, Respectful, Trustful,Loving, i am an easy going person who respect women a lot.. ..
.... I am confident, purposeful,honest, loyal, elegant, sociable, sensitive, gentle, cheerful, optimistic, romantic, responsible,vivacious, warm-heated, open- and single-minded. Someone who will love me for who I am and care for me and I promise to get the same back showing true love and care

About the one I'm looking for...
I love taking my woman to the beach where we could hold hands and share intimate moments together. I also love picnicking. Special spots where i can be with my woman alone where we will seem to be the only humans on the earth ..
. I love sea foods, my hobbies include music, Picnicking, Petting my woman,swimming.I have a free mind and sometimes i get hurt because some people take advantage of my free nature.

Image Image Image
Advertisement

#159880 by Grunt Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:36 am
facebook.com/larry.frank.1253
Larry Frank
Worked at building contractor
Lives in Birmingham, Alabama
Male

About Larry
I'm very smart and good looking, very attractive and sexy, romantic and caring Faithful, Respectful, Trustful,Loving, i am an easy going person who respect woman a lot i am I confident, purposeful,honest, loyal, elegant, sociable, sensitive, gentle, cheerful, optimistic, romantic, responsible,vivacious, warm-hearted, open- and single-minded .get to make up a nice family together. Someone who will love me for who I am and care for me and I promise to get the same back showing true love and care. I will really make that special one have the taste of my true love, I'm serious looking for my soul mate.I'm a kind of man who care and love..and honest,and caring type..am not difficult to live with...love the children..and care abut them...And am not hurt temper very gentle man and enjoyable,i don't drink and i don't smoke.i don't go i out late and i don't go to a party and club....And i can cook..for my family...and caring type Family is very important to me and I enjoy spending time with my family when I can. I am very sincere, honest, kind, trustworthy and respectful. I am a loyal friend and am always there for my family and friends when they need me. I am looking for someone who shares these same qualities. I'm very smart and good looking, very attractive and sexy, romantic and caring Faithful, Respectful, Trustful,Loving, i am an easy going person who respect women a lot.. I am confident, purposeful,honest, loyal, elegant, sociable, sensitive, gentle, cheerful, optimistic, romantic, responsible,vivacious, warm-hearted, open- and single-minded.

also on
http://badoo.com/01221923974/
Randy, 51
Birmingham, AL, United States
#306777 by malu53 Mon Sep 19, 2016 8:53 pm
resurfacing on FB
uid: randy.moses.391
Randy Moses
Works at Self Employed building Contractor
Lives in Baltimore, Maryland
Divorced
From Birmingham, Alabama