Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#316491 by gabe501 Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:44 pm
Wife received the following email and was about to sign up so she asked me to take a look:

Hello *****,

Please reply to confirm the contract was received.
Please email the copy of signed contract at your earliest convenience.

I congratulate you on passing the interview successfully.
Check Attachment for the contract and training material.
Download it, print it, fill all the information in, sign it, take a picture of it with your camera or cell phone or scan it and send me a copy over email.
We will setup your online account on the website and you will start receiving packages within the next 2-3 business days.
Mostly you will be receiving merchandise like consumer electronics and clothes. Packages come from major US online retailers.
Electronics and clothes are cheap in the US due to low dollar exchange rate.
Our customers abroad want to buy here, but they can't, because most of the US online retailers do not ship abroad. In this case we act as a middleman: receive a package to a US address, check it
and mail abroad. You will be getting $20 payment for every package.
Average weekly pay is $500 - comes every Friday.

Please sign the contract at your earliest convenience. We are ready to
start working with you within 3 business days.

Sophia Brown

[email protected]
(919) 939-2519

--
Best regards,
Sophia mailto:[email protected]

Did some research on "FMK Logistics" and seems to be a legitimate company at first but upon more research I came to this page based on Googling the phone number. Seems that FMK Logistics website is 99% similar to all the other sites listed in this thread, ones that still worked anyway. Also their address is always some random house near Charlotte, NC and the "Find Us" page always shows a static picture map of some random house. Just wanted a second confirmation at if this FMK Logistics is the same scam as all the others listed in this thread.

Also read somewhere that these kind of scams purchases goods with stolen credit card info and ships it to you then you are to "re-box" it and ship it to somewhere else. Is this true? If it is, how the hell are they getting away with this for so long?

Thanks guys.
Advertisement

#316492 by Bryon Williams Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:53 pm
It is a reshipping scam.

The scammers are not in the USA therefore not much our LE can do. Also they are hiding behind the internet using fake names, email addresses and fake websites.

Domain Name: FMK-LOGISTICS-HR.COM
Registrar: EVOPLUS LTD
Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 1418
Whois Server: whois.evonames.com
Referral URL: http://www.evonames.com
Name Server: NS1.TOPDNS.ME
Name Server: NS2.TOPDNS.ME
Name Server: NS3.TOPDNS.ME
Updated Date: 06-dec-2016
Creation Date: 06-dec-2016
Expiration Date: 06-dec-2017

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#316493 by Terminator5 Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:55 pm
There are no legitimate jobs receiving packages . This is a reshipping scam .

Daniel 8 :25
#316651 by HannahsDad Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:41 am
FMK Logistics at http://fmklogistics.com

See viewtopic.php?f=34&t=126545&p=305036

FMK Logistics has been serving Oxford since June, 2014--providing a full menu of products and services for almost everything related to packing, shipping, mailing and business services. Just look at our directory in the left-hand panel and you'll see what we mean.

There may be others who try to do what we do, but no one can deliver the Superstar Care you get at FMK Logistics. We pride ourself on our expertise and understanding of the package transportation network—we know all the rules and tricks that allow us to guide you on the best way to pack and ship your important documents and special items. Whether you need it there ASAP, or the cheapest way possible, we can deliver! But we don't just pack & ship, we do so much more---and everything we do is with that same Superstar Care so take a tour of our site, chances are that we can get or do what it is you need! Don't hesitate to stop by, call, or e-mail if you have any questions.

ADDRESS: 8512 Redding Glen Avenue, Charlotte, NC 28216
PHONE: (919) 939-2519

Created anonymously 11th October 2016 for 1 year only