Check Scams, Debt Collection scams and other financial scams.
#309284 by pat2 Sun Oct 16, 2016 12:18 pm
Hi just to let people know this scam appears to be active again ... heres the exact syntax from Wu Wang
using [email protected] a picture is provided etc

Thanks for your response. My name is Wu Wang, I am 30 year old non smoker lady coming to United Kingdom from Singapore. I am outgoing and friendly I takes pride of my home, I am clean/tidy and trustworthy person. I work with Northern Marine Management in Singapore but got transfer to London. I am at sea at the moment and i have limited time to surf the internet and also phone calls is also strictly limited due to nature of my work. I will like to know the total cost covering my first three months rent together with deposit. I will also like you to get back to me with the full house address so that i can forward it to my mover company in other to calculate the total cost of shipping my little stuffs to London. If you have the room picture i will love to have a look. I will be looking forward to read back from you..God Bless. ....
Advertisement

#318338 by london2017 Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:45 pm
Yeah [email protected] active again....today i got a messsage with the same text . :yikes:
:Thanks for your response. My name is Wu Wang, I am 30 year old non smoker lady coming to United Kingdom from Singapore. I am outgoing and friendly I takes pride of my home, I am clean/tidy and trustworthy person. I work with Northern Marine Management in Singapore but got transfer to London. I am at sea at the moment and i have limited time to surf the internet and also phone calls is also strictly limited due to nature of my work. I will like to know the total cost covering my first three months rent together with deposit. I will also like you to get back to me with the full house address so that i can forward it to my mover company in other to calculate the total cost of shipping my little stuffs to London. If you have the room picture i will love to have a look. I will be looking forward to read back from you..God Bless.

Cheers"