Information on romance scams and scammers.
#31843 by The Enchantress Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:32 am
Cpt. McDonald Patrick Kyle

Liar, romance and fake military scammer

User name used Mcdonald

Claims 41 years old, dob 28th September 1966, single/widower with dependent son "timmy" aged 12, living in Los Angeles, California, USA, "serving" as engineer in Iraq

Mail address used [email protected]

IP = 41.220.68.1 = Nigeria

Message;

well am a man of high integrity andn Am Looking forward to meet that Special Woman that i will try and Create Heaven In Her Heart...Someone that is Honest,Caring,Trustworthy,Lovely,Romantic.. A Woman that as Goals, Dreams and also know what she want in life with a great sense of humor.

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
Advertisement

#31844 by The Enchantress Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:33 am
Mail;

To the woman I am going to marry...............

I guess if you’re the one reading this than it means you’re the one! Let me start by saying congratulations because if you are the one that gets me, than you are a very lucky woman! I plan on taking very good care of my woman physically, mentally and spiritually. My intention is to be there for the good as well as the bad. To lift your spirits when you need it, but also to lean on you when I am in need.

I can honestly say that I plan to enter into this on a very equal plane. In you I am looking for my equal, no less and no more. Your weakness will be my strengths, and my weaknesses will be your strengths. I would be a fool to think that this will be easy and not require patience and compromise. For this I will ask Gods help to give me strength in those areas. I promise to be loyal and honest, with the understanding that you will do the same. I’m going to stand beside you, love and honor you, as well as cherish the blessing that God has again given to me.

I have never done or written anything like this before, yet it comes so easily and naturally for me. Could it be that you really knew this already when you asked me to write this? Everyone always says when you find that person in your life “You just know.” Perhaps this is my “just know” moment and I have to let go, and trust God to lead me to where I am destined to be.

I am certainly not perfect, and still have a lot to learn, yet I believe that I am willing and able to do what it takes to live a lifetime with you. I’m going to love you now that you are so CUTE..GORGEOUS..GREAT..BEAUTIFUL and SMART,as I expect you to do the same with as with me. I promise to love, honor and respect you, and pray that I only enhance the life you both already have. Perhaps if we are both able to remain humble to God, then this can truly be a love of a lifetime.

Cpt.mcdonald patrick kyle

#31845 by The Enchantress Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:34 am
Excerpts of replies made by this scammer in IM chat (mcdonald pat);

how are u doing?

worry much about you - hope u are going fine?

am so glad to talk to u right now - was so busy on the patrol

missed you so much - u are always on my mind - wish i could be there with u right now

am worry about u right now

wish i could be there with u right now to make u feel good - i hate when am far from you honey

wish i could ve you right now in my arms

so tell me more about u coz i want to be with u for the rest of my life

wanna spend the rest of my life with u and die with u if u are not here for games

hope u know i ve a son?

timmy - yeap - 12 yrs old boy

hope u know i live in USA

yeap

my name... mcdonald patrick kyle - am a capt

mcdonald is my surname

(served) 16 yrs now - put i plan to retire and get marry to a caring and honest woman

am not here for games - i wanna grow old with u and take care of you

Am a man of One man that believe in what Goes Around Comes Around.am Looking forward to meet that Special woman that i will try and Creat Heaven In Her Heart...Someone that is Honest,Caring,Trustworthy,Lovely,Romantic..

yeap...timmy live in CA los angeles right now

i left him home when am coming here for mission - am team leader on the patrol

i lose my parents 10 yrs ago on plane crach - i love them so much

its ok babe i think God know why he brought u my way - i know everything will be fine with time babe

i dont know yet but i plan to see a caring woman that will make me happy so that i will apply for my retirement and invest out of my money on bussiness

yeap - i told u am mosul in Iraq right now - i want to know u first coz i dont wanna get hurt again

3rd squadrom in Mosul In Iraq

but i thank lord am fine here coz am brave mam - i do protect and guide poeple here - is my work

yeap babe...with u and God...i will be fine

i just want to believe in your love coz i ve strong feelings for u

i need Someone that is Honest,Caring,Trustworthy,Lovely,Romantic.. A Woman that as Goals, Dreams and also know what she want in life with a great sense of humor.

Like going to cinema,Hangout with Friends, Like Watching Basketball, Soccer and also going to Shopping...But i can't remember the last time that i visited Cinema because i did not have that special someone that i can have all that with...But i believe am gonna meet that special woman that mean alot to me.

I Like Romantic Movies,My Favorite Music are Blues and also i like Mexican Food and American.

Firstly i could never Do without my family..because i believe whenever people turn they back on me, My family will always be there with me...I Do think of others before myself...I Always think about my Goals and Dreams in life and i can't live without my Dreams

I Spend alot of time thinking about my Plans and Goals in life because you really need to know where you are going in life...People always says that beside a Great man in life you are going to have a caring,lovely and understandable Woman... and am looking for that special woman that will complete my life.. a woman that i will first run to when i have Good News

My dad always Tell Never try to play with Someone Emotional Feelings and thats as keep me Going so am Not Looking For woman that only Ready play with someone heart because i will never!!! Hurt Yours.

well am a man of high integrity and intelligent, am very loving,caring,honest and humble

I need a woman to share my life and past relationship with, a woman that is ready for something new and commitment

can i see your cam now?

love to see your sweet face

at this point i shud let you kno what and what i need from my kind of woman..firstly..she must be caring,must be honest,truthful,trustworthy and a woman/friend that will never give me a doubt over me..

so tell me now...what do u really want from me coz i really want to ve you in my life

but i need to be sure of you coz i dont wanna get hurt like before - i told u my ex wife chected on me - i caught her with my best friend making love in my bed room

i hate when my woman cheat on me coz i will never cheat on you

u sound very good and wonderful woman to me - my son know about us already

am 6.0ft - am a tall man - hope u like that

i looking for true love and get settle with my wife

sure...i wanna grow old with u forever - i dont wanna regret of knowing you coz i ve strong feelings for u

well am a man of my words - i do stand on my words - i hate lie

i mean it coz am not here for any games - i really wanna be happy with u forever

i sent u a note this morning when am leaving to the patrol

i want to make u happy and grow old with u

i relly wanna be with u and spend the rest of my life with u

i told timmy about us

i will love when u are with me on bed - make love to u - i love to make love to my woman always

i need u more than u think

u make me feel in love right now - wish i could just see you right now to make love to u

i need u right now - wish u could be here with me right now or am there with

u want me to apply for my leave to come to u? - i really wanna be with u forever

honey...i need to leave the patrol now