Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#318320 by Tim Atem Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:34 am
from: GODWIN AND KETZLER ESQ. CHANMBERS - [email protected]
phone number: +229-9854218

rom the Desk of GODWIN AND KETZLER ESQ.
Address; 87:/ Cadjeu akpakpa Cotonou du Benin Rep
Contact Telephone number 229-9854218
Contact E-mail. [email protected]

Hello
Congratulation , Your name are the among-listed foreign beneficiaries that government of Benin republic has signed their unpaid overdue fund transaction to be release via American bank with immediately effect, Hence you are therefore required to get back to me as your appointed Financial Attorney for direction of the American Bank contact immediately!
Congratulation Once again!!
Regards
Waiting for your urgently response
GODWIN AND KETZLER ESQ
Principal Financial Attorney of the Federation

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5
Advertisement

#382928 by AlanJones Mon Mar 18, 2019 3:25 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Subject: Waiting for your urgently response
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +2299854218

From the Desk of WILLIAMS AND KETZLER ESQ.
Address; 87:/ Cadjeu akpakpa Cotonou du Benin Rep
Contact Telephone number 229-9854218
Contact E-mail. [email protected]

Attend: Urgently!!

I WILLIAMS AND KETZLER ESQ Contacting you this afternoon in reference to the same repeated letter that brought again to my office yesterday Thursday to sign for the cancellation approval of changing your name from earlier uncompleted fund transaction that has been on your name for years,

They also made me to know that you are no-more alive and that is the reason they decided to use Mr Vythilingam from Malaysia's bank account to retrieve the fund from the escrow reserve account before transferring to his private bank account in Malaysia.

But due to Christianity life in me, I still again refused to sign such approval documents until I contacted you and find out if it is true that you are dead and that is the reason they wanted to use Mr Vythiligam bank account to retrieve the fund on his name as new appointed beneficiary of the fund..

The letter they brought was from Ministry of Finance and Mr John Morris name was still listed as one of the directors that approved the payment to be divert to Mr Shea Tee Vythiligam

Hence you are therefore required to get in touch to me urgently if you are alive, but once I did not hear from you AGAIN after three days from today, then I will confirm that you are truly dead and will sign the approval documents once and for all for them.

Waiting for your urgently response

WILLIAMS AND KETZLER ESQ

New Financial Principal Attorney of Federation

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.