Information on romance scams and scammers.
#310770 by Troy Platt Mon Oct 31, 2016 9:42 am
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100011502020433
FB Profile (Joy Mabry)

contact me directly to my email i have something to tell you ([email protected]

Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2016 07:56:12 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: <[email protected]>
Subject: CAN WE WORK TOGETHER ??

Nice to meet you , It's me Sgt .Laura Ralph from the SouthEastern State of the United State(Kentucky) based in Kabul Afghanistan, I hope all is well with you? I am a soldier working with the United States Air Force peace keeping troop in Afghanistan, on war against terrorism. I have in my possession the sum of $3.5million USD ( three million five hundred thousand united states dollar ) Which i made here in Afghanistan.
I deposited this money with a Red Cross agent. I want you to stand as my beneficiary and receive the fund and keep it safe until am able to meet you.I am in an urgent need to move this box out from here because they are planning to move some troop out of Afghanistan and i am among, Now i am left with no option than to move this box to a safe place,that is why i contacted you and i believe in you.

You will assist me to invest in a good profitable venture, I will give you 20% of the fund for your assistance after you have receive the box. Kindly reply back to me if you are willing to work with me so that i can send you the information where the money is been deposited, your urgent reply is needed.
All i need from you is honest and trust.

Regards

Sgt. Laura Ralph.

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement

#320270 by malu53 Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:09 am
new email address, same pics, same message :lol:

Nice to meet you , It's me Sgt .Laura Ralph from the South Eastern State of the United State(Kentucky) based in Kabul Afghanistan, I hope all is well with you? I am a soldier working with the United States Air Force peace keeping troop in Afghanistan, on war against terrorism. I have in my possession the sum of $3.5million USD ( three million five hundred thousand united states dollar ) Which i made here in Afghanistan.
I deposited this money with a Red Cross agent. I want you to stand as my beneficiary and receive the fund and keep it safe until am able to meet you.I am in an urgent need to move this box out from here because they are planning to move some troop out of Afghanistan and i am among, Now i am left with no option than to move this box to a safe place,that is why i contacted you and i believe in you.

You will assist me to invest in a good profitable venture, I will give you 20% of the fund for your assistance after you have receive the box. Kindly reply back to me if you are willing to work with me so that i can send you the information where the money is been deposited, your urgent reply is needed.
All i need from you is honest and trust.

Regards

Sgt. Laura Ralph.
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2017
#320277 by malu53 Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:13 am
Laura Rahlf on onevietnam.org and many other Asian sites
Afghanistan

always the same /similar message

It's my pleasure to get in touch with you today, my name is Sgt.Laura Rahlf from Kentucky United States of America and I am on search for a reliable person who I can trust and share a mutual relationship with before I found you. Please I want you to contact me through my following email address ([email protected]) because I have a very important issue to tell or discuss with you, awaiting for your earliest response through my mail box, not in this site.

social site profile pics
Image Image

picassa profile pics
Image Image
#360968 by malu53 Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:29 pm
pakar Hazelon swandate
@pakar56 active 7 hours, 13 minutes ago

Name pakar Hazel
I am a Woman
Birthday 1981-02-13
Country United States
City California
Looking for a Man
Height 175
Figure Athletic
Eye Color Black
Hair Color Brown
Marital status Single
Education university graduated
Occupation Military
Alcohol I drink occasionally
I can communicate in: English
Looking for marriage

About me
Am kind and respectful, i take things the way i see them and i like to treat others the way i love to be treated

Looking for in a person are:
Someone who is caring and understanding

Image Image

Hello am miss Hazel Paker from USA, nice to meet you though am new here but i will like you to write to me in my email so we can know more about us, i will not be here always,([email protected]) i expect your mail thank you

also here
419.bittenus.com/16/10/laura-ralph.html
#373194 by malu53 Fri Sep 14, 2018 5:12 pm
Dear Friend,

I'm glad to inform you about my success in founding a reliable person from Italy who is an international businessman, who helped me to receive my money consignment box. I have resigned from US Army Force, because my plan was once the money box is secured, I will resign to start a new life with the chosen man that helped me to secure the box. Presently I'm in London, UK for an investment projects with my husband,

Meanwhile I did not forget you and your attempts to assist me to secure the box then, you are a good man with a kind heart, I will never forget you in my life, I wish that it could have worked between us then, maybe I would have been in your arms today, but let me say our fate didn't work out together, such is life.
So I hereby inform you that I left ATM VISA CARD on your name that contains ($200,000.00 USD) Two Hundred Thousand Dollars in a Bank in Italy my husband country.

here is the banks information:
Intesa Sanpaolo Bank, Italy
Bank email: [email protected]
Address: Piazza san carlo, 156-10121 Torino - Milan, Italy

Tell the bank to send the ATM VISA CARD containing ($200,000.00 USD) to you through any Courier service.
I am kindhearted woman that never forget anyone that once do me favor, so I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. So, it all left for you to write the bank now with their email above to receive your card.
At this moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects, with my husband and i will not have time to reply your mails. And also, I don't want my husband to be aware of this, to avoid commotion, so ask the bank for any information you need to know, mail them now.

Kind Regards,
Sgt. Laura Ralph
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2018
#381145 by Berlindogs Tue Feb 05, 2019 6:06 am
[email protected] on Google Hangouts
SGT Rochelle Ralph
Same pictures, different story. She is now based in Fort Bragg, NC
Asking for money for a communication fee (98$) over western union.
Receiver:
Name: Tamika Jezus Adams
Address: 5366 N Lynhurst Dr Indianapolis, IN 46224, USA

This person is already blocked as receiver at every western union station
#383091 by abdelhamid1993 Thu Mar 21, 2019 5:45 am
Merci beaucoup pour votre réponse et l'acceptation de ma proposition.

Comment va la vie là-bas, espérons que vous et votre famille allez bien, que je vais bien ici en Libye. Comme je l'ai dit, je m'appelle Laura, j'ai 32 ans. Un citoyen américain, originaire de Charlotte, en Caroline du Nord, considère Portland, en Oregon. Je suis diplômé de la Parkrose Senior High School, à Portland, en Oregon. Je suis actuellement en zone de guerre en Libye pour une mission de maintien de la paix en raison de la crise de la guerre qui sévit en Libye. À propos de moi, j’ai un bon coeur, j’ai un cœur aimant et je suis très respectueuse et gentille femme, mon propre religieux est catholique chrétien, je ne juge jamais les autres et je suis très compatissant, j’aime apprécier les petites choses de la vie et suis très respectueux. Cher, j'ai mes raisons de vous contacter car j'ai quelque chose de très important à partager avec vous dans mon prochain courrier.
Je souhaite commencer une relation très forte avec vous et ma relation avec vous apportera beaucoup de grands changements dans notre vie. Je veux que vous compreniez que cette relation ne tient pas compte de la distance et de l’âge. Peut-être pouvons-nous commencer en tant qu’ami ou créer des partenariats avec des fonds avec lesquels je dois investir avec une aide urgente.
Cher, que faites-vous dans la vie pour surmonter les dépenses économiques et maintenir votre vie et votre famille? Je sais que nous nous connaissons simplement, mais nous pouvons partager des idées et discuter de choses importantes et de problèmes plus nombreux lorsque nous parlons de nous-mêmes. J'aime penser de manière positive et je me soucie des sentiments des autres. Je serai très heureux d'en savoir plus sur vous, comme vos passe-temps, votre style de vie, vos croyances religieuses, j'aimerai aussi voir vos photos récentes, comme je le dis toujours, j'ai une question très importante à partager et à discuter avec vous dans ma prochain mail pour que vous me donniez une solution à ce sujet, laissez-moi m'arrêter ici pour l'instant, j'attends une réponse urgente de votre part bientôt.
Cordialement votre
Sgt Laura
[email protected]
#432745 by balkan3 Sat Apr 23, 2022 1:12 pm
All right dear, I'll give you the details you need to give for the shipping company to register as a recipient
I believe you in this dear. Thanks a lot, you just saved me
Your full name
Your home address
E-mail address
City
Telephone number
A clear picture of your ID card or passport
These are the details they need. You have to deliver them properly and I will send them for registration