Scams re-targeting those who have already been victimized
#317257 by anglik022 Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:59 pm
Mod Note: This post was made by a very stupid scammer who is trying to scam previous victims with a recovery scam. We are leaving it here to show how low these scum will go.

I got caught by a man on the Net. He was adorable and in love; I was seduced then he told me that he was worried about money and I helped him.

I met a man called Michel on Meetic Affinity at the end of January 2013; We enjoyed ourselves and then we discussed on Messenger; He presented himself; he was a very good man, polite, intelligent, and agreeable; We exchanged pictures and then we appreciated each other as the days went by. He said he was seduced by me and then fell in love with me, told me soft and agreeable words and I was in heaven. Then, eight days later, while living in Nantes (44), he informed me that he had to go to Cote d'Ivoire for private business; It was a matter of recovering the inheritance of his deceased mother; He had to go there to unblock the funds. He asked me to open an account so that the transfer would fall on an independent account of his personal bank; I opened an account for him. Then he taught me that he no longer had any means of payment on the spot because he had stupidly taken with him his bank card which he could not unfortunately use in Africa; And he had not taken enough cash. As I fell in love more and more, it made me sorrow and I was worrying for him so I sent him 8,740.00 euros in cash order by Western Union; He told me that this money would be deposited with the notary for the release of the inheritance.

Then he told me that the Ivorian government asked him to pay a "stamp" of 4500 euros in order to get this money out of Africa. Michel knew my financial situation difficult since I have been unemployed for a few months and I only receive about 1000 euros in compensation so he told me that I had to help him but that he had found an arrangement with Of the governor, who only claimed an advance of 3,250 euros; I therefore sent him again a cash order by Western Union of 3,000.00 euros and with that, I was completely ruined because I used directly my savings; I had reached the limit of my authorized overdraft. Then he told me that he could not reach his bank in Milan, that the latter did not want to help him to send him money because he needed it again and again to be able to transfer The money directly into my account in France ...

I was beginning to no longer believe in what he was telling me. The height, he sent me photos of him, I had found something strange: on one of his photos appeared a headband where he wrote "bandoo / Massimo Leonardi"; I was eager to see on the Net who was this Massimo Leonardi and what was not my surprise to see several photos of 'my darling'. I knew at that moment that I was suffering a scam of feelings. I immediately complained to the police which gave nothing and it was thanks to my ex who contacted his friend Mr Bernard Fioles, who took the steps to put them to the arrest because I was still In contact with this denominated Michel which facilitated the investigations to stop them. Fortunately I was able to get reimbursed in addition to the compensation. I leave you his email address: [email protected]
Anyway, I learned a great lesson and thank you to Mr Bernard Vials because without this gentleman, I would certainly be out on the street.
Advertisement

#317261 by AlanJones Tue Jan 17, 2017 2:10 pm
Dumb scammer, anglik022 wrote:I leave you his email address: [email protected]

thank you for self-reporting dumbass. If you have any more of your fake IDs you would like to provide, please feel free to do so.

For the bots - scammer [email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.