Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#309269 by Tim Atem Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:03 am
phone number: +44-7452276305

My name is Dr. John Bertrand . I am the Lab supervisor of Pharmakali Pharmaceuticals Inc., United Kingdom. I got your contact while searching for a reliable Indian person that will assist me in handling this transaction. However, before I proceed further, please permit me to introduce our company to enable you have a better understanding of the business I want to establish with you. Our company is a pharmaceutical company based in United Kingdom. We are engaged in the production of Pharmaceutical products, Animal Vaccines and Anti-viral drugs.

Please find below details of my proposal and the role I want you to play so we can partner together to making this transaction a success:

(a)* Our company urgently require a product for the production of Animal Vaccines and Anti-viral drugs known as ORJITRA HERBAL SEED. The seed is one of the most potent and active herb used in manufacturing of Therapy for Hypertension and Parkinsons Disease. The DMV vaccine consist of the fusion (F) and hemagglutinin (H) genes. The herb contain 1 sachet of 50 grams.

(b)* This product is very scarce and in high demand in England right now. It was first introduced to our company by an Indian doctor few years ago. After several inquiries, we discovered that this product is specifically found in India and that the actual selling price is (Rs.68,000) per Sachet if it is purchased directly from the local dealer in India and could be re-sold to our company at the rate of ($2,500USD) per sachet.

(c)* Our company has mandated me to come over to India to purchase ORJITRA HERBAL SEED but I cannot travel to India right now due to my promotional examination that is coming up as the company Lab supervisor. I therefore need a reliable partner in India who can stand in as the distributor of this seed to enable us do the business together. It is for this reason that I am contacting you as an Indian so that a purchase agreement can be drafted between you and our company to enable you supply this product at the rate of 2,500USD per sachet to our company in England.

(d)* Our company will send her representative(s) to India to purchase this product from you in cash or bank transfer as the distributor as soon as they arrive. You must be on guard to receive the money from them or provide a bank account where the money will be paid anytime you are contacted to supply the product to them upon their arrival.

(e)* If you are willing to partner with me in this transaction, I will quickly inform our company that I have found a good supplier of the product in India and give them your contact information so that our company can open up a file in your name as the supplier and draft a purchase agreement with you. The profit accrued from this transaction will be shared between you and I at an agreed term that will be acceptable to both of us but not more that 20% for me.

(f)* I will send you the contact details of the Indian local supplier of ORJITRA HERBAL SEED and the necessary trade applications you will send
to our company to enable our company work out the purchase agreement in your favor at the price we agreed.

Please furnish me with your names, contact address and telephone number to enable me submit same to our company for necessary action. My contact telephone number is: +447452276305. My Location Is London, United Kingdom. Feel free to contact me for any further information you deem necessary as I look forward to your rapid response.

Kind Regards,
Dr. John Bertrand
Lab supervisor
+447452276305

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5
Advertisement