Information on romance scams and scammers.
#14079 by bevking Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:19 pm
met this guy on jwmatch...he sends me cute suspicious photos. my gut feeling is that he is a scammer but yet too soon to tell. could someone help please in exposing this guy.

[email protected]
Advertisement

#14085 by Peta Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:56 am
Hi bevking,

I'm getting nothing on the email addresss alone but that means nothing. Could you post the email headers details from the latest email he has sent to you. Let us know if you need help to find the header details. And make sure to delete all personal information as well. We may be able to see if he is actually at the location that he claims to tbe from.
#14120 by John DeLaney Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:53 pm
Without seeing the emails, I'm confident the Tommy Walker you have is a scammer.

A google search using Tommy Walker + In the Truth gives many pages of links to the In the Truth Christian Ministry, plus numerous links to Christian songs performed and written by Tommy Walker.

Has your lad mentioned any Christian leanings? I'm only guessing but I think he has just found the name, and is using it to make his soon to come requests for money more plausible.

Please post a few emails, and if possible the headers

John DeLaney
#14481 by John DeLaney Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:44 pm
I haven't heard from Peta, could you email the letters to my address below please?

If you can include the headers off the original emails as well, if you are unsure how to find the header, please let me know which email server you have and I will give you the instructions to get the header from it.

John DeLaney
#14485 by Peta Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:35 am
Hi bevking,

Sorry for the delay. If you are still in contact with this scammer using your real life details, we would strongly urge you to break off all contact.

Tommy Walker - Romance Scammer

Email: [email protected]

IP's
41.219.203.213 - Nigeria
41.219.250.99 - Nigeria
41.219.251.122 - Nigeria
41.219.246.34 - Nigeria
41.219.248.158 - Nigeria
41.219.240.133 - Nigeria
41.219.243.101 - Nigeria
82.128.23.144 - Nigeria
82.128.22.193 - Nigeria
82.128.21.192 - Nigeria
209.107.217.6 - US Proxy
209.107.217.22 - US Proxy
209.107.204.7 - US Proxy

Contact number: +447011132417

Please see this useful link on contact numbers prefixed with "+4470"

Hello ,(don't know if that's your real name)
Thank you for writing me in the email , i really appreciate your contact , i will like to know more about you , may be share pictures and see if we have the same interest , do you have more pictures that i can see apart from the one on the site ...

I am having problem with my subscription and my membership has been on pending , pls write me back here so we can keep this conversation going to see where it will lead us to.

Love and Lights !
Tom.

I'm flattered , anyway thanks so much for the compliment you seems like a nice and wonderful person yourself , can you send me some pictures of you to see ? i will like to know more about you like what you do for a living, what you do for fun ? the kind of man you like ? if you work on weekends ?your favorite music,movies,color e.t.c ..

I want to be able to say i am falling for you too , but that will be after seeing your pictures , i know you look so good because you write excellently so lets get on our feet and walk towards this brighter future together ..

In my next email i will write you much about myself and you will be surprise i promise you that but for now just write me back ...i am on the IM too on this id just add me and we can talk ok ....

Love and Lights !
Tom.

Hello my , since you requested to know more about me well here it is ... at first let me say thank you so much for spending out of your precious time to always write me wonderful note though i will still like to know more about you too but before i get another message from you i will like to write more about myself since you always ask me to do that, though i still got alot of questions for you too i am not going to ask you any question now may be in my next email to you ....I was giving 2 issues from God as you know and they have been the best the world has ever produced my son 27yrs son has finally moved to London but my daughter 30yrs is still in North Carolina just about 5hours drive from me, my kids are so fabulous they are the best of the best,i don't know if the earth will keep its rotations if they are no more in it, i have 2granda daughters and 1grand son ,both my kids lives far away from me, my son is living in London, i like an open minded woman i will go any length in having her,distance is really not a barrier to me, i don't mind relocating because i live alone so no one to question that action...since the death of their mom it has been just me and them through thick and thin.... i gets lonely sometimes just myself and my pets and sometimes in the middle of the night i will just be silent and hope God will hear my prayers one day and bring me this comforter he has prepared for to be with me till eternity ..

I will like you to ask me anything ok i am so open to love and care i want to know what your plans for being on that site is and to really see if we are compatible to be with each other ..I have a house in FL&NY , i'm a Civil engineer and i work in a construction firm as a project manager/supervisor..I am a native american and half Italian my mom is originated from Italy , i was born in Bronx while mom was on transfer down to US from her work and both of them got married and gave birth to myself and a 3yrs younger sister........i was like age 8 when mom left back to Italy we had no choice than to just go with her ...so i had almost all my education there in Italy if we get to talk on the phone my accent is very easy to notice .....dad live all his life back there in Bronx though we get along well....but he's back to his hometown now in North Dakota while mom died 2yrs ago.

My favorite foods are .....Green beans macaroni and cheese, fried rice and chicken,salad and pizza,sandwiches and vegetable soup.
Mexican and Italian,Seafoods and some little thailands.

favorite artist .......Mariah Carey,Elton Celine Dion.
Type of music i listen to .......Jazz,R&B mostly Oldies and Country .
Type of movies i like..........Comedy, Thriller,Adventures/Actions,Suspense,romantic.
Fav. Actor/Actress........Nicholas cage,Mel Gibson,Denzel Washignton,Antonio bandera,Juliad roberts,Samal Hayek.
Places i'll like to visit.... New Zealand,Japan.
Places have been to......UK,Italy,Australia,Jamaica,South Africa,Nigeria,Ireland,Holland, Germany.Cambodia,Cuba,Bahamas e.t.c and now in Scotland.
What i do for fun.......Play my sax,hang out with son,before he moved,watch tv.compose some poems,and do some crafts which is part of my profession.....
Pets.......i have 2 horses,2 Rots and a Pitbull.
Family/Sibling ........Just 3yrs younger sister, presently with family in Holland working with the US consulates...lots of cousins and nephews ....I don't think i perfect this introduction i am only human .... if you wanna know more pls don't be hesitate to ask .

I'm very open to love,care,protect, and trust,and i'm also available for conversation/relationship .....Most women find me attractive,i have been told......I will appreciate, if you can just ask me anything.

So much Love ! !
Tom.

P:S... i just want to keep writing you ... i think you can tell how much i love to write now

Though the scammer claimed to be in London his IP was 41.219.251.122 - Nigeria.
Hello Sweetie ,
Sorry for not writing you all day , i came down here to london to see my son and presently i am in England now just to come spend the weekend with him and my granddaughter i might not have the chance to see them again before i go back home , i think is 2hours journey from Scotland to where he lives so i can down through the metro line ...

Have you been having a wonderful weekend ? i missed you so much i mean i missed talking with you pls honey always write me here , i am a little disappointed when i checked my mail this morning and found your mail i was very excited because it makes me feel like you've been thinking about me and you took our conversation very seriously,i want you to know how much i care sweetie ok ...

I am not going to write you anymore for tonight because John might be using the computer since i don't have my laptop with me ... i just sent you a little poem that i wrote this morning i hope you like it ..i will write you again tomorrow ok , mind you i am leaving here in the afternoon by 3pm on sunday so i can get back to the hotel early enough to have enough rest and be ready for work monday ...

Always think of you ...by the way did you get my e-cards ? i think i sent you two e-cards i hope you get them .

With so much love !
Tom

Within time's endless ebb and flow,
We can but for a moment know
The wonder of love;
And on life's wide and boundless shore;
We move as grains of sand, no more,
As viewed from earths core,
Who then woud say that without scheme
Two grains can meet and share a dream
As only chance decreed?
What a fool denies the hand of fate
That makes their true emotions wait
To love as mutual need?
Let skeptics frown in disbelief,
And say a love is wrong,
But as the seed gives way to leaf,
It was planned all along

The marriage proposal
my love ...I just finish writing you the proposal like i promised and iam going to send it now because i will be going to bed now and hoping by the time i wake up in the morning i will definitely get a positive respond back from you. Thought i should quickly complete this proposal and send it to you .. iknow i'm making this proposal too early but i feel like i'm left nowwith such a very small opportunity and i really have to make use of itbefore i come back home to united states,that 's what i'm doing rightnow ...

....Letme start by saying all my life have been surrounded and raised by powerful and strong women (my mom,my aunt and my late wife) so they made a lot of impacts in my life a lots that's why in my hobbies included staying around my son..is not that i left Alexi's behind or something but John needs more than just attention from me he needs me every time to be around him despite his age because i know is only me who can show him where is manhood is, though i never had the opportunity he has because i was raised by my mom and aunt, dad was never around all the same it was good....i've learnt a lot in how to treat woman with care and respect, who they are, and give them spaces to really show how majesty they are as queen that's why i'm passing that lessons also to John he needs it most, have taken the time to really study the type of woman you are ,so caring ,i
knows that from the way you talk about your family and mine,and also you are a woman ofintegrity,high moral so full of truth i know your are trustworthy and all the qualities i ever wanted in a woman you have it all so i was beginning to ask myself whats the delay all about why can't i open up straight to you and let you now how i feel and what i want out of this union .... I know you will make a wonderful good wife ....though we haven't met yet but right from the very first time you contacted me I know something is ahead of us ...have had a very strong feelings for you since then ,and i know my heart will never deceive me it has been kicking it to me never to let you go ...have always trusted in it to guide me through because i know it(Heart)sees more than what eyes can see,so i've stayed focus, there was a time when mom asked me to promise her not to settle f
or anything less than the best and i promised.... IF YOU (name removed)WILL JUST SAY YES TO MY PROPOSAL OF BEING MY WIFE I WILL FINALLY SAY HAVE KEPT MY PROMISE.

I know i love you and i also know you have seen the writing on the wall too...you are so beautiful...pls come into my life and lets rule the world together..i'm so much in love with you pls ....... I'm not for game trust me everything about me is real and i want you only you ...I will check my mail when i am up in the morning ok,for what you have to say, kindly write me back with a positive reply because i will try to check my email first thing when i get up from bed before work.

Hugsssss and Kissesssss ...
Love ya lots ! ! ! ! !
Tom.
Last edited by Peta on Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
#14496 by bevking Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:14 am
thank you peta, john and all scamwarners for you time and effort in exposing these scammers and also for the education. am still in contact with him but not using my realife details....i enjoy scam baiting but dont have the time and its getting a bit spooky for me.

after speaking to him, he has or pretending to have a black british accent.
#14614 by bevking Mon Oct 05, 2009 12:01 pm
Your card was sent from [email protected]

IP Address 41.219.251.122
eCard from Tom for you

Missing you so badly!

Mere words can't explain how much you mean to me , i always dream of you and even you often appear to me when i am day dreaming , all i can say is a prayer to GOD to spear our life both till eternity and i wish we can leave forever .

Though we are thousands of miles away from each other now but , here in my heart is where you will always be .

Tom.

eCard from Tom for you
Wishing you are here ...
Waking up this morning loneliness is all i see , hoping you will be here to cuddle with me , i missed you so much and loving you is the sweetest thing i know in a long time .

You have to believe that the image is exactly of how i am right now ...

I love you whole heartedly !
Hubby.
#14615 by bevking Mon Oct 05, 2009 12:07 pm
How are you ?
Good Morning Sweetheart,
I just got back from church and wanted to know how you are doing .

Dear Angel,
Some of the most superb feelings and tingling emotions come from what love an Angel, such as yourself, and I make. Our world, as we have come to see it, has no bearing and an infinite boundary when we are locked lips to lips. No one person can sever that bond of nothing but pure affection and intimate passion. We are the Angels of Our Heaven and with merely our names to live with. A name, which consists of nothing more than symbols of a language taken for granted. I would soon rather speak nothing. A true test of love of which we have accomplished merely by the elucidation in our eyes.
Earth moves with such apathy that only Our Heaven can keep the pace of our devotion for one another. As slow as the heart beat of a goliath at rest. Why would the world seem so passive? I believe it is a chance for us to make our own time to spend together. It is love. It is what binds the thoughts of all beings trying to understand it. It appears that you and I have fallen into love, without having looked for it.
This is Heaven and we are the Angels of Our Name....

Affection Always,
Your Heaven's guide,you are my Angel.

Hubby
#14625 by John DeLaney Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:45 pm
IP address [?]: 41.219.251.122 Copy [Whois] [Reverse IP]
IP country code: NG
IP address country: ip address flag Nigeria
IP address state: Lagos
IP address city: Lagos
IP address latitude: 6.4531
IP address longitude: 3.3958
ISP of this IP [?]: Starcomms Nigeria (v4 allocation)
Organization: Starcomms Nigeria (v4 allocation)
Host of this IP: [?]: dial-pool90.lg.starcomms.net [Whois] [Trace]
Local time in Nigeria: 2009-10-05 22:39

Hi Bevking, he's still in Nigeria. Baiting love lads can get spooky, just block him if you start to feel worried.

They are very good at manipulating people, please take care.

John DeLaney
#31115 by Devora Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:09 pm
Yes he is!!!today,I found the Clewiston Florida address he gave me last night=a fake.
Yes,I too was just 'wooed',the past 4 weeks,since we'd both-met and jumped off the http://www.JWMatch.com website...approx.May 17.
And...since I am a patient person,it took until now to put it all together:He fits all-profiles:''widowed,2 kids,Italian-American,etc,engineer,world-travelled;went overseas to work''+ random phone calls,fast love-interest,almost-identical 'proposal' and love-letter patterns...as-seen here in this Site.
Thank You for this Site!!!
Wow!By Jehovah,I now escaped...''a shrewd one considers his steps,but the inexperienced ones have passed along and pay the penalty''(Proverbs).
Hope this Helps,
Sincerely,
D.
#31186 by Devora Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:57 pm
More info. for All,I forgot to post...Update June 22,2010:
''Tommy Walker's'' email used(from mid-May until 1 day ago?) = [email protected].
The thing I don't like,is that I did give this scammer some personal pictures of me,from 1995-present,and a few Art-pics(I'm an Artist).
and on Sat./19th,I suddenly/without warning received flowers...
I threw them out yesterday after all was discovered;I feel bad tho. because,probably some other poor woman ultimately-paid for them?!?
To All of You:Thank You and Thanks to God above!for all this info...glad to find this out,before it was'too late' for me...
ALWAYS,Always-immediately-ask an individual for verifiable!references...It took me 3+ almost 4 weeks of getting around to this.
Sincerely,D.
#31187 by The Enchantress Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:23 pm
Welcome to Scamwarners Devora.

Thank you for posting this information - it will alert and save others from being scammed. Well Done :=)

My best advice is to simply ignore and cease any contact with this scammer.

If you have any questions or concerns please post - we will help you all we can.

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.