Information on romance scams and scammers.
#136526 by ratt84 Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:01 am
Hello xxx
Wow, I was blown away by your profile! First of all, you write in a unique way to me, and that stopped me in my tracks. Secondly, what you had to say in your profile was really perfect. Anyway, I would definitely like to get to know you, and possibly meet one day soon. If what you have on your profile really gives a true portrait of you, right now I am willing to meet you for a chat and may be to exchange mails with you as your profile gives the image of a Woman of my dream. I will also love to know more about you, I am a very serious and honest Man who is seeking of a serious and a true life time relationship.,
As I'm James Carol Smith with the age of 55years old Live in small town call Red Spring in NC, Live with my one and only lovely son call Felix he is 10years ,Also I'm widow for 5years now ,I lost my late wife Judy Carol West on her way going to shopping mall and she had a car accident.,, I'm Self Employed I deal in germ stone business at the same time I'm real estate,
Well This is all new to me so I am not sure what to write. I've asked my friends to describe me and I think they make me sound like the I am cool and caring. you know - faithful, honest, Decent, Kind Earthed, Considerate, Open Minded, Understanding, Loyal, Intellectual, Trust worthy, easy going, Down to heart, generous and above all God fearing. so I guess I'm on my own here. So here goes nothing. I consider myself outgoing and rarely ever shy. I tend to state how I feel and what I think too easily, but hey, at least you know I'm honest. I am a take me as I am kind of person. At my age I have pretty much found myself and am not willing to change many of my ways. I also don't expect someone to change dramatically for me. O.K. except maybe location. just kidding. I guess you get to know me the more when we meet... Thanks!
More over If i may ask for how long have you been on the internet dating and how serious are you? also tell me how many men have you been meet on the internet and how serious are you with them...? What have you really learn about the internet stuff..?

Think I have said much about my self and I will also take it as a pleasure if you could reply my mail.
Take good care of your self
Your New Friend James

This are few pic of me and Hopeful you will like it and I would be also be here looking forward to see a photos of you

both messages

Received: from [128.204.196.60]
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2012

IP: 128.204.196.60
Organization: Snel Internet Services B.V.

Advertisement

#138600 by ratt84 Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:16 am
profile deleted on BC
with this pic
viewtopic.php?p=106660#p106660
Raymond Muller, [email protected]

on tagged
tagged.com/uid=7248739892
Raymond. M
Relationship Status: Single
Interested In: Friends, Dating, Serious Relationship
Languages: English, Deutsch, Français
Ethnicity: Other
Religion: Christian

#171464 by Vanessa2006 Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:25 pm
I am a woman from Germany, the first encounter was at facebook.com
his first email - from 198.211.117.135 New York
Good Morning XXXX! I hope you dream about me?
Let me tell you little about myself, I was brought up in this city until when I grew up and wanted to enroll in the Military Academy. I received both a Bachelor of Science from the United States Military Academy at West Point and I was commissioned in the United States Army as a second lieutenant of Armor in 1983. I have also been deployed for special assignments in the United States Foreign missions in various countries like Macedonia, Iraq, United Kingdom, South Korea, and now in Afghanistan.

I'm here on a special mission and also my father's project too.
I have a personal life to tell you about too. I was born in to a happy family. Although my parents are dead now but they left me a legacy that I can't forget all my life. My dad was a former US Marine corp and he served to the rank of a Brigadier General before he retired. My mom was a college teacher and she was hardworking. they never made life so easy for me. This was because they also want me to learn the hard way too so that I can carter for myself. My dad wasn't always around because of the nature of his job but whenever he is around, he gave us all his time and took us out to different places to have fun. We were just a family of three- my dad, mom and me. My dad died in 1995 and my mom was gone 3 years later in 1998. The pain of losing them still hurts me till date because I do love them so much. They taught me how to love and be nice to others which has been my greatest asset till date. I just have to accept that they are gone so that I can carry on with my life. I was married before to Anna - a Spanish-American citizen. We got married in 2000. She was a caring and loving wife and I was so fond of her. She died as a result of some fibroid growths in her body. She give me a son because of this health issue. I have been away from home for a long time now and also emotionally lonely too. When I lost my wife, I felt so depressed and it was difficult for me to admire any other lady for a long time. I just got attracted to you after viewing your photo and I thought it will be nice thing to start a relationship with you. You look very nice and responsible in my observation and I'm anxious to know more about you like the work you do now and your past relationships.

In addition to the things I have told you about myself, I'm a caring, cheerful and happy man. Since I lost the people that were so dear to my heart, I have always seen the people around me as my family and I try as much as I can to treat them with the same manner I would have done to my family. I feel very happy doing things for others because I don't want to feel much lonely. But in all, I have realized that I need someone in my life to be my wife. All that is important is that we love each other so much. The love that I'm talking about is the one that is primarily based on truthfulness, faithfulness, care, passion, understanding, friendship and trust. Any love without these qualities has no base and is bound to collapse.

I also want to let you know that when I complete this mission in Afghanistan by October, I shall like to start up a new life. My experiences in Afghanistan have taught me so much. I won't want to continue this life of a soldier anymore. So, I believe that if we finally agree to love one another and live together in the future, we shall have the opportunity to live together. I won't like to be far from my family anymore. I have a plan of an investment after this mission to start up another life as a civilian when I resign from the army.

I need to let you know these things that I like doing so that you can get to know more about my life too. I like to play around the beach with my partner and i am fond of some sport activities such as baseball, lawn tennis and soccer. I also enjoy listening to good music depending on my mood. I'm expecting to hear from you soon and I hope you can tell me in details about you. I want you to always pray for my safety so that I can come back safe.

Chatted by skype ( ID hogan.12 ) for about two weeks (from mid 15.06.2013 to 01.07.2013). Got 10 emails - mostly loveletters have been copied from lovingyou.com - email checked result: 6 from IP in New York - 1 IP from Atlanta - 3 IP from Ghana.
End of second week he asked for money - I refused and he was away.
Meanwhile I did some researches and found out that scammers are using his identity and pictures.
Multiple hits on social platforms, dating sites and many many names ar used.
I want to ask for a favour - does anybody know the real man of the pictures, the real identity of this man?
I am looking for the real man cause I want to tell him what is happening.
I appreciate every hint you are willing to give me. This was the first time I came in touch with scammers, didn't even know that such things are happening.
#171467 by Bryon Williams Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:44 pm
Welcome to Scamwarners Vanessa2006.

Thank you for updating this thread.

In reference to contacting the real person in the pictures. That person is also a victim of this scammer. It is highly likely he and his family are aware of his photo’s being used to scam women. Victims that have their pictures stolen do not want everyone contacting them or tracking them or their family members down. They want to be left alone. These scammers scam lots of women each year using the same pictures. Imagine each woman contacting the victim of the pictures.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#200820 by Grunt Fri May 09, 2014 1:56 pm
meetup2
rubby121
Online now
53 year old male
Seeking a woman for long term relationship
Ethnicity: Caucasian
City: california
Height: under 5 feet :lol:
Marital status: Widowed
Children: No
Want children: Undecided
Religion: Non-religious
Education: other

About rubby121
I am an easy going man. Very hardworking and articulate.
no profile photo

I am Robert Ortiz, an American soldier. I found you interesting on this site, let's begin a long time relationship if you are single. I would have written more about myself , but can only do that through email. So let me have your email ID or you write me here, [email protected].
#202404 by Grunt Wed May 21, 2014 1:48 pm
with this photo
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=29876#p136038

on the following sites

http://www.lets101.com/kinrmiller/profile
Kinrmiller
53 Years, Woman seeking a Man
Chadds Ford, PA, USA

http://hspeople.com/kinrmiller
kinrmiller
from Ohio

http://barbati.sentimente.ro/bucuresti/kinrmiller.html
kinrmiller
53, from Bucarest, Romania

http://www.50aktiv.net/?u=Bekanntschaft ... pub&m=3677
kinrmiller
53 from Greater London, London, United Kingdom

http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5996443320
Kin M
Tagline: serious relationship
Orientation: Straight

with this address
IP blacklisted
on site4dating.com
http://site4dating.com/ipblacklist.php?ip=76.72.171.117

with just this IP
this scammer left me a message
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=70213
#238026 by Grunt Mon Feb 16, 2015 6:32 pm
using this pic
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=29876#p136051
on zorpia

Anderson
50, Gosport, United Kingdom
Last seen 8 hours ago
Looking for a date or a relationship with a girl,
aged 40‑70, in Germany.

About Me Loving, caring, fun to be with, homely and about all understandable
Language English
Currently Living With Kids

Hello Dear,
How are you today? I hope you are okay. My name is Anderson Paul and I am from London. I am seriously in search of a Loving, caring, homely and understanding woman who would be my wife. A woman that would take care of my son and my home when Iam not there. I am sorry if this message embarrasses you. please accept my appology. You can write to me directly through my email address anderson-paul14 AT hotmail DOT com and I will respond by telling you more about myself and also send some of my picture to you for your perusal. I hope to hear from you soon. Thank you and have a good day.
Anderson Paul
#243142 by malu53 Tue Mar 24, 2015 5:41 pm
again using this pic
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=29876#p107877

felixjorge063
Male / Single
56 - Tallinn / Estonia
Current Location Tallinn/ Estonia
Create Date 24/03/2015 21:16

About Me
I am self-sufficient, Handsome, happy, secure, self-confident, psychologically aware, emotionally and financially secure.

Looking For
I'm seeking a serious long term relationship and more. Someone who is responsible, respectful, can take care of themselves, and who is employed.special to capture my heart and knows how to handle it with care, one who will cherish me and be willing to share life's greatest joys and sorrows.

Occupation Military
Profession soldier
Annual Income 60.001$-120.000$
Living Situation Live alone
Relocation Willing to relocate another country
Seeking For Friendship, Marriage
Education Master
Languages English
Religion Christianity

Hello Dear, Nice to meet you ! My name is Felix Jorge , I saw your profile here and i decided to contact you, based on my search. I am here for a serious relationship. My e-mail address: felixjorge063@ hotmail.com , e-mail me so I can send you all about me and a few pictures, because here I am not always online due to the nature of my work. My skype ID : felixjorge063
#243145 by malu53 Tue Mar 24, 2015 5:52 pm
skype ID felixjorge063

I am a person who looks beyond what may be the obvious. Character is worth more than flashiness. I honesty and a great sense of humor. :laugh-s:

Homepage: [email protected]

skype avatar
#243303 by rococo Wed Mar 25, 2015 7:09 pm
angelreturn.com/
wrote the same thing to me - 24/03/2015 20:47

IP: 41.215.170.38
ISP: Millicom Ghana Limited
Ghana, Greater Accra
#311787 by ccriasia Thu Nov 10, 2016 11:29 pm
I found a raymond muller that when he wrote the below i knew it wasnt right it had to be a scam i came across this before with another guy and another story. this was on okcupid

his profile 56 Manhattan ny

My self-summary

I am a very open minded person, someone who accepts people as they are, I am a fair individual who adapts to changes in life and enjoys life to the fullest,and looking to meet a woman that i can spend the rest of my life with in good times and in bad times as well, A woman that I can love and cherished with all my whole being and heart and I pray to God almighty that he will provide me with that kind of a woman someday in my life.

I am giving love a second chance to come in and take control,could that be you who will turn the situation around to suit us both? Lets give it a try, in the sound of a falling star is joy and sadness uniting love. I am a person who looks beyond what may be the obvious. Characters worth more than flashiness. I am a person who appreciates honesty and a great sense of honor.