Information on romance scams and scammers.
#203224 by Grunt Tue May 27, 2014 10:55 am
forwarded by vic and already reported in the forum
see
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=80695

approached her on person.com
stephenwalker
USER ID: 7646747
State/Region: New York
City: Alden Manor

scammers using these photos are already well documented here
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =3&t=26661
Advertisement

#203234 by Grunt Tue May 27, 2014 11:47 am
http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6001948365
Stephen J Walker
Tagline: I hate lies, I need someone who know what she's looking for in relationship.
Relationship Status: Single
Interested In: Dating, Serious Relationship, Networking
Languages: English, Português, Italiano
Ethnicity: Caucasian/White
Religion: Catholic
Orientation: Straight

About Me:
I am looking for someone to grow old with and love. I have been through enough to know who I am as a person and what I am looking for in someone. I am a fun loving, caring,spontaneous,passionate and intelligent man. I have a lot of old fashion values that are hard to find in others today. I'm looking not only for a wonderful lover but a partner for life , Mind games and I don't want any games. Honesty is 1,communication & friendship. Life is to short, we never know what tomorrow will bring. Everyday is a fresh start to our lives & yesterday is water under a bridge. So let's live life!!!!! I would do anything to make my friends and family happy and secure. I am not one to make judgments of others and I would like to be treated the same way. I believe in the 'golden rule' and I try my best to live what I believe. I'm very down to earth,easy going and simple to talk to,I enjoy meeting people and can hold good conversations,laugh and joke as well. I like to be discreet and respect others discretion, definitely taking care of the ladies before myself. I'm not into labeling things or people. I am looking for someone who is beautiful on the inside,not just the outside.

Image Image
#315562 by malu53 Tue Dec 27, 2016 4:42 am
Mathew Napier on zorpia
39, Abeokuta, Nigeria
Looking for anything with a girl
aged 18‑99, in Nigeria.

hello am mathew randy napier from nevada...am new on here but actually i love ya profile dont mind if we could meet and start long term relationship...if u care u can write me back

with the same name and pic on FB
mathewrandy.napier
and
2nd profile randy.napier.585
got engaged on November 29
Mathew Randy Napier

Image Image
#315967 by malu53 Mon Jan 02, 2017 5:05 pm
though reported by vic to FB the profile is still here
randy.napier.585
the person he's supposedly engaged to got 2 profiles on FB
and on both profiles many friends
however, it is not normal to deny being involved with a scammer and having additionally many male scammer friends ... a mule? claims to live in Washington State, phone number is from Brandon, FL., answering machine only

will post her buddies here
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=132130
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=132132
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=132133

and there are different profiles, all of them brand-new, friends on the lady's profile