Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#309420 by Terminator5 Mon Oct 17, 2016 9:14 pm
http://goodhomiepuppiee.com/

Call Us : +1 404 793-4358
Email: [email protected]

About good homie puppies

WE RAISE YORKIE'S, POMERANIANS, FRENCH AND ENGLISH BULLDOGS, PUGS, SIBERIAN HUSKIES AND MALTESE PUPPIES.

Not only are our puppies healthy, loving, sweet, and also adorable, they will be your companion and will be your loyal friend. It’s so hard not to love such playful little fur-angles. We love each and every one of our puppies and it’s so hard to see them go, but we find happiness in making sure they find a loving family to be with. There’s nothing better than the satisfaction of uniting one of our pups with their new family. We hope you enjoy this site and our puppies!

About Us

One of my most favorite childhood memories occured when I was 5 years old in 1974. It was Christmas Eve and I as much as I searched for one, I could not find a present under my grandparent’s tree with my name on it. I found some with my cousins’ and my sister’s names on them but not one with my name on it. Later that night as the presents were being handed out, I was broken hearted to find out that there was nothing for me. I just couldn’t believe that my grandma and granddaddy had forgotten about me. As we were getting ready to leave and I was bravely holding back my tears, my grandma stopped us and said..”Paul, did we forget to put your present under the tree?” My heart skipped a beat when she headed towards the garage and brought out a wrapped box that had flaps that opened at the top. I could hear some whimpering and when I opened up the flaps, out popped the dog that changed my life, my first toy Yorkie puppy. I named her Chrissy.

Chrissy watched me grow up, provided me with a true and honest friendship, snuggled with me when I cried, felt sorry for me when I got into trouble, and most of all tolerated all the dress up and tea parties that I held. She was sweet, gentle, kind, and loving. I believed that she could understand human language. I would close the door on us and tell her that I knew she could talk and I would beg her talk to me. I promised her that I would never tell anyone if she “talked”. I still smile at those memories. That was 40 years ago and I still keep that little Yorkie’s memories close to my heart. She impacted me so much that, after she passed away in my late teens, I thought that I could never own another Yorkie again. I thought it would be dishonoring to her life to just replace her. Of course that belief did not last long, because just a few short years after she passed away, I was walking through the mall and stopped in a pet store and behold, there in a cage behind a glass wall, sat a little black toy Pomeranian.

I could not resist that precious little puppy begging for me to take her home. I knew immediately that I had found my companion and WHAT a companion I had found! I named her Nikki. She provided the same friendship and love that Chrissy had. She went everywhere with me. Nikki was my baby and quite possibly the smartest Pomeranian I’ve ever known. When I got married I started having babies, I worried how Nikki would react to the changes. She of course was amazing. She loved my babies as much as I did. On the day she passed away, I was in the hospital having my last baby. I came home with such terribly mixed emotions, elated with the birth of my son and devastated with the death of my Nikki. The devastating loss of Nikki took me three years to overcome, but once I did then I couldn’t stop adding Pomeranians and other breeds into my life. I saw a quote that says “Yorkies are like potato chips. you can’t just have one” and I completely and utterly agree with it.

Since Nikki, I’ve added Jubi, Beans, Jolie, Kamille, Louis, and Charlie to our family. The wonderful grandmother who had given me my first Yorkie puppy had also taught me much about Yorkies. In my mid-twenties, I was able to work as a vet assistant and during that time I learned a lot about caring for dogs and other small animals. It was only natural for me to take the plunge into breeding my favorite breeds.

We are a small home town breeder of AKC petite miniature and standard puppies. Our puppies are not only our breeding dogs, but they are our beloved pets. We currently have 5 dames and 2 sire.

Kamille is our beautiful black poodle. She is full of life and a joy to own. She was the first female born out of Jolie’s first litter. We purchased Louis in August of 2009 as her breeding partner. Both Kamille and Louis have wonderful temperaments. We were excited when they produced our first white and black parti poodle in January of 2014. We currently co-own Beulah. She is a beautiful small miniature poodle that had her first litter in March of 2014. She and Louis produced two beautiful solid coat males with their first mating. We are very pleased with the litters that we have produced and are looking forward to more AKC conformation quality litters with gentle sweet dispositions.

Each puppy that comes from gracefulpuppieshome will have the love, care, and training as our very own. At three days old, their dew claws are removed and their tails are docked. They are wormed regularly (every two weeks) At 6 weeks of age their life changes dramatically. They have their first set of puppy shots, receive their microchip, and begin Puppy Academy. At 7 weeks old, they are taken to the vet for their final health examination. Our puppies also have a standard 1 yr genetic health guarantee and if you choose to use NuVet we will extend the guarantee for an additional 4 years. We believe that highly in the product.

We hope that you have learned a little more about us and we hope that you will visit our Available Puppies page to choose your next family member. We look forward to getting to know more about you, please use our contact us page to begin the adoption process.

Reserve your puppy now

Address lookup

canonical name goodhomiepuppiee.com.
aliases
addresses 184.154.153.18

Domain Whois record

Queried whois.internic.net with "dom goodhomiepuppiee.com"...
Domain Name: GOODHOMIEPUPPIEE.COM
Registrar: PDR LTD. D/B/A PUBLICDOMAINREGISTRY.COM
Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 303
Whois Server: whois.PublicDomainRegistry.com
Referral URL: http://www.publicdomainregistry.com
Name Server: NS1.PREMIUMDNS.NET
Name Server: NS2.PREMIUMDNS.NET
Status: clientTransferProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Updated Date: 23-sep-2016
Creation Date: 23-sep-2016
Expiration Date: 23-sep-2017

>>> Last update of whois database: Tue, 18 Oct 2016 01:04:45 GMT <<<

For more information on Whois status codes, please visit https://icann.org/epp

Queried whois.publicdomainregistry.com with "goodhomiepuppiee.com"...
Domain Name: GOODHOMIEPUPPIEE.COM
Registry Domain ID: 2061276819_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.publicdomainregistry.com
Registrar URL: www.publicdomainregistry.com
Updated Date: 2016-09-23T15:16:47Z
Creation Date: 2016-09-23T15:16:48Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2017-09-23T15:16:48Z
Registrar: PDR Ltd. d/b/a PublicDomainRegistry.com
Registrar IANA ID: 303
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Registry Registrant ID: Not Available From Registry
Registrant Name: Alex Morgan
Registrant Organization: Alex Morgan
Registrant Street: 3642 Ave Street Oklahoma
Registrant City: Alaska
Registrant State/Province: Alaska
Registrant Postal Code: 560032
Registrant Country: US
Registrant Phone: +1.4047934358
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext: