Information on romance scams and scammers.
#116566 by ratt84 Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:51 am
unknown origin

Hello xxx

How are you doing?...I Hope you are doing very Great over there as you can see i am very happy to meet you and i promise never to let you down ?Thank you for your honest reply, i really want us to know each other better, whether we live far or near,if some thing strong is existing between us,we can always see our selves any time we like to and if relocating can actually answer my question of when am i going to be with my soul mate,i will but first and foremost let's get to know our selves better and see if we are compatible.

I'm creatively driven, hard-working, generous, honest, considerate and compassionate. I always try to do the right thing-even though that's usually the more difficult path. Few things make me smile more than hearing the unrestrained laughter of children.I'm in favor of quality over quantity, in all aspects of my life. i love cars and I have a weakness for shirts and shoes when shopping for myself.

I work as an engineer . And my job has made me more of a nomad for some years now,but now I seek a woman that i would settle down and build a home with,as i am ready to open the door i have locked for a while again,because i have had to put all the emotions,and time into my work.And i must say i miss that feelins so much in my life now,as i am a very romantic and passionate man myself.Life,i would say has really been fair,wicked and good to me,as they say life is not a bed of roses...I just need someone to share it all with,i miss being loved,and love back in return.And let this love come into my life again is what i seek,that feelings that you feel when you are in love,you just stare,and totally short of words to explain how you feel when you find that incredible woman.A friend,a helper,and a companion,and i would be the same to her.And i would gladly surrender my world to you,if that is the only way i would/could be a part of yours.

I have a weakness.......but dont really know if i still got it in me as its really been a while...''i am a hopeless/very romantic''.Did i just tell you that?..Ouch,but its the truth,and i feel there is not better way for you to know me than me telling you all you need to know about me.I am very free,easy to get along with,what you see is what you get.I do not hold back,i say it just as it is,and i am very cautious of two things,'Time' and 'Words',those two are very precious,because once they are mis used,it is very hard to correct,or make amends.Words out of the mouth,is like a bullet,it cannot be returned to its chambers,but would do the damage it was meant for.

Much rather dine than eat; it's about the experience-the company, the setting, and the food- not the cost (or the location) of the meal. Love to entertain, with all that entails: planning, prep, cooking, and the clean-up...A long walk on the beach side,holding hands with my woman,and talking about alot of things,seating at the bank of the beach,starring at the sunset,and just cuddle,and get to feel each other.I love to swim,and i like to go shopping with my woman too,i am not very good at shopping for myself,but i think i am good at doing it with my woman,watching her change,and tell her what fits and do not fits...Its all fun.I sure know i have missed alot of touch in that aspect,so i want all of it back in my life again.

I hope you can write me more about your self when you are free.
What's your religion?
What day is it you will never forget?
Do you like public intimacy?
What's being alone like to you?
How is your schedule like during weekdays?
What time do you go out at most?
What time do you get back in the house at most?
Tell Me About you Job or retail?
You can send me more of your picture's.

I wait to hear back from you.
Matt

IP mr. google

sent these pics

Image Image
Last edited by ratt84 on Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Advertisement

#116567 by ratt84 Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:00 am
facebook.com/david.marcus.39501
David Marcus
Studied at s - Snohomish, Washington

Image Image
Last edited by ratt84 on Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
#116568 by ratt84 Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:03 am
only with this little paragraph
I'm creatively driven, hard-working, generous, honest, considerate and compassionate. I always try to do the right thing-even though that's usually the more difficult path. Few things make me smile more than hearing the unrestrained laughter of children.

numerous profiles of scammers with known pics pop up on google
#311612 by ratt84 Wed Nov 09, 2016 9:57 am
Hello xxx,
How are you and how was your night did you Vote? here is a link to my recent pics, i guess they are hot and nice...lol, so you decided which you prefer.
Here it is, http://match.com-fotobox.com/gallerylis ... otos.php#/
You have to click then login cause it's for your eyes only, so tell me which you prefer..
My warm thoughts, Matt.
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2016
#382285 by malu53 Thu Feb 28, 2019 7:14 pm
still active
profile deleted on fd

How are you doing today?have you been able to find somebody or are you married now?let me know because i am done with my Job and the company is about to pay me i really want to come and meet you
Best regards,
Eng.Matthew Whitaker
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2019