Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#314122 by Mike Wilson Fri Dec 09, 2016 2:54 pm
Thank you for posting the information on this fake pet shipping company.
If you entered your Credit Card information into the the payment page your card has been compromised and you need to contact your card issuer ASAP and order a new card.

The website is in the process of being reported for fraud.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
Advertisement

#314144 by Mike Wilson Fri Dec 09, 2016 9:15 pm
Shilohanimal exp <[email protected]>

Very Urgent!!! Cites Permit urgently Required ( Entry of your male Shih Tzu in your city/state Pending).
DEAR CLIENT,
You are requested to pay a 100% refundable fee of 1000.00 CAD for the City Permit for your male shih tzu puppy. This is a very important document that will authorize the entry for your puppy in your city/state and this document will also prove that the transaction and entry for your puppy in your city/state is also 100% legal. Without this document , your puppy will not be granted entry into your city/state and he shall be quarantined and if he is quarantine , charges will be placed in you which will take you to court and in some cases to jail .
Note that all cities in CANADA have their own laws and regulations but the Cites Permit fee is a based law in all cities . A pet cannot leave a city to another city or be relocated without a valid Cites Permit document .
You are very lucky that you have paid a pet insurance which covers you, meaning that the 1000.00CAD you will pay now is a 100% refundable upon the delivery of your puppy today .
Note:This is the last stage meaning that this is the last and final payment because after this payment , your puppy will be granted immediately entry in your city/state .So you need to pay now for his City Permit so that he can be granted entry in your city/state.
Remember this fee is a 100% refundable due to the insurance policy so you will have all the money you have paid back.
Also once we confirm everything your puppy will be sent to yo right away and now which is remaing just an hour to get him 1 hour.
: We want to give you the delivery directives so take note .
- When our delivery agents arrives , show them any identification document it can be your ID or Driver's License etc . Showing them some identification will prove that you are the rightful owner of the puppy .
-When that is done , the delivery and insurance papers will be presented to you . You just have to simply sign them .
-When all papers are signed , your puppy will be handed to you , and all your money will be handed and refunded back to you cash in a seal envelop .
-When the envelop is handed to you containing your money , do open the envelop , make sure you count your money carefully and confirm to our pet delivery agents the money is okay before they leave .
-When that is done , a receipt will be handed to you .

Thanks for your understanding and Co-operation
METHOD OF PAYMENT: WESTERN UNION STORE TRANSFER ONLY.

ONCE PAYMENT IS DONE SCAN THE RECEIPT AND SEND TO US HERE AT THESE EMAIL WITH THE M.T.C.N AND YOUR FULL NAMES ON WHICH YOU MADE THE PAYMENT ON.
You are going to send the money directly to the Assisant director of our sub branch who is in charge of such payment due to in granting your puppy such documents for your home delivery using the payment information below .

Names Kevin Aberta
Country U.S.A
State Maryland
Zip postal code / CITY 20772 UPPER MARLBORO
Test Question and Answer PRINCE ? CITY PERMIT
Amount........................ .....($1000.00CAD)

If you have any emails from this scam please post them after removing your personal information.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
#314386 by Mike Wilson Tue Dec 13, 2016 4:40 pm
WELCOME TO PETS AIRWAYS CARRIERS
[email protected]

Fake pet shipping company
THE LEADER OF PETS RELOCATION SINCE 1984.

EXPECTED RECEIVING ADDRESS:

Dear Client 35,
We have information about a parcel here at our agency ( ANIMAL CARRIER) to be delivered to your home using the following address.

RECEIVER'S ADDRESS;
<removed to protect privacy>

Please, ensure the above delivery address is correct, in case of any error, notify us immediately.

YOUR PET(S) DETAILS

NUMBER OF PETS:1
BREED:MALE ENGLISH BULLDOG

The pet(s) have been registered and all the necessary documents deposited with us, As a standard procedure the pet(s) have undergone another medical tests to make sure of its health status, and that is safe to travel with other pets. The test results show that your pet is ready and fit flight.

PAPERS INCLUDED:

*Kennel Club (REGISTERED)
*Veterinary Certificate
*De worm
*Shot records
*New cage when shipped
*Health guarantee
*Transfer of ownership certificate
*Prove of Registration
*MEDISCHE CHECK-UP>>>>BEVESTIGD
*ANTI DRUK VACCIN>GEDAAN

FLIGHT DETAILS
Name of carrier....................... ..................Mrs Morris
Agent Number........................ ........... IPMS .6555
Airline....................... ..................... Animal-carrier
Flight #;............................ ......................... (NOT ACTIVATED) until payment is confirmed
Aircraft Type.......................... .............................. .............. BOEING 747 ,
Gates Departure ;............................. .............................. ...........K4
Your flight number and full flight details will be sent immediately you make the payment of the delivery charge and it's confirmed by our director.

HOW TO MAKE THE PAYMENT
WE USUALLY ACCEPT PAYMENTS VIA OUR WEBSITE BUT PRESENTLY THE PAYMENT OPTION ON IT IS DOWN SO YOU ARE TO MAKE PAYMENT USING WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM WHICH IS THE FASTEST AND EASIEST WAY TO CONFIRM PAYMENT ESPECIALLY WHEN BOOKING FLIGHTS ON THE SAME DAY SO ALL CUSTOMERS BOOKING FLIGHT ON THE SAME DAY PAY DIRECTLY TO OUR HEAD QUARTER AND NOT OUR BANK ACCOUNTS

YOU ARE TO MAKE THE PAYMENT VIA ANY WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM SHOP AROUND YOUR LOCATION

ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS COPY DOWN OUR HEAD QUARTERS PAYMENT ADDRESS BELOW ON A PIECE OF PAPER AND TAKE TO ANY WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM shop AROUND YOUR LOCATION AND MAKE THE PAYMENT THERE USING CASH OR IF YOU DO HAVE A CREDIT CARD YOU CAN MAKE PAYMENT ONLINE VIA WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM.BELOW IS OUR HEADQUARTERS PAYMENT INFORMATION;ONCE YOUR PAYMENT HAS BEEN CONFIRMED BY OUR FINANCIAL MANAGER,WE ARE GOING TO GET BACK TO YOU WITH THE FULL DELIVERY SCHEDULE OF YOUR PUPPY AND AN ONLINE TRACKING NUMBER TO TRACK YOUR PUPPY ON TRANSIT.

HEAD QUARTERS' PAYMENT ADDRESS

DIRECTOR'S NAME......RAJAH HUFF
CITY:ATLANTA
STATE.......GA
ZIP CODE: 30303
AMOUNT:$180

ADVICE TO OUR CUSTOMER:

THE WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM SERVICE HAS 3 PAYMENT OPTIONS.

OPTIONS CHARGES
* BUSINESS TRANSFER <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> VERY HIGH CHARGES
* NORMAL TRANSFER <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>> SEMI HIGH CHARGES
* RELATIVE OR FRIENDS TRANSFER <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>> NORMAL CHARGES

WE ALWAYS ADVICE OUR CUSTOMERS NOT TO DISCLOSE THE REASON FOR THE PAYMENT. YOU ARE ADVICE TO CHOOSE THE LAST OPTION, SO AS TO PAY LESS CHARGES. TELL THE AGENT AT THE COUNTER THAT YOU ARE SENDING THE MONEY TO A FRIEND OR RELATIVE.
IMMEDIATELY YOU COMPLETE THE PAYMENT. SEND US THE 10 DIGIT MTCN NUMBER OR 8 FOR MONEY GRAM . SENDER'S NAME. TEST QUESTION AND ANSWER. ALSO SEND A SCANNED COPY OF THE PAYMENT RECEIPT TO FACILITATE THE CONFIRMATION OF PAYMENT.
ONCE OUR DIRECTOR AT THE HEAD QUARTERS CONFIRMS THE PAYMENT. WE WILL IMMEDIATELY ACTIVATE THE FLIGHT TICKET OF YOUR PET, WE WILL SEND YOU THE FLIGHT DETAILS AND THE TRACKING NUMBER.
IT SHOULD BE NOTED THAT IF THE DELIVERY FEE IS NOT PAID ON TIME. THE PET WILL NOT BE TRANSPORTED AND DELIVERED AS SCHEDULED. YOU WILL INCUR MORE EXPENSIVENESS ON FEEDING AND CATERING.

STAY TO ENJOY THE SERVICES OF PET AIR CARRIERS
SECRETARY
Mr. EDWARD SMITH

It is ALWAYS a scam
#314998 by Bobbysgirl1967 Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:38 pm
I just recieved this email today.
They even texted me, telling me his wife is in the hospital. Complete scam. I found the picture of the puppy "Rex" on another website in tennessee. I asked him about and he said they just moved last week to Montana.
#315955 by JoWB Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:21 pm
MY DOG SCAM INVOLVING JUDE ASSHY USING THIS PHONE NUMBER 479 310 6602 - IN TORONTO ADVERT

to me
Hello ,
Thanks for your interest in my puppies .they are still very much available for sale.These lovely male and female puppies they are very friendly with children CKC registered puppies .Adorable and sociable with great Personalities and very good bloodlines.they are vet-checked,up to date on shots and deforming, and are health guaranteed..All the papers will accompany the puppies. So sorry for all the Question okay just want to know where my puppies going too.
Where are you located?
How is the nature of your job?
Are you married?with kids?
Are you use to this breed?
What sex are you interested in?
Are you sure that you are going to take care of our puppies?
Do you often go on Vacations or business trips?just to know how their
new home would look like.All me and my lovely family have ever offered
these puppies from day one is just love and that is what is making
them grow very healthy and happy and that is all what we want them to
experience in their new loving home.so if you are sure of giving them
these lovely puppies a befitting happy home,then we would be very much
happy to let them go over to you. please email back to confirm to us
if you are willing to give them a good home.Currently am in a
in Regina Saskatchewan okay.So the puppy will be coming to you from
Regina Saskatchewan and each will come including.......

A kc/N kc/Fci Registered Paper
One Year health Guarantee
health Insurance Paper
Vet Record
Birth Certificate
Shot Book
Travel Crate
Toys And Foods
Price:$700
Shipping Fees:$100
Total cost:$800

Thanks and waiting for your convenient response
2 Attachments

jude asshy
Attachments11:26 AM (50 minutes ago)

to me
Thanks very much for your reply, We are absolutely delighted with your reply and all the explanations and a full email view of where our lovely puppy will be going to and we are happy your family is exactly what we wanted for her.And as for the shipping everything will be arranged and finalized once i get the following required details bellow which i will use for the registration of the puppy with the shipping courier service:
-Your Full Names
-Home Address
-Post Code
-City/Province
-Your Nearest Airport
-Home Number/Mobile
These above required shipping details will help the shippers to locate your home and get the puppy delivered at your door step.I will also prepare the puppy starter kit, then we just drop off the puppy along with your details and papers of the puppy, and the shippers service will contact you via email or phone to confirm they have your puppy and to be delivered to you, and you will be paying the $800 including delivery fee, I had their parent since they were 8 months,this is the second litters.Thanks very much for your time and hoping to read from you soon with the proceeding confirmation regarding the delivery.

they are very sensitive and possesses the following qualities:
-they are house Trained and Potty.
-they do not carry a lots
-they eats 2 times daily ..
-they are socialized with kids and other house hold pets
-they loves to be carried a lot and be spoiled.
-they loves to be kissed .
-they gets angry when you shout at them,so please do not do that ok.
-they are 12 Weeks old
-they banks,turned their tail when seen stringer's
-they love to play with his toys and other accessories
they will come with all details of vaccination ,
# Health guarantee
# Vaccine record
# KC registration papers
# Microchip Registration
# Pedigree
# Nutrition supplement
# Traveling Crate
# Playing Toys
# Hand Booklet

6 Attachments

MY MOST RECENT REQUEST:
to jude
Can I please have your full name, address, and at least 3 DVM and/or breeder association references? We would prefer to come to Regina to see the pups before making our final selection and we will secure transport to our home after a veterinary check of our choosing. When would be best for this visit? We are very excited to be welcoming a new member to our family!

WE KNOW THIS IS A SCAM THANKS TO ALL OF YOU! HAPPY NEW YEAR!
#316050 by Susuh Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:36 pm
Flypets. flypetstoday.n.nu (the Satin's website)

They have scamed over hkd$10000 from me. And I am just a 18 year old student who had saved money from working part time on holidays to but a cat. It was all the same as usual "he lives in Thailand and need someone to adopt his baby(kitten)" then after I payed through western union I had a lot of money left from the saved money to buy a cat. So I bought a lot of toys,food,clothes and even a kitty tower. Then came the "refundable insurance part, he(the person who "sold" me the cat) called me crying and begging please pay or the kitten will be quarantined. I the stupid trusting child I am believed them and my money would be returned tmr with the kitten so I gave them my 4 month school fee deposited by my parents to my account for school. Then the agency said the kitten would arrive the next morning money. But what a surprise they didn't . then the agency told me that the kitten is in China and cannot make it to hong Kong unless it got some shots that it missed and the air quality shit. This time o really had no money and I told him that then he told me to borrow money from someone or sell my computer or TV. At this point I knew I was not getting my money back or the kitten so I just ignored him. Then today I got this:

Dear client,

Laws & Policies: Laws & Ordinances

ANIMAL LAWS & ORDINANCES

Animal Abandonment: Anyone who abandons an animal is subject to a  $15,000.00   fine and/or up to 6 months in jail. (UK /US Penal Code Sec. 597S).

Inhumane Treatment: State Penal Code Sec. 597 and County Code Sec. 10.12.160 forbid the abusing, mistreatment, torturing and subjecting any animal to needless suffering. These laws provide that no animal may be deprived of proper food, water or shelter. Violation of these laws can result in felony charges. Please report any case of inhumane animal treatment or neglect to your local animal control agency.
The Leash Law: It is not permissible to let your kitten run at large day or night, with or without a license(County Code Title 10, Section 10.32.010).

Yearly Licensing Requirements: State law and county ordinances require that a Pet license be purchased every year and be securely fastened to this kitten Menu. Licenses are required at four months of age or older, even for  kitten that never leave a house or yard. Failure to license your  kitten may result in citations, a court appearance and fines (US). Health and Safety Code Sec. 1920,   US. Food and Agriculture Code Sec. 30502 and County code Sec. 10.20.190). Pets license are also required in all county unincorporated areas and several contract cities.

Providing Adequate Food And Water: All pet owners are required by law to provide their animals with adequate food and water. Failure to comply with this humane pet care measure is a violation of   US Penal Code Sec. 597E and County Code Title 10, Sec. 10.40.010.

Providing Proper Shelter: A Pet must be provided access to shelter from extremes of heat or cold and rain at all times. US. Penal Code Sec.597A and County Code Title 10, Sec. 10.40.010)

Vaccination Requirements: Rabies vaccinations are required for all Pets  4 months of age or older. Failure to comply may result in a citation and a court appearance. Vaccinations must be valid for the entire licensing period. US. Health and Safety Code, Sec. 1920 and County Code Title 10, Sec. 10.20.220).

This complaint was laid by the FLYPETS TODAY Agency regarding the abandonment of your kitten registered to them by
Mrs Elison Handerol which by laws, the transfer of ownership papers are now on your name and it shows that you are the new owner of the  kitten.

So by abandoning them you are thereby violating the rules of the International Pet Organization and if you do not comply with an estimated period of 24 hours, legal actions will be taken.
Our team of lawyers are already in place to see that this matter is handle with urgency and legality.

So for abandoning your pet under our care and not making sure that the safe delivery of your pet is successfully reached, we have taken this matter to the court and the team of lawyer's of the company have already process all paper works and you are here by fine to court with the sum of $15,000.00 to be paid for pet abandonment.

Failure to comply to this rules, you will be taking to court and be jailed for abandoning your pet under the company's cares for unnecessary reasons.

We have all your full address as below:
RECEIVER’S DETAILS/DETALLES DEL RECEPTOR
Name/Nombre : 
Address/Direccion. 
City,State/Ciudad,Estado :  
Zip/Codigo Postal :   xxx
Tel./Telf. : 

Email : 

This documents has been approved, legalized, signed, sealed, endorsed and authorized by the International Pet Association and should not be violated.
Costumer service:+1913-553-3671 / +4407031927578

The man kept messaging me saying he is so scared so I lied to him I had made a police complain and they said they could help and the police is asking for the location of the cat so they can go get it. And the agency would never reply to me but would reply to him?! The only time the agency messages me is when they ask me to send money but never replies baçk when i ask them something. So I told him to ask the agency the location of the cat then later said "the director cannot give you the location as it is against their policy" wtf. That made no sense to me and I told him oh I have given them your and the director's number to the police so they can track you for questions in the future then he started trying to convince me that the police is only trying to mislead me and later I will be all alone if I listen to them and they won't help me. So stupid. So I just said now its up to them and he stopped replying to me.

Thanks to them I have to work after school everyday from 6pm to 2 am just to support myself from all the loss. Please feel free to DM me if you have something to ask me or tell me. Thank you for listening to my story
#316054 by Mike Wilson Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:28 pm
Hello,
I am sorry to hear that you are a victim of this crime. Please post the emails where they asked you to send money and include the email address used.
These criminals will not take you to court and that is just another lie to steal more money from you. Stop all communications with this scammer by ignoring all emails and telephone calls.

It is ALWAYS a scam
#316165 by SeleneVicher Thu Jan 05, 2017 9:32 am
I need verify ifcthecagecy ocean Pet travel is real the y ask me monto for a puppy but I don't triste help me peleas the y soy that igual don't para take legal actions :(
#316175 by Mike Wilson Thu Jan 05, 2017 11:13 am
Please post the emails , website if any and the telephone number used by this company so that we can do some additional checking.

It is ALWAYS a scam
#316280 by vonpaso xlura Sat Jan 07, 2017 1:31 am
Por favor escriba en español; esa mezcla de idiomas no es entendible. Lo que Mike dijo es: Por favor poste los mensajes, el sitio web si hay, y el número de teléfono que esta compañia usa para que pudamos averiguar más.

Incluya las direcciones con los mensajes.

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10
#316468 by Terminator5 Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:09 pm
http://vippetexpress.com/

USA. Tel: +1(614)441 9557
Email: [email protected]

VIP Pet Express provides top quality transportation assistance to individuals and institutions that need to relocate their pets anywhere in the world

We schedule our trips around the needs of your pets. VIP Pet Express only transport a manageable number of pets at one time and we are on constant call anywhere they may be in the continental United States. Please give as much notice as possible so that we can work our schedule with yours.

Welcome to VIP Pet Express

Welcome to VIP Pet Express Amimal transporters and relocators. VIP Pet Express is a full service animal shipper that specializes in arranging local, national and international trips for animals of all sizes and species. We take charge of the complete travel needs of your animals or pets, wherever and whenever they are being transported.

We at VIP Pet Express are not an airline or carrier, but we work with transportation agents around the world to create customized travel arrangements for your pets. Ranging from dogs to horses and ostriches to elephants, we arrange safe, comfortable, expedient transport and delivery of your animals to their final destinations.

About Us

VIP Pet Express is a pet shipping and transportation company based in France, Belgium, USA and other countries that has grown out of love for our pets.

In business since 2004, VIP Pet Express is USDA Licensed pet transporter, and specializes in pet ground shipping and animal transportation in the continental United States (shipping dogs, cats, birds, reptiles.)

Allow VIP Pet Express to Be Your Pet Mover Today

We are your pet transport solution: from dog shipping to cat transportation, we move all pets! Make sure and call us today to book a reservation with We Move Pets, your coast to coast pet mover.

As pet transporters, we understand the importance of feeling absolutely comfortable for the welfare of your dear pets when shopping for pet shipping and transportation services. We provide the extra care every pet deserves to make his or her trip as comfortable and stress-free as possible.

Address lookup

canonical name vippetexpress.com.
aliases
addresses 31.220.40.22

Domain Whois record

Queried whois.internic.net with "dom vippetexpress.com"...
Domain Name: VIPPETEXPRESS.COM
Registrar: ENOM, INC.
Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 48
Whois Server: whois.enom.com
Referral URL: http://www.enom.com
Name Server: NS1.TCUPSYORKIES.COM
Name Server: NS2.TCUPSYORKIES.COM
Status: clientTransferProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Updated Date: 27-jun-2016
Creation Date: 26-jun-2016
Expiration Date: 26-jun-2017

>>> Last update of whois database: Mon, 09 Jan 2017 17:57:21 GMT <<<

For more information on Whois status codes, please visit https://icann.org/epp

Queried whois.enom.com with "vippetexpress.com"...
Domain Name: VIPPETEXPRESS.COM
Registry Domain ID: 2037625057_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.enom.com
Registrar URL: www.enom.com
Updated Date: 2016-06-26T05:39:35.00Z
Creation Date: 2016-06-26T12:39:00.00Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2017-06-26T12:39:00.00Z
Registrar IANA ID: 48
Reseller: NAMECHEAP.COM
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited https://www.icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: WHOISGUARD PROTECTED
Registrant Organization: WHOISGUARD, INC.
Registrant Street: P.O. BOX 0823-03411
Registrant City: PANAMA
Registrant State/Province: PANAMA
Registrant Postal Code: 00000
Registrant Country: PA
Registrant Phone: +507.8365503
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax: +51.17057182
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: [email protected]

Daniel 8 :25
#316469 by Terminator5 Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:18 pm
http://petdeliveryint.com/

YOU CAN GET TO US THROUGH

[email protected]

(704) 343-5330

5501 R C JOSH BIRMINGHAM PKWY CHARLOTTE NC 28208

Welcome To Pet Delivery Int Transporters and relocators. Pet Delivery Int s a full service animal shipper that specializes in arranging local, national and international trips for animals of all sizes and species. We take charge of the complete Transport needs of your pet , wherever and whenever they are being Transported. We at Pet Delivery Int are not an airline or carrier, but we work with Transportation agents around the world to create customized travel arrangements for your pets. Ranging from pet to packages, we arrange safe, comfortable, expedient Transport and delivery of your goods to their final destinations

Excellent service, and a privileged geographic location have been key factors for this company that today has become a leading enterprises in the shipping and forwarding sector. Pet Delivery Int is an independent agency of international Transport , specialized in air, maritime, and 3PL Transport as well as personalized logistic projects, whose recognition within the logistic and global Transport sector has permitted it to improve its position and obtain preferred agreements with major airlines and maritime companies.

Pet Delivery Int is a company that benefits from well-reputed experience in our sector, not only because of the know-how of our team, but also because of the way we understand our work and the commitment that is a constant in our relationship with our clients . Our objective is to provide quality and service; to be the connecting element in a perfect union between our clients and their logistical needs. The sum of our talents is the strength of our team.

Thanks very much for the fast and safe delivery of my puppy. The communication was excellent and fantastic and i got all my refunds on extra expenses and Payments that i made. I highly recommend this Pet Delivery Agency to everyone .

Address lookup

canonical name petdeliveryint.com.
aliases
addresses 185.72.179.38

Domain Whois record

Queried whois.internic.net with "dom petdeliveryint.com"...
Domain Name: PETDELIVERYINT.COM
Registrar: PDR LTD. D/B/A PUBLICDOMAINREGISTRY.COM
Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 303
Whois Server: whois.PublicDomainRegistry.com
Referral URL: http://www.publicdomainregistry.com
Name Server: NS53.ALIBABAHOST.COM
Name Server: NS54.ALIBABAHOST.COM
Updated Date: 19-oct-2016
Creation Date: 18-oct-2016
Expiration Date: 18-oct-2017

>>> Last update of whois database: Mon, 09 Jan 2017 18:13:12 GMT <<<

Queried whois.publicdomainregistry.com with "petdeliveryint.com"...
Domain Name: PETDELIVERYINT.COM
Registry Domain ID: 2067069823_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.publicdomainregistry.com
Registrar URL: www.publicdomainregistry.com
Updated Date: 2016-12-18T02:21:51Z
Creation Date: 2016-10-18T14:44:26Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2017-10-18T14:44:26Z
Registrar: PDR Ltd. d/b/a PublicDomainRegistry.com
Registrar IANA ID: 303
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Registry Registrant ID: Not Available From Registry
Registrant Name: Domain Admin
Registrant Organization: Privacy Protection Service INC d/b/a PrivacyProtect.org
Registrant Street: C/O ID#10760, PO Box 16 Note - Visit PrivacyProtect.org to contact the domain owner/operator Note - Visit PrivacyProtect.org to contact the domain owner/operator
Registrant City: Nobby Beach
Registrant State/Province: Queensland
Registrant Postal Code: QLD 4218
Registrant Country: AU
Registrant Phone: +45.36946676
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext:

#316507 by Terminator5 Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:54 am
http://state2stateanimaldeliveryservice ... ct_Us.html

Contact Us

PLEASE USE THE DETAILS TO CONTACT US DIRECTLY

State2State Animal-Delivery Service

State 2 State Service offers you the best rates in pet transportation. Our partnership with major airlines, you can not go to the counter and beat our price. By using us as your pet transportation service you can save BIG BUCKS!!!

[email protected]

CONTACT US:(701) 203-3081

About Us

State 2 State Services is a pet shipping and transportation company based in USA,France and Belgium, and other countries that has grown out of love for our pets.

State 2 State Service offers you the best rates in pet transportation. Our partnership with major airlines, you can not go to the counter and beat our price. By using us as your pet transportation service you can save BIG BUCKS!!!

In business since 2004, State 2 state Service is USDA Licensed pet transporter, and specializes in pet ground shipping and animal transportation in the continental United States (shipping dogs, cats, birds, reptiles.)

Allow State 2 state Service to Be Your Pet Mover Today

We are your pet transport solution: from dog shipping to cat transportation, we move all pets! Make sure and call us today to book a reservation with We Move Pets, your coast to coast pet mover.

As pet transporters, we understand the importance of feeling absolutely comfortable for the welfare of your dear pets when shopping for pet shipping and transportation services. We provide the extra care every pet deserves to make his or her trip as comfortable and stress-free as possible.

State2State Relocation And Transport Delivery Service Worldwide

Address lookup

canonical name state2stateanimaldeliveryservices.org.
aliases
addresses 104.37.35.66

Domain Whois record

Queried whois.publicinterestregistry.net with "state2stateanimaldeliveryservices.org"...
Domain Name: STATE2STATEANIMALDELIVERYSERVICES.ORG
Domain ID: D402200000000666169-LROR
WHOIS Server:
Referral URL: http://www.ascio.com
Updated Date:
Creation Date: 2016-11-21T16:29:08Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2017-11-21T16:29:08Z
Sponsoring Registrar: Ascio Technologies, Inc. Danmark - Filial af Ascio technologies, Inc. USA
Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 106
Domain Status: serverTransferProhibited https://icann.org/epp#serverTransferProhibited
Registrant ID: AT217441738772
Registrant Name: john miller
Registrant Organization:
Registrant Street: 8807 howland springs rd.
Registrant City: warren
Registrant State/Province: OH
Registrant Postal Code: 44484
Registrant Country: US
Registrant Phone: +1.7014468046
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext:

#316508 by Terminator5 Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:58 am
http://liontrustmovers.com/

Email: [email protected]

Please use the contact form below to make an inquiry or for a complain we will answer you as soon as possible

CALL : +1 469-205-9848

Welcome To
LIONTRUST PET MOVERS

Welcome To
LIONTRUST PET MOVERS transporters and relocators.
We are full service animal shipper that specializes in arranging local, national and international trips for packages and animals of all sizes and species. We take charge of the complete transport needs of your package or pet , wherever and whenever they are being transported.

We at
LIONTRUST PET MOVERS LLC are not an airline or carrier, but we work with transportation agents around the world to create customized travel arrangements for your pets. Ranging from pet to packages, we arrange safe, comfortable, expedient transport and delivery of your goods to their final destinations.

About LIONTRUST PET MOVERS LLC.

About UsExcellent service, and a privileged geographic location have been key factors for this company that today has become a leading enterprises in the shipping and forwarding sector.

LIONTRUST PET MOVERS is an independent agency of international transport, specialized in air, maritime, and 3PL transport as well as personalized logistic projects, whose recognition within the logistic and global transport sector has permitted it to improve its position and obtain preferred agreements with major airlines and maritime companies.

Philosophy

PhilosophyULTIMATE Pet Movers is a company that benefits from well-reputed experience in our sector, not only because of the know-how of our team, but also because of the way we understand our work and the commitment that is a constant in our relationship with our clients .

Our objective is to provide quality and service; to be the connecting element in a perfect union between our clients and their logistical needs. The sum of our talents is the strength of our team.

Address lookup

canonical name liontrustmovers.com.
aliases
addresses 91.203.144.4

Domain Whois record

Queried whois.internic.net with "dom liontrustmovers.com"...
Domain Name: LIONTRUSTMOVERS.COM
Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 48
Whois Server: whois.enom.com
Referral URL: http://www.enom.com
Name Server: NS1.GOODDNSSERVER.COM
Name Server: NS2.GOODDNSSERVER.COM
Name Server: NS3.GOODDNSSERVER.COM
Updated Date: 02-nov-2016
Creation Date: 02-nov-2016
Expiration Date: 02-nov-2017

>>> Last update of whois database: Tue, 10 Jan 2017 07:50:59 GMT <<<

Queried whois.enom.com with "liontrustmovers.com"...
Domain Name: LIONTRUSTMOVERS.COM
Registry Domain ID: 2071150299_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.enom.com
Registrar URL: www.enom.com
Updated Date: 2016-11-02T11:55:54.00Z
Creation Date: 2016-11-02T18:55:00.00Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2017-11-02T18:55:00.00Z
Registrar IANA ID: 48
Reseller: NAMECHEAP.COM
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited https://www.icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: WHOISGUARD PROTECTED
Registrant Organization: WHOISGUARD, INC.
Registrant Street: P.O. BOX 0823-03411
Registrant City: PANAMA
Registrant State/Province: PANAMA
Registrant Postal Code: 0
Registrant Country: PA
Registrant Phone: +507.8365503
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax: +51.17057182
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registry Admin ID: