Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
Advertisement

#313813 by Terminator5 Mon Dec 05, 2016 9:51 pm
There is no company registered in the State of Illinois by the name of "Genesis Venture Capital" . Its a scam . You'll never get any paycheck let alone the first one .

https://www.ilsos.gov/corporatellc/

Money Mule Scam

Daniel 8 :25
#316471 by Zwiz Mon Jan 09, 2017 3:34 pm
I received similar emails from a "Julia Mayfield". They were supposed to call me for a telephone interview this morning, but didn't. I tried to call the number listed at the bottom of her emails, but it was not a working number, so looked further and found this site.

This is the first email I got:

Let me introduce myself, my name is Ms. Julia Mayfield from Alba Leasing Company Human Resources department. I am writing to you today with regards to the vacancy we currently have available.I thank you for showing an interest and for forwarding your resume.
ALBA LEASING COMPANY, a Singapore based company is in the process of establishing 12 completely new offices in the U.S. to add to our presence in New York City, NY. These offices will be in various locations throughout the country (CA, DC, FL, NC, TX and others) and we require Project Managers to populate them.

POSITION SUMMARY:
As Project Manager it will be your task to ensure that all needs are met to the highest standards. This entails a whole 360 approach. It will be necessary to negotiate cost deals on equipment, materials and services, quality and punctual delivery. You will be the figurehead to team leaders and teams alike by instigate, manage contracts and procurement processes. The production of reports, planning, purchasing and scheduling etc. will be an integral part of your duties. With your past experience of supply chain management the implementation of strategies in both the long and short term will come naturally as will the development of customer relationships.

Requirements:
To be considered for this role certain requirements need to be fulfilled. A Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management would be preferred, however previous experience (3 years in Supply or Project
Management) along with proven education will suffice. The ability to communicate and negotiate at all levels of management is a must. Your experience will have provided you with the qualities to deal with varying situations with professionalism, to see data, analyze and impart the details to the project team. You will have a good knowledge of Microsoft Office packages as well as being driven and energetic in your work. Salary: A basic salary in the region of $93,000 is on offer, backed with paid business trips, federal holidays, vacation, sick days, medical insurance, 12 bonus paid twice a year. Based on a
40 hour week, this permanent position will be site located and will require participation in an online screening process. A full job description is available upon request and company website. If you have any further questions, please, contact us at +1(347) 983 0373 (Mon - Fri, 9 - 4 PM EST).

--
Best regards,
Ms. Julia Mayfield, HR Assistant
Genesis Venture Capital, HR Department
Chicago, US Branch
+1 (347) 983 0373