Information on romance scams and scammers.
#272853 by Faizan Docherty Wed Oct 28, 2015 12:57 pm
James Pearson has been on Facebook and Badoo to name a couple. He has recently bilked a victim for £1020. Funds were sent four different times and to four different people in the UK. Victim asked my opinion if I thought the ID card scan depicted a valid ID card.

Naturally, I advised her that it was a fake ID card. That is what opened up the dialog that let this victim know that she was being scammed. When asked questions about his military service, he failed miserably with his answers. He claimed he is a PFC and has been in the Army for about 10 years.

I am still awaiting more material to post on this thread. But if you are communicating with a person using these photos, chances are you are communicating with a scammer.

Please DO NOT tell a scammer that he has been posted here!

If you wish you can email me at
faizandocherty @ scamwarners [dot] com

How do I find email headers???

How to analyze an email header.
Advertisement

#274845 by Jenn2418 Sun Nov 15, 2015 12:16 am
This guy tried scamming me. He is going my Scott Pearson now. Texting me from number 832-408-0361. I reverse image searched him and came up with this site. I still have him talking to me. Who should I report this to?
#274870 by Tim Atem Sun Nov 15, 2015 7:28 am
Reporting him will not help - please stop all communication with the scammer and post as much information here as you can, including any emails describing the scam (with your personal information removed). This will help warn others.

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5
#297676 by notfair Sat Jun 11, 2016 5:33 am
Goes by David Pearson on Face Book,
From the begining I knew something was not right, 2 days later he called and his accent gave me the chills, I started asking questions, and he got mad, he tried to get a phone from me but never happened.
He stopped writing when I asked for his APO or MPO he stated that Iraq was in a critcal situation and they werent allowed to receive mail.
Sent this info on where to send phone, a friend of his was to pick up and deliver it to him in Iraq? Really??
Name :- Badero Adebayo O
Address :- FedEex office Ijebu-Ode
State :- Ogun
Counrty : Nigeria
In care of FedEex office Ijebu-Ode
Cell number +2348103162079

When I saw Nigeria I knew. Blocked him from Facebook and reported as fake account.
It sad to see how they are using this military's information. I pray that he knows and is protecting his info, and they catch these scammers! He even sent a picture of him and his son!
#297726 by sickworld Sat Jun 11, 2016 2:13 pm
Hi there,

I'm in contact with the same guy behind those pics - calls himself now Davies Pearson - and seems to be quite active!!!
First contact on OKCupid with his username Iambluedavies:
https://www.okcupid.com/profile/Iamblue ... _quickview

Then we continued on KIK:
"daviespear"

Was asking for money and phone to be send to:
Oluwaseun Tobiloba Falegan
2254 Segbeya Akpakpa
Littoral Cotonou
ZIP 00229
Rep. of Benin

Good luck to everybody to find the truth in time!
#297737 by Bryon Williams Sat Jun 11, 2016 3:57 pm
Welcome to Scamwarners,

Do you have any email addresses or phone numbers for scammer Davies Pearson?

Also can you post a couple of his initial messages/emails to you? Please remove your personal information from them prior to submitting.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#297742 by sickworld Sat Jun 11, 2016 4:55 pm
So called scammer "Davies Pearson" is using following Email-address:

[email protected]

SInce he has never replied via Email I couldn't do an IP track.

On OKCupid you can find 3 profiles:

https://www.okcupid.com/profile/Iambluedavies
https://www.okcupid.com/profile/pearson070
https://www.okcupid.com/profile/Pearson338

I was contacted by "Iambluedavies" with the following message:

"Hello There, I'm Davies Pearson I was browsing through on here when I Came across your profile and could not help but wonder what a wonderful and peaceful being this person must be.There are time when you come across special individuals and you just cant ignore their presence this is one of these time.your picture says a lot and i must admit i am intrigued.It would be my pleasure if you could do me the honor of you replying my text on facebook Davies Pearson or kik daviespear thank you."
#307027 by Curious Bear Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:12 pm
This guy hit me up on OK Cupid with the "iamthebluedavies" or "iamtheblueivy" profile. 1st communication on Aug 4, 2016. Actively mailed me through OKC until the beginning get of September when he asked that we move to text messaging with him using +619-346-7757.

Claims he's deployed to Benin in West Africa (you could spit and hit Nigeria and that doctor's widow who is holding all that money for us). OKC profile pic has him in fatigues and US Army cap with a Private's insignia - not the PFC insignia like on some of his "David Pearson" Facebook photos (the NY profile, not his L.A. one). Told me his name is "Davies Pearson.

He's asked for a gift card and would really like for me to buy and send him an iPhone 7, but to let him know how much it costs first. He promised to pay off my car loan when he gets shipped back stateside. Wants to marry me and move us to the house he has in Somerset, KY that he is presumably inherited after he lost his entire family in a car accident when he was 19 (claims he's 40 now and his birthday is December 23rd). Oh, on this OKC profile, he's gay. He's straight on other sites.

Says he lives in Saratoga, CA because he's very private and doesn't have friends and wants his off duty time to be far from his base in San Bernardino County in southern California. When pressed, said his base is 29 Palms... a Marine base. When asked, "Do Jarheads let the Army bunk with them," he said "yes we do." When I told him that jarheads are Marines, he said "we'really all soldiers, babe."

I know that I should sever all communication with him but now I want to play with him. I suspected from the beginning that this was a scam but didn't have enough to go on until he finally gave me a last name yesterday.

Good luck!

Update: His gay profile on OKC is "iamtheblueivy." Add that to the list above. They're all active profiles as of today.

Bryon Williams wrote:Welcome to Scamwarners,

Do you have any email addresses or phone numbers for scammer Davies Pearson?

Also can you post a couple of his initial messages/emails to you? Please remove your personal information from them prior to submitting.
#313453 by Subhadra Thu Dec 01, 2016 5:03 am
2 days ago I got a message on OKCupid from a Davispear. The photo is of him in a US Army master Seargeant uniform.

He got me to start communication on kik.

Story is he is 40, birthday is Dec 24th. He said he was born in Scotland. He moved to Oregon when he was 10. His dad was contracted with Google. But, both parents are dead now and buried in Scotland. He said he is a HUGE fan of the Arsenal soccer team.

He even has a photo of a tattoo of the teams insignia on a arm.

He said he wants to marry me! That it's love at 1st sight.

He f*cked up and sent me a photo of him getting $300 out of some guy. He was calling that guy babe. He uses the word babe, hun, mamma, and silly goose a lot.

His English is broken and sentences and words are not used correctly.

Please be warned
#313454 by Bryon Williams Thu Dec 01, 2016 5:11 am
Welcome to Scamwarners,

Do you have any email addresses or phone numbers for scammer?

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#313492 by malu53 Thu Dec 01, 2016 5:00 pm
email address leads to a profile on Skype

Skype ID: daviespear
Name: Davies

pics on okc

Image Image Image Image Image
#321937 by spartin1 Sat Mar 11, 2017 10:22 pm
He just used the name David Reeder with me and has tons of pics of this poor Master Sergeant with this name! He started out by emailing from OKCupid and then we messaged on Google Hangeouts because that's where I requested him to use. Red flags popped up everywhere and I did a search on "reeder" on OKC and he had 5 profiles going with this guys pics and in different states. I've reported them all and all are deleted for now except, for some reason, they haven't removed Reeder9. Wish there was a way to reach this actual Segeant Reeder and let him know. This guy is good...BEWARE!!!