If you have been scammed, please post here and share your experience; it may help others avoid the same situation!
#309009 by Laura1234 Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:06 am
Hello everyone
Ive meet this lovely guy and what happen is i fall in love and willingly to help him going out from his current problems.i did has every document of his money transaction and i have his copy passport also.he told me that he is working at oilrig for petronas company and he has to make some payment to make sure his salary will be clear up from bank negara.so i did pay him almost 100k in RM malaysia to help in order he promise to payback as soon he get his money.he will pay me twice.i fall hard and i banked in the money.somehow he keep asking for more telling me that after this he need to pay insurans for his contract worker.it need to be renewed and this is the final stages to get his money back.he has 1 daughter and his wife is dead from breast cancer makes him a widowed.i do has the paper from bank asking the payment.oh he work as a marine engineering for petronas and his cheque that needs to be clear is around 40mil US money.and he ask me for the final stages to help him get his pay cheque.i feel something is wrong and i feel like i want to go to us embassy and ask about this guy whether its true that he is working for malaysia.please help me to determine whether this is a scam or not.his name is carton barry james from us and he has complete fb and instagram profile created in july 2016 and only has 3 friend.how can i detect whether he is gunuine or fake people? His story is reliable and sound preety true he give me picture of him and his family.if he a fake person than i have to file a police report so that he cant trap other like this.please someone help me tracking this person whether he his true or not.i have his picture and his pasport seems wrong too
Advertisement

#309015 by Tim Atem Thu Oct 13, 2016 10:15 am
I'm sorry but you have been scammed. The story he is telling you is the same story he and many others have told. You need to file a complaint with your local police, including any information about who you sent money to.

Stop communicating with him. Do not tell him you know it's a scam and do not tell him you posted here, he will only continue to lie.

Please post some of the emails, especially those asking for money, with your personal information removed. Be sure to include his email addresses, phone numbers, profile and any other information.

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5
#309052 by vonpaso xlura Thu Oct 13, 2016 10:07 pm
Yes. Post the first few emails, the ones asking for money, and any that mention a phone number or a website. Include the From and Reply-To addresses. Also fakemark the pictures and post them.

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10
#309230 by Terminator5 Sat Oct 15, 2016 9:12 pm
Carton Barry James . [email protected] . Scammer . Fake Individual Using Stolen Photographs . Under Investigation .

https://www.facebook.com/people/Carton- ... 1551248567

https://www.instagram.com/cartonbarry/

Using stolen photographs of this person Swede Jonas Jacobsson

Jonas Jacobsson Gjörtler

http://www.aftonbladet.se/debatt/article23642451.ab

http://www.moderat.se/foretradare/jonas ... /pressfoto

https://www.facebook.com/jonas.jacobsson

Photos Coming Soon .

Daniel 8 :25
#309231 by Terminator5 Sat Oct 15, 2016 9:30 pm
Scam Jargon . Carton Barry James . West African Romance Scammer .

On Wednesday, 21 September 2016, 17:36, Carton barry James <[email protected]> wrote:

Hi Baby,
i just finished my job for today and am in the computer room to write my report back to the headquarters and i decided t use this opportunity to write you you too...each time i hear your voice every morning you always lift my spirit with those quick morning call everyday,it really makes my day .... I really wanna let you know i had never believed in the existence of one true love and a soul mate till the day I met you..with this happiness i found with you am welling to spend my time always with you ...i had never thought that I would be able to have so much feeling for someone as deeply and completely as the way I have for you after my wife passed away three years ago and now that I know you are here for me I feel like the luckiest man alive to have such a beautiful angel like you
There has never been a day when I haven't thought of you and not a day when I haven't woken up with a smile on my face ever since I met you. when i see your smile on your photo in my wallet am really touched by the warmness and it has the power to banish all the moody blues and gloom that a tough day can bring.. at the thought of you this days makes all my troubles fade into dust and I know now that loving you is perhaps the best thing that could have happened to me.They say that true love is something that changes your life around and makes you feel things that you never knew existed.... You showed me what it truly feels like to be in love again when I look at your photo in my wallet I feel truly happy and I am thankful for having met you. You brought unimaginable joy and happiness into my life and now that I do have you, I know that I will never let you go.There's no end to our love ,I promise to respect you and be with you. i want to be your best friend your heart whom you can fall on anytime any day ...i believe so much that we are meant to be together..
You came and rescued me and made me come alive. You found the way to my heart you being you is reason enough for me to love you, Your love made me realize what all I had been truly missing since she passed away and now that you are mine I know that there is nothing in the world that we cannot together achieve if we join hands together....and I really want to let you know i love you from the bottom of my heart........I will be going to have my dinner now and rest hope to hear from you much latter after dear...i sent your photo to Evelyn and she sent her regards to you as well and also sent me her photo in class and said i should share with you also ...here i attache it for you my love

Thanks

Barry Cares.............

On Sunday, September 25, 2016, 7:02 PM, cartonbarryjames <[email protected]> wrote:

Hello My Love

Just finished writing my report back to the headquarters to inform them about the stages i have reached in my work with the way me and my workers are moving on the job we will be rounding it up by next week and the inspection team will come for the final inspection this is a very important stage of my work please don't forget to always pray for us baby......wow I saw your email to me am really touched after i saw it ...I already forward the last picture you sent to me to my daughter and her reply to me is really encouraging and beautiful am happy shes happy for the both of us and she cant wait to see you when shes comes down to Asia I know that in every age, in every place, love is certain to be there, so there’s no reason to tremble because life on earth is one brief moment, a moment truly worth living for. I have found that out by being with you. Having you in my life has brought me more happiness. You've touched my life so deeply in your own way that you’ve helped me laugh and become my own self. I feel like I've searched my whole life and I have finally found the one meant for me and even though our time together is still short, it will not be forgotten but remembered forever and I can’t begin to imagine life without you but I know that some day the miles between us won't matter because soon I'll meet you after my contract is completed, Until then I want you to know what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
There is so much I would like to say to you, to tell you what you mean to me... but the words don't ever come.
you have the most amazing way of showing me how much you care; you share things with me, And through everything we have gone through this few week, all I have to do is lean on you and know my heart and soul are safe.
There have been a few speed bumps on my road to meeting, but i always stay hand in hand matured , heart to heart and soul to soul,
Am convinced you will make a wonderful mother to our kids no doubt,,

Thank you for your kind words, kisses, and the unconditional love. You are a dream come true and I want to spend the rest of my life with you as your Husband and best friend. I have never in my life been so very happy. I feel much loved, beautiful and very happy this days all because of you
I'm so very proud of you. You are a very strong person. It is really cool that we are strong for each other in different ways. We totally understand each other and feel for each other. When you hurt, I hurt. When you are happy, I'm happy. I just love you so much sweetheart and I never want to lose you. I give you my heart, my love and my life for now I will have to stop here and return back to my Apartment ..
Thanks
Barry James cares....

#325127 by CaringAngel69 Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:39 am
Hello!,

I'm really sorry for what happened to you.
Just to let you know that James Barry USA contacted me thru my Instagram message to get to know me.
He told me exactly as what he told you. The same story.
I'm curious about him so I just Google his name and I found him in this site. Therefore, I already blocked him.
He also gave me his contact number.
Thank you for sharing your experience and thru this site I got to know his true color.
#325419 by Terminator5 Sun Apr 16, 2017 10:36 pm
Can you post links to any social media profiles this FAKE American with a Malaysian cell phone is using ?

Thx .

#325463 by Terminator5 Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:11 am
For the Google Bots . James Barry / Carton Barry James, West African Romance Scammer , scam jargon .

Hello My dear ,

Hello My dear how you doing just finished writing my report back to the headquarters to inform them about the stages of my work here at the oilrig, I normally write my report every three days back to the Petronas KLCC here at the computer room and is nice to have you drop me your email ... let me formally introduce myself to you like i promised to write you ,,,,,, am from Santa Monica los Angeles California i grew up an only child of my parents i never knew what it means to have a brother or sister as i was also an only grandchild on both sides, I grew up alone as the only child of my parents am a free thinker not a believer in organized religion, It gave me a great basis for living my life, I love the beach and I think is a good place to reflect and meditate,i was married with a daughter of 15 years old and my wife passed away with cancer of the breast three years ago,, Not wanting to be tied down by the constraints of a single parent and is not been easy to be a single parents.

I always assumed I’d never marry again all the same i hope to find a great women that will love me and also be good mum to my lovely daughter whom has always missed her mum so much after she passed away...

In college then i was involved in few outside activities like swimming, I’m also a huge football fan, my friends would describe me as easy going and a good listener, i earned my degree in Marine Engineering presently working down here in Kerteh Terengganu Malaysia with Petronas oIl on the maintenance of installations and control systems on the new oil rig am constructing for them, though am on one year contract and am in my 10th month now here and have an option to renew after the expiration for another two years........ i am quite humble and appreciate the little things in life that people do to me and that am capable of doing to others as well ,After i saw you over on the social media and spoke on the phone with you i was convince to write you because i really like you...cause i keep thinking about you and looking at your smile each time since today .

After hearing your voice last night honestly i cant really concentrate without you coming to my mind, it felt good inside of me the moment i saw you i was touched..i believe we are both matured to know what we want ....distance between two hearts is not an obstacle, rather a beautiful reminder of just how strong true love can be ....love is an unconditional commitment to an imperfect person you know to love somebody isn't just a strong feeling it is a decision,a judgement and a promise...anyone can make you feel happy by doing something special...but ,only someone special can make you happy without doing anything ...tell me more about your self dear ..i just finished my report for today here i attache my photo my daughter, my uncle and late wife with crew members and my place of work please send me yours too dear and i will be going back to my apartment now ..hope to hear from you soon dear was worried today called you but didn't go through hope all is well please call me when you read this going back to my room now

Thanks James