Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#314260 by Bryon Williams Sun Dec 11, 2016 6:18 pm
Subject: Re: BLACK FRIDAY OFFERT!

Hello and thanks for your message,

I will try to explain in this email all terms and condition
The CUK HP Envy 750 VR Ready Gaming Desktop (Intel i7-6700K, 32GB RAM, 500GB SSD + 2TB 7200rpm HDD, NVIDIA GTX 1060 6GB Graphics, Windows 10, VR Ready) - Best 2016 New Virtual Reality Gamer PC is Brand New, comes with all manufacturer supplied accessories, US model,comes with (Warranty offered by manufacturer). It has not been used. The price is $750.00 - free US delivery, ( because I have some Promotional Offer). The shipping will take 2 - 5 days. My return policy is full money back in 30 days. If you really want to buy, send me your phone number, full name, shipping address and I will contact Amazon asap to process your order.
If you have any questions regarding the product,returning or any questions feel free to ask us.

Best Regards,
MDK STORE Inc.

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice -- Make no mistake, the Invoice will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
Advertisement

#314324 by Bryon Williams Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:40 pm
Subject: Re: Amazon IC-7300

The More buying choices for Icom IC-7300 HF/50MHz 100W Base Transceiver with RT Systems Programming Software and Cable and Ham Guides TM Quick Reference Card Bundle!! is Brand New, comes with all manufacturer supplied accessories, US model,comes with (Warranty offered by manufacturer). It has not been used. The price is $750.00 - free US delivery, ( because I have some Promotional Offer). The shipping will take 2 - 5 days. My return policy is full money back in 30 days. If you really want to buy, send me your phone number, full name, shipping address and I will contact Amazon asap to process your order.
If you have any questions regarding the product,returning or any questions feel free to ask us.

Best Regards,
MDK STORE Inc.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

#314325 by Bryon Williams Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:53 pm
Subject: Your Amazon.com order of Icom IC-7300 HF/50MHz 100W Base Transceiver with RT Systems Programming Software and Cable and Ham Guides TM Quick Reference Card Bundle!!

Immagine correlata

Order Confirmation
Hello xxx,

Thanks for your Amazon Marketplace order with MDK Store 24 Inc. We want you to buy with confidence anytime you purchase products on Amazon.com. That is why we guarantee purchases from Amazon Marketplace, Auctions, zShops and Merchant sellers when you use Amazon Payments. The condition of the item you buy and its timely delivery are guaranteed.

Details

Order #002-9427157-5622068

Placed on December 12, 2016

Arriving:
Tuesday, December 13 -
Monday, December 19

Your delivery option:
Standard Delivery

Ship to:
xxxxxxx

Total Before Tax:

Estimated Tax:

Order Total:

$750.00

$0.00

$750.00
Product Details Icom IC-7300 HF/50MHz 100W Base Transceiver with RT Systems Programming Software and Cable and Ham Guides TM Quick Reference Card Bundle!!
Condition: Brand New
Sold by MDK Store 24 Inc.

Payment Details
• The payment method available for this order is Bank Transfer® by Amazon Payments.
• The payment will be sent to Amazon International Payments. Please follow our instructions to complete the transaction safely.
How to complete payment
• Send the payment at local Bank Agency or by Internet Banking (see payment details below).

• Bank Transfer® Fee will be paid from the total amount.

• Payment must be completed - $750.00 - before the due date 13.12.2016 at the following Amazon Account:
Amazon Representative Europe Bank Details:

Account Holder: MIHAI PREPELITA
Address: AV GENERAL 32, 28042 - MADRID
IBAN: ES6920859279770330363846
SWIFT/Code: CAZRES2Z
Bank Name: IBERCAJA BANCO, S.A.
Bank Address: AV DE EUROPA S-N, 28023 - MADRID

Information and instruction about your order
• Click here If you need further assistance.
• Confirm your Bank Transfer to Amazon, send us the scanned paper from the Bank:
Confirm Payment

Amazon Payments - Guarantee Protection
We guarantee purchases from third-party sellers when payment is made via Amazon Payments. Customers who pay for purchases from Amazon Marketplace via Amazon Payments are eligible to receive all amount of the purchase price, including delivery charges.

Note: If you have any questions please reply to this order.

We hope to see you again soon.

Amazon.com

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice -- Make no mistake, the Invoice will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

#314326 by Bryon Williams Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:13 pm
Domain Name: MARKETPLACE-ORDERS-AMAZON.COM
Registrar: PSI-USA, INC. DBA DOMAIN ROBOT
Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 151
Whois Server: whois.psi-usa.info
Referral URL: http://www.psi-usa.info
Name Server: NS1.GMXNET.DE
Name Server: NS2.GMXNET.DE
Name Server: NS3.GMXNET.DE
Name Server: NS4.GMXNET.DE
Status: clientTransferProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Updated Date: 12-dec-2016
Creation Date: 12-dec-2016
Expiration Date: 12-dec-2017

#319780 by Bryon Williams Fri Feb 17, 2017 2:52 pm
From: [email protected] <[email protected]> on behalf of MDK Store Inc. <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: AORUS X7 V2

The Aorus X7 V2-CF1 17.3-inch Gaming Notebook (Intel Core i7 4860HQ 2.5GHz, 16GB RAM, 1TB HDD, 3 x 128GB SSD, 2 x 4GB nVidia GTX860M GeForce Graphics Cards, Killer Lan Card, 2x HDMI, Mini Display Port, VGA, USB 3.0, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, HD Webcam, SD Card Reader, Aorus Acoustic+ Sound, Windows 8.1) is Brand New, comes with all manufacturer supplied accessories, UK model,comes with (Warranty offered by manufacturer). It has not been used. The price is £460.00 - free UK delivery, ( because I have some Promotional Offer). The shipping will take 2 - 5 days. My return policy is full money back in 30 days. If you really want to buy, send me your phone number, full name, shipping address and I will contact Amazon asap to process your order.

Best Regards,
MDK STORE Inc.